Rapid Fire

My Last Shot

As soon as they arrived at the cafe Yeri started her interview Irene sat in front of Seulgi with Yeri on her side while Joy and Wendy seem to have a different conversation Irene just listened to Seulgi's interview curious about the phenom.

"so its well known in our school that you're the top 1 girl crush next to your sister miss Taeyeon then a few names I'm sure you've already heard of what can you say about that?" Yeri asked readying her pen and paper.

"I-I'm flattered i guess its always good to know when people like you" Seulgi said somewhat shyly.

"Irene is so perfect she would now sky rocket to the top" Seulgi quietly said to herself unaware that she said it out loud.

"what?" Irene heard it but she want to make sure.

"hm?" Seulgi didn't understand the sudden question.

"you said she's so perfect that she would sky rocket to the top of the list" Yeri said laughing amused by the sudden confession.

"i said that out loud?" Seulgi is now shocked and red as a tomato.

"this article would be so interesting~" Yeri teased.

"what?! no! please don't put that" Seulgi plead.

"no backsies~" Irene teased she now realize what happened and she was very flattered.

Seulgi is now trying to calm herself by drinking her iced coffee avoiding Irene's eyes. Wendy and Yoy heard what happened and is now grinning at the two.

"Seulgi couldn't stop talking about you since first day in school" Wendy teased and later received a slap on the shoulder from Seulgi.

"yah blabbermouth! " Seulgi frowned at her friend but her face is still red as a tomato.

Irene just watched the scenario a very red and shy Seulgi this interview ended up as a revelation but she doesn't want to be ahead of herself and just waits for more confirmation she didn't want to get her hopes up because she's also very interested on the phenom

"i think my next question would make things more interesting according to last years interview you confirmed your single are you still?" yeri asked.

Seulgi just nodded while taking a bite of her chocolate chip cookie she ordered.

"does the phenom have any romantic interest right now?" Yeri asked with a grin.

"i think we all know the answer to that" joy teased.

Seulgi now tries to hide using Wendy. Irene just observes the cute behavior while Seulgi wishing that the ground would swallow her whole

the rest of Yeri's questions are more related to Seulgi's basketball career but to Irene's amusement Yeri didn't leave the phenom's private life alone

"okay we're about to end this interview with a segment that we call Rapid Fire its a series of fast questions and you have to answer as fast as you can, ready?"

"yup" Seulgi answered while taking another bite on her third chocolate chip cookie.

Irene listened while looking at the window trying to look as if she's not that interested

"favorite subject?"

"Arts"

"favorite snack?"

"pringles~"

"favorite nba player?"

"lebron james"

"sweet or savory?"

"savory"

"rice or noodles?"

"uh rice no no noodles wait rice! no! both! "

"kiss or hugs?"

"what?!"

"which one do you prefer kiss or hug?"

"ki-kiss" seulgi's ear and cheek is now red

Irene just smiled at that while taking a bite of her red velvet cupcake.

"long walks on the beach or napping?"

"walks on the beach"

"long hair or short hair?"

"l-long"

"with glasses or without glasses"

"w-ith g-glasses"

Irene wears glasses for her vision she looked up upon hearing that and caught Seulgi looking at her both quickly averted their eyes while Yeri, Joy and Wendy is very much amused by the two.

"okay last question or chocolates?"

"secret" Seulgi answered with a grin which made Irene curious if Seulgi already had experience in that cause she clearly has none.

"that's the first time someone answered that, they usually choose chocolates" Yeri was surprised.