The Indians

Her 2 weeks boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong had to do that which he had hoped he would be able to avoid for few more years: avoiding his father, but alas, he didn’t get lucky enough to escaped that.


Knowing full well that his father would be angry with his impertinence but wanting to get back somehow at him, he arrived at his childhood home in a cab.


Long moments after the cab driver drove off, he simply stood and watched the house which had served as his personal dungeon for years. This is the house he had spent his entire life before that fateful day when he came to the conclusion that enough is enough. He needed no one to tell him he can never experience what is known as joy, contentment or happiness in this prison. He had left and vowed never to return.


He had kept his resolution and was prepared to keep for many more years, until now.


It is true that blood is thicker than water and no matter how much he despised his parents he couldn’t turn his back on them when they needed him. So here is he, ready to be a filial child even though his parents does not deserve it of him.


He stepped forward into the house and with each step he took he was bombarded by memories that assaulted him, but he rigidly kept hold of his control and pushed back the painful memories of tears, heartaches and death. 


If only he could turn back the hands of time things would have been better, for him and for her. 


He shook his head to clear his disturbing thoughts and smiled politely at the Butler who bowed down to him. “Welcome home Master Kim, it is a great pleasure to see you once more.” The man, Do Jae Sik has worked with the family for as long as Hyun Joong can remember. In fact he was employed before the birth of the young Master and has stayed with thw family since. He and the housekeeper were the oldest staff in the Kim Mansion. 


“It is a great pleasure to see you too Mr. Do,” he accompanied his greeting with a bow. 


“I have strict instructions to accompany you to the Chairman’s room.” 


It’s just like his father to make arrangements for everything without putting into consideration the person’s feelings nor opinions. He knew th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter