The CEO

Her 2 weeks boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two days since Hyun Joong arrived in South Korea, yet he is still feeling as if the world is treating him unfairly. To be truthful, he feels as if the world is against him and conspiring with his parents to victimise him. His father had told him that his health is failing and as such he would need him, his heir to take over the reigns of the company. Hyun Joong would have yelled at his father and simply refused but the old man sensing this had told him to call the family doctor to confirm this. Hyun Joong can't say he believed his father and do not trust him not to browbeat the doctor into doing whatever he wants, so he was shown his father's mediacl records and he finally agreed that his father is dying.

Serves the old man right but now the conmpany's responsibility is on his neck. His mother told him the Chairman has agreed to name him as his successor and in a month's time he would be sworn in as the Chairman. This is a post he is not looking forward to accepting as it would bring nothing but bad memories and simply tie him down. What is he supposed to do with his business? What is he supposed to do with the life he has built for himself in Scotland? Is he exoected to just throw everything away and come running because his father needs him? A father that never called him once all those years he was away from home. Ruch will arrive in a couple of days and he is sure of her ability to find a solution to his problem. Until then, he will act as the damn CEO, his mother's post which she willingly gavee up to him. He is certainly not grateful for it.

 

So Min's arm was jerked suddenly and she shrieked. "What is it?" She asked as Na Ri propelled her towards the restroom. "What is going on?" She tried again but received no reply.

When they are safely locked in the restroom, Na Ri rounded on her. "Have you heard the news?"

"What news?" She asked in confusion.

"The younger Mr. Kim is resuming as the CEO today and in a month's time he will be the Chairman." She announced breathlessly.

So Min would have slumped if Na Ri had not grabbed her arm to steady her. If he is coming here as the CEO that means she will be seeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter