Mochi Cheeks

The Fairy Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are a few things that Chaewon is very cautious of. One of which is to never respond to the spirits whenever there are students around.


“You said Jo Yuri looks like Yoojung, right? I'm so excited to see her!” Doyeon was in high spirits. Chaewon went to the rooftop that lunch to ask for Doyeon's help. She wanted to know if Yuri has a pink aura, which means she's in love.


The spirits were ecstatic to know that there is another girl that is potentially gay. That was why Doyeon was very chirpy.


“……….” 


“Ah! That's her classroom, 1-B!” Doyeon floated inside the room leaving Chaewon behind.


‘She's too excited.. And this is embarrassing…’ Chaewon thought while trying not to mind the stares she was receiving from the 1st years.


“Wow!”

“She's very pretty!”

“So she's the school fairy.”

“I heard her voice is angelic too!”


‘I wanna go back to my classroom…’ Chaewon took a peak inside 1-B and saw that Doyeon finally found Jo Yuri. The spirit was floating around Yuri, trying to get a good look. She was probably comparing Yoojung and Yuri.


“Chaewon-sunbae? Who are you looking for?”


Chaewon turned around and smiled. ‘Ah, a familiar face.’ 


“Hitomi-ssi, I was looking for you.”


Hitomi's eyes widened and her expression was so cute that Chaewon was tempted poke her cheeks  “Eh? W-why?” 


“How's your hand?”


“It's fine..” Hitomi timidly answered. Chaewon took her injured hand and inspected it.


“Is this still the same bandaid I gave to you?”


“No! I change my bandaids everyday. I just.. I just happen to have the same brand that you gave me…” Hitomi's flustered face broke down Chaewon's resolve not to poke her cheeks.


“Aah! You're so cute~” 


Hitomi's face got redder as Chaewon continuously poke her cheeks with a big smile. “S-sunbae..”

 

“Hitomi-ssi, if you have any problems in class or in Korean you are very welcome to visit our club. I will personally tutor you.”

 

“Th-thank you sunbae.”


    
“OMG Chaewon! Jo Yuri is soooo cute!!” Doyeon suddenly appeared beside her. 

 

‘Ignore her Chaewon. Don't embarrass yourself in front of your dongsaeng,’ Chaewon reminded herself.

 

Doyeon noticed who Chaewon was talking to and got awed once again. “Oh! Another cutie! Her cheeks are puffier than Jo Yuri! How adorable!” 

 

“Can I expect to see you at the club?” Chaewon asked, hopeful for a positive response. Hitomi nodded her head shyly. “Great! I'll wait for you.”

 

With that, Chaewon left the 1st year corridor in high spirits that she forgot that people were looking at her.

 

“Oh wow, that smile..”


“I feel blessed.”


“I wish she would smile at me like that too.”


“Kim Chaewon is a literal angel.”


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•


Chaewon was back at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter