Altair and Vega

My Last Shot

Taeyeon's phone buzzed, Taeyeon smiled at her phone a new message from tiffany arrived.

"already at the plane cant wait to see my boo~"

"cant wait to see you too take care love you~"

"love you too>_< i hope 14 hours will come by quick"

They've known each other for 6 years been together for 5 been away from each other for 2 years, long distance relationship but giving up is not an option. Tomorrow is July 7th their anniversary she took a one day leave so that she could spent the rest of Tiffany's stay with her.

The 14 hour wait is finally over. its 3am in the morning and Taeyeon is waiting for the apartment doorbell to ring. she cant fall asleep too excited to see her girlfriend.

Finally the apartments buzzer rang and Taeyeon made a mad dash to the door she didn't even bother to look at the security monitor to know whos at her door. Upon opening the door she was immediately greeted by that familiar scent she's been missing so much, along with the lips that could silent her teasing, whining and banters.

a minute later and taeyeon's hands are starting to roam.

"yah! byuntaeyeon i just came from a 14 hour flight at least let me shower first!"

"what are you talking about you smell fine to me~" Taeyeon buries her nose on Tiffany's neck

"yah! come on now let me shower first!" Tiffany retaliated feeling the warm hands under her shirt

"aww~" Taeyeon finally lets go now pouting like a kid that got her candy taken away from her

Tiffany saw the pouting kid. she missed this, the whining, teasing and the playful banters

Taeyeon is now sitting on the end of her bed with a pout on her face, just watching Tiffany arrange her belongings. This was not the arrival she's expecting. Tiffany know what's in Taeyeon's mind and she knows exactly how to appease her whining baby.

"are you just gonna seat there or you'll join me?" Tiffany's standing at the door of Taeyeon's bathroom already ed the third button of her shirt she knows it enough for Taeyeon to take a peek

Taeyeon grinned at the sight finally the arrival she imagined

A day is not enough it would never be enough but its all that they have with Tiffany's business in the US and the fact that Taeyeon couldn't leave her younger sister alone in Korea, a few days together, a few visits a year, messages from different timezones, a few minutes of video calls is all they have but all that will never be enough.

Its July the 7th at 11:11 pm and their only wish was for the clock to stop ticking so that no one would leave and no one gets left behind they've been like this every single time, hand in hand walking along the park.

This park meant a lot to them for the past 6 years they've known each other they always take a stroll in this park. but Taeyeon wants this day to be special.

"i want you to be mine forever" Taeyeon broke their silence.

"you know im yours forever taetae" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon/

"i want to see you every morning when i wake up, i want you to be the last person i see before i fall asleep" Taeyeon looked into Tiffany's eyes

"hey Seulgi would soon go to college a few more years after that we could finally be together" it was their plan they'll have to wait until Seulgi can stand on her own. Tiffany have grown to love Seulgi and she understands Taeyeon's decision to stay in Korea for her sister. Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's cheek she understands how difficult it is for Taeyeon.

"we can do this taetae"

"i want to show the world how much i love you miyoung-ah" Taeyeon hugged Tiffany.

"the world doesn't have to know, me knowing how you feel about me is enough" Tiffany doesn't understand why Taeyeon is like this right now.

"i love you miyoung-ah so much" Taeyeon kissed Tiffany to convey her feelings

"i love you too taetae, whats going on? why are you suddenly like this?" Tiffany is very much confused.

"i want you to be mine forever" Taeyeon just looked into Tiffany's eyes.

"and we're back to square one, how many times do i have to repeat myself, taetae whats going on?"

"i want you to be mine forever legally" with those words Taeyeon is down on one knee with a opened red box on her hand with a diamond ring inside

"miyoung-ah i know this is crazy, we're thousands of miles apart and with 12 hours time difference a-and i know i don't make as much as you do a-and i don't even know when we would be toget-" Taeyeon was silenced by a kiss

"yes taetae, it will always and forever be a yes and no obstacle could change my decision" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with glistening eyes and a heart that's beating out of her chest.