Call me Kim

Her 2 weeks boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 10th, 2019

Hyun Joong found himself outside the ladies restroom and for a minute he debated about what to do, should he stand outside until she comes out or should he enter? What if there are other ladies in there and they mistakenly take him for a ert? He shivered in disgust at the thought as there is no way he would ruin his reputation on the first day he got back to the country after many years of staying away and he really doesn’t want anything whether true or false attached to his name. He contemplated for a minute before he heard the sobs. 
He cursed under his breath and entered. Luckily for him there was no one else, at least none he could see. He noticed that the sobs stopped as abruptly as it had begin and he waited, expecting another sound from her but none came. 
“Are you okay in there?” he knew the question was a lame one but he had to ask anyway. “I saw you rush in here and I thought I should check on you.” He explained. 
One of the doors opened and she came out, her face glistening with tears and she stared at him as if he had lost his senses. “What are you doing in here? This is the ladies' room and men are not allowed in here.” She pointed out the obvious. 
At least she is not screaming and calling me a ert, Hyun Joong mused. “I do not feel comfortable being in here either, but I witnessed the scene with that lady back there and I just felt I should talk to you.” He shrugged. 
So Min’s cheeks heated in embarrassment and she walked timidly to the sink, scrubbing furiously at her hands. Her face was tear streaked and she grabbed a tissue to wipe the tear stains off. “Thank you,” she mumbled. 
“Can we go out to talk?”
What exactly does this man want to talk to me about? She shut the tap and straightened up, “I really appreciate your concern but I must get back to work. I got yelled at because I was slacking on the job and I really don’t want a repeat of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter