Be my 2 Weeks Girlfriend

Her 2 weeks boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night So Min sat down on the couch in her room and thought about what to do. It was already difficult working in Kim's Group of Companies without the CEO's son who has become the CEO in a couple of days he has arrived and would end up becoming the Chairman showing any sign of interest in her. 

She had initially thought he was just teasing her like every other person does, but he always managed to appear wherever she was and he always had a word to say to her, mostly defensive words. When he had chided her earlier about running errands for her colleagues, the room had been filled with deafening silence after his departure, none had dated to talk but she could feel the states and most of them are evil ones. She needed no Shaman to tell her that Miss Oh was dissatisfied with her and she had been right.

When it was lunch time, she had stood up as usual, ready to take the others of everybody and rush to the restaurant nearby to get lunch for them all. She usually head to Miss Oh's desk first to ask her if she needed anything before she takes the orders of the rest. 

"Miss Oh, it's lunch time do you want me to get anything for you?" That was the customary question and most times the reply was always in the positive. Although the Company had a cafeteria, most of the staff prefers to eat locally made dishes compared to the artistic work of Chef Poong. For So Min, she prefer to eat the cheap dishes because that's the only way for her to survive. She cannot indulge in Chef's Poong's delicious dishes because she's not financially buoyant enough.

Miss Oh looked up at her as if she was dirt. "Madam CEO I wonder why you are here to ask me that question. I am not surprised that the first attempt you made after becoming the CEO's favourite was to get me fired. It was right here the younger Mr. Kim warned us all about sending you on errands and here you are. What exactly are you here to do Jung So Min? Are you here to rub it in my face that you are the CEO's favourite?"

The room was silent as everyone watched the drama unfolding. Although the door to the office was closed, the door was made of glass so they could all see what was happening. They need no one to tell them So Min was being yelled at again.

So Min had simply forgotten that Mr. Kim had warned her against running errands for her colleagues. "I am sorry Ma," she bowed. "I will just go and..." She didn't finish her statement as she ran out of the room.

She found numerous pairs of eyes watching her but she ignored them all. She went to her table and picked up her bag, and with her eyes glued to her feet she walked away from the department. 

She was still walking with her head down and was unprepared when she walked into an unyielding wall. She reflex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter