The Arrival

Her 2 weeks boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 10th, 2019

So min stepped into the office and for a moment she stood still, feeling dizzy from the flurry of activities going on before her. The office appears as if it experienced a thunderstorm the previous day; it was that disorganised. People were talking over themselves and she could hear the deafening sounds of heels clicking on the tiled floors. What is going on here? She wondered.

"What are you doing standing there like a moron?" Na Ri asked and hissed. "We are all dying in here to make everything perfect for his arrival but you are just standing there as if this does not concern you." She accused.

So min zoned out for a few seconds, what is Na Ri talking about?

"What are you talking about? Who are we expecting?"

Na Ri slapped a hand on her forehead and sighed. "Of course you won't know about this because you are always so clueless when it comes to things happening in the office. No one carries you along," she shook her head in sympathy. "We had a company dinner party last night and that's when we learned that the CEO's son is coming back from Scotland." She explained.

Oh, there was a party last night and I wasn't invited. By now So min knew not to feel bad about the fact that constantly she is always left behind when the other hang out. She is always the last person to find out about everything. Everyone is always treating her as if she is an outcast. "Mr. Kim's son is coming back today?" She asked lamely.

"That's what I said, why do you have to repeat it? Anyway, now that you are here you have to help us out. We will organise a party in the company's hotel tonight, just for him. When he arrives, we are taking him to the conference room where we will throw a mini welcome party for him. We will also use that opportunity to introduce ourselves to him. I am personally thrilled to finally get to meet him. I heard that he is extremely good looking, is that true?" She nudged So Min for a reply.

"I don't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter