Distance

My Last Shot

All have five separated ways with Joy Yeri and Wendy headed to the north side of the city with Seulgi and Irene living further downtown just a few blocks away from the cafe.

while the two were walking Seulgi received a message from Wendy

"control your hormones kang ;)"

"save me we're soo awkward"

Seulgi heard the other girls footsteps turn to a halt when she looked up to check whats going on she just saw Irene looking up at the sky she took a minute to absorb the scene. A beautiful girl just looking up at the sky, with pink and orange hue painted up in the clouds with some of the stars shining and the sun setting down and the moon already in view it was a scene worthy to be painted on a canvas.

Seulgi sneakily took a picture of the sight and promised to put it on canvas.

"beautiful~" Irene mumbled.

"i hope your talking about the sky cause if its yourself you're talking about that.s just bragging Ms. Class Rep" Seulgi teased trying to lighten the mood

Irene laughed she find Seulgi's straightforward side really amusing.

"do you know the story of the stars Altair and Vega?" Seulgi asked now looking up at the sky right next to Irene.

"no, but it sounds interesting so tell me" Irene is dazed looking up at the sky. the stars are now more visible.

"Altair is a mortal, one day he was playing a romantic song using he's flute when suddenly a heavenly being known as Vega princess of the skies showed up, she wants to listen to Altair playing and Altair did play that song everyday for Vega.

The princess would come down every morning and go back to the heavens before dark. heavenly beings are not allowed to interact with mortals,
one day the queen of the skies got suspicious of her daughters whereabouts she sent a star to follow the princess the queen found out about their interactions sad thing is that the princess and the mortal have fallen in love with each other.

the queen forced the princess to go back to the skies. the queen made sure that the princess would be far from the mortal, she put the princess on the end of the heavenly river also known as milky-way. Altair and Vegas' cries could be heard far and wide into the skies, Vegas' father the king of the skies was touched by the lovers feelings for each other that he decided to use his powers to help the two, at one night on the 7th day on the 7th month the stars in the skies would align and form a bridge across the river of stars for the lovers be together even for just one night to share their love for each other" Seulgi stares at the sky while telling the story observing two of the brightest stars across the sky imagining the stars arranging just like what they did in the story. the story have ended but she's still looking at the sky unaware of the pair of eyes who's been staring at her for the past minute.

"that was beautiful" Irene says as she observes Seulgi.

"Altair never stopped playing the romantic music on his flute every single day hoping that Vega could hear him play their song just like they did in the past" Seulgi looked down and looked straight into the other girls eyes that's been staring at her for the past minute, they don't know how long they've been staring at each other

"do you know whats the date today?" Seulgi asked out of nowhere

"July 7" Irene answered realizing what it meant

"the 7th day of the 7th month" Seulgi looked up at the sky again and looked back down to see Irene looking up at the sky, with the wind blowing and the moon light shining, it was another attack to the phenom's sanity.

"beautiful" Seulgi said staring at the class rep who's unaware of the stare.

"yeah that's why i really love the skies" Irene says.

"im not talking about the sky though"

Irene looked down upon hearing that, she was greeted by that same eye smile she has grown to adore throughout the day she was surprised by the straightforward remark.

the two could now no longer deny that fluttering butterfly feels in their stomach.

Seulgi's phone suddenly rang Seulgi answered her phone not even bothering to look who's calling.

"YAH! KANG SEULGI DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!?" Taeyeon's voice blurted out of the speaker