A beautiful mess

Her 2 weeks boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is happening is indeed the question running across every person assembled in the conference room's mind. There is no doubt that the younger Mr. Kim has been in Scotland for many years and just arrived in Korea today. How then did he know So Min?  Everyone believed there is something fishy and eagerly waited for So Min’s reaction. 


No one is more shocked than So Min. How could she have known the guy she met in the restroom few minutes ago, the guy who heard her yelled at, the stranger who heard her cry and saw her tears swollen eyes is none other than her boss? This only happens in dramas, not in real life and definitely not to someone like her. Is this some kind of a cruel joke? Is she being the of her colleagues’ jokes once more?  She has been tricked too many times to count by her colleagues and she can’t help but wonder if this is all a set up.


“What are you doing here?” She asked when she could find her voice enough to speak. 


Hyun Joong simply shrugged. “I’m here because my presence was needed.” 


Is that supposed to be self explanatory? She hoped not. 


Hyun Joong waved in the direction of her colleagues. “Would you care to make the necessary introductions?”


So Min have a mind to reject him but she didn’t want to create a scene, especially not with the Chairman's son. 
She gestured to each person and introduced them by their names and posts. She shuddered when she introduced Miss Oh. The owlish character gave her a life threatening glare.


“Miss Oh, I see.” Hyun Joong perused the fluttered woman’s face. “I’ve seen you before, scolding a helpless employee. I do wish to believe that’s not how you treat those underneath you?” It was a warning. 


Miss Oh was at a loss for words as she flushed and clamped her hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter