The younger Mr. Kim

Her 2 weeks boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 10th, 2019

So min desperately wanted a place to sit and just zone off for a few hours, or rather she should just close her eyes, open them and find herself at home.  With the way the staffs are scurrying around one would think that the President of the country is paying the company a visit. The older Mr. Kim has not been seen all day and the younger Mr. Kim is nowhere to be seen. Is he really coming today? 


It’s almost 5pm in the evening and he has still not made an appearance, maybe he is still in Scotland? I wish I can go home, she thought sullenly. 


“You, what are you doing here slouching on that chair?” The Marketing team leader, Miss Oh barked and So min rushed to her feet, terrified and in the process lost her footing and landed on her rear on the floor. 


Miss Oh rolled her eyes in disgust and sneered. “You’ve been in this company for a few years and you still act as if you are an intern. Is it that you do not have any modicum of sense or you are simply being a retard? All day we have been working our off just to welcome Mr. Kim but you are here doing nothing. If only Secretary Pyo would listen to me, you would have been fired a long time ago.” She hissed. “If you have any shame you will tender your resignation letter before you end up disgracing this company.” She said with malice and glared at her. 


“You will stand right here until Mr. Kim arrives and I must not see you shirking your duty.” Wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter