I'll stick to you.

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news goes around very fast about Jungkook and Lisa dating. The friends on both side now know how Jungkook feel toward Lisa. Well Jennie and Taehyun spread the news quite fast. Jungkook was very worried because he could not contact Lisa and the friends were hiding from him by pretending they do know where Lisa is. Jungkook headed toward her campus and stood there and wait to see Lisa came out, He stood for hours and yes, Lisa did headed out. 

 

Lisa was in fashion design room for dayys until her piece is finally done. When she came out and finally heard the news, she was taken back and shock. Well before she was in the rooms for day, she did not even see Jungkook and barely talk to jungkook because of their misunderstandings. Lisa wanted to use her phone and contact her uniies but could not because her phone was out of battery. 

"aish, Lalisa, you should change this bad habit." she blamed herself 

In the state of havent bath for 2 days, and in desperate need of sleep, Lisa head to her locker to take her stuffs. she found her locker was full of drawings

''leave him alone, you are niot a match for him ''

''such a B like you,

how darre you woo him, ''

 

Lisa was very upset and embrassed since her locker mates saw all that, she held it in and just grab her things quickly and left the campus.

On her way out, along thehall way of the school, everyone was talking about the hot rumors and they wre gossiping about lisa and Jungkook being together.

In front of the buiklding, there was a tall man standing waiting for lisa.  Jungkook was right in front of the bulding campus waiting for lisa, 

Girls were there following junglook and look at jungkook who was waiting for lisa. 

Lisa walked over and she calls "Jungkook?''

Jung turn within seconds of hearing her voice, ''yes.'' 

''why are you here?'' Lisa asked

Jungkook looked at her for awhile seeing how tired she looks, ''i came to pick you up and I wanted to talk to you as well ''

:Lisa looked at him with already know expression '' about that|?''

Jungkook nods his head and frowns, ''yes, but are you okay ? you seem-''

Lisa is aware of her look and she avoid Jungkook'eyes, '' uh, I am sorry about this messy look., I just finished a midterm project for the last two days''

Jungkook chuckles a bit at her, '' No wonder I dont see you around ''

Lisa looked at him '' hhuh? you have been here yesterday too?''

Jungkook changed the topic as Lisa talked about it, '' uh nevermind about it. so are you going to the dorms now? ''

Lisa nods, ''yes- I have not bath for 2 days...., and havent sleep ....''

Jungkook open his eyes wide, ''alright, walk, i will walk you there. ''

Lisa walked abit before she turned to Jungkook '' uhm, my phone is out of battery, do you mind if- ..''

Jungkook just handed her his phone before Lisa finished her sentence with a smile.

Lisa  took it and smile back, she made a phone call to Rose, 

Rose "" YAHH lalisa. did you know hat has happened ''

LIsa ''i know, now Rose, i have no keys to the dorm i forgot them inside, now i need them where are you at\?''

Rose ''no, i am out for study field already, no one is a the dorm. Jisoo omma come and bring her back home again. Jennie is probably stll studying at this time. ''

LIsa ''whatttt. how am i suppose to rest. I need rest so bad Rose. ''

Lisa talks on the phone with rose as sh was walking with Jungkook to the girl dorms. 

Reaching close to the dorm, Lisa off the phone and hand it back to Jungkook,. 

Jungkook looked at Lisa ''so?''

LIsa was hesitated at first, ''uh.. nah no one is at the dorm, I have no keys, ''

Jungkook then  looked at the time on his wrist and he rubs his nape a bit,

 ''in my dorm there is no one there right now but, i am afraid you would mind to go in. ''

Lisa rol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter