The Flower Garden

The Fairy Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Second year student, Choi Yena.”

 

Chaewon can't help but raise her eyebrow. She is also friends with Yena since first year. It never crossed her mind that Yena would be interested in love especially since the latter is known as a prankster.

 

“Choi Yena? Are you guys sure?” Chaewon asked and deep inside she didn't believe the spirits.

 

“I am sure! I can see pink aura around her,” Doyeon claimed.

 

“Pink aura? What do you mean?” Chaewon asked.

 

“Doyeon can see aura of the people. If it's pink then it means the person is in love.” Yoojung explained.

 

“Does it necessarily mean she's in love with a girl?” Chaewon asked another one.

 

“Well we can't go outside the school to confirm it. But we strongly believe that our theory is right!” Yoojung strongly said with Doyeon beside her nodding in agreement.

 

“Okay.. It might be best for me to observe her for awhile and figure it out..” Chaewon mumbled to herself.

 

“She's usually at the East building around this time for the dance club.” Doyeon floated around Chaewon.

 

“Dance club, right.. Yena is a member there,” Chaewon mumbled. Hearing the dance club, she remembered a certain famous member. “Is there anybody else from the dance club that has pink aura?”

 

Doyeon and Yoojung looked at each other in surprise. “Yeah, there is another one,” Doyeon confirmed. “But Yena needs the help more than her,” Yoojung added.


Chaewon nodded and agreed with the two even though they never revealed who it was. She knew that they were referring to the same person she was thinking.

 

“Who is the girl that Yena likes?” 

 

Upon hearing the question, the spirits smiled awkwardly. “About that.. We don't know,” Yoojung admitted. “You see, Yena's pink aura is the strongest when she's at the flower garden and both Doyeon and I can't enter there to see who the girl is.”

 

“Can't enter?”

 

“There are certain places where we can't go. In my case, I can't go to the east building while Doyeon can't go to the west building. We both can't go outside the lobby so we can't enter the flower garden and the school gate,” Yoojung replied.

 

“So that's why only Yoojung went with me at the west building to see Wonyoung,” Chaewon said as she tried to take in the new information.

 

“Yup, it's sad that I can't go everywhere with Yoojung. I want to walk around with her and discover new things. Have different places to go on a date.” Doyeon gazed at Yoojung longingly.

 

Yoojung cupped Doyeon's cheek. “But babe, to me it doesn't matter where we are as long I'm with you.”

 

‘Thirdwheeling is gonna part of my high school life now huh. Geez..’ Chaewon thought as she watch the sweet scene in front of her. She tried so hard not to roll her eyes at the cheesiness of the two.

 


•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

In order to know who Yena meets up at the flower garden, Chaewon decided to go there herself and look for a place where she could go undercover. It wasn't really hard for her to find a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter