Chapter two

Prophecy
The three boys watched the scene with wide eyes. Just before they go away to find Sungyeol everything still goes very well. Sunggyu then decided to arrest one of the villagers who was fleeing to ask him the question.
 
-Can I know what caused this fire? He asked before looking back at the scene facing him.
-The demons for sure! replied the panicked villager. The children said they saw a dark mass in the sky and soon after the flames started to appear ...
 
And without giving the young man time to add anything, the old man runs away. Sungjong, meanwhile, approached his big brother.
 
-Hyung. What are you going to do? Asked Sungjong gently.
-No choice. We will take care of helping the inhabitants who still remain in the village, will be advised after.
 
And on his words, Sunggyu dashed into the villages determined to help the villagers. Sungjong prepared to move forward when he stopped to turn to Sungyeol, who hadn't moved. Indeed, the mute seemed to petrify in the face of the glowing flames and his body was shaken. The young man with the effeminate airs approached the boy slowly and hugged him.

-Don't worry Yeollie it isn't like the last time ... he whispered in a comforting voice. We will make sure no one is hurt okay?
 
The boy timidly nodded and the other boy smiled. He caressed his hair affectionately before turning away to leave the village too. He ce in a moment to the person he considered like his brother, who was staring at him for a long time as if he were communicating. The archer sighed before finally accepting what Sungyeol seemed to say before finally leaving, asking him to wait for them here. Myungsoo had watched the scene from the beginning. He was now alone with the person he suspected to be the chosen one. To kill him wouldn't be complicated since his two "bodyguards" had gone mostly the older man who seemed to be the worst of the two. He then approached the mute, his hand on the pommel of his sword. The boy looked up at that moment and put his eyes on Myungsoo's. This look destabilized him a little because the youngest seemed to see beyond his gaze as if he could see his soul. Myungsoo could kill him, or rather he had to kill him. It was for his family. If he didn't do it it was they who suffered. After all, he didn't know this guy he had just helped him get his leg out of the rubble. It was then that he saw his victim turn his head towards a house. By listening, one could clearly hear the crying of a child. He didn't have to worry about it after all he didn't know these people so it did not make him hot or cold. Only the crying seemed to be gaining intensity. And it was at that moment that he saw a piece of the house collapse. He took a deep breath, his decision being taken, he drew his sword, determined.
 
A little further, Sunggyu had helped flee a good part of the villagers. On one side of his sleeve, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and with his other hands lifted a portion of his cloak to cover part of his face and thus avoid breathing too much smoke from the fire. He later tried to concentrate and use his psychic powers to try to find out how many people he needs to save.Only, absorbing too much by the use of his powers, he didn't notice that a piece of the frame of the building in which he had just unhooked and fall right on him. Sunggyu noticed that too late and when he had folded his arms over his head in a vain attempt at protection, he was sliced ​​in half before he could touch him.
 
-Well, we can say that I arrive at the right moment. Remarked the person who had acted as he approached Sunggyu. You're okay? You shouldn't stay here it's dangerous.
-Who ... Who are you? Finished by asking Sunggyu ignoring the last remark the stranger had made him.
-Nam Woohyun nice to meet you.
 

A little further again, Sungjong had finally finished evacuating the area in which he was. What surprised him a little was that the children he had rescued were all in agreement that it was a dragon that had set the village on fire. It was then that he saw in the distance his big brother accompanied by a man he had never seen. He slowly approached his older brother, who seemed surprised when he saw him.
-Sungjong what are you doing here? He finally asked him. you were supposed to be with Yeollie! Sunggyu immediately pointed out.
-Well ... He was worried for you and he asked me to look after you... Stammered the youngest knowing very well how his eldest would react.
-Did you leave Sungyeol alone? But what's going on in your head ?! And if someone passed while we were gone eh ?! I'll never forgive me if something happens to him!
-Hyung...
-We will talk about this later! We go back to Yeollie!
-Well, did you always have a bad temper or today is a special day? Woohyun asked him. He hadn't spoken since the beginning of the explanation of the two brothers.
-And you weren't supposed to get your friend back instead of coming to piss me off ?!
-And you?  Your eyes are so small that they sees nothing? To the latest news apart from this boy who just joined I'm always alone. And then what vocabulary? I am sure you would be nicer and prettier if you smiled. And then I saved your life if I remember correctly. So you want to thank me you can rather kiss me on the cheek it's more pleasant instead of cursing at me.
-And if you disappeared from my sight? I think it's the best idea you can have!
-Err ... Hyung ... for Yeollie ...
-Ah yes. Because of this jerk, I almost forgot the most important thing. Maybe he is still with this mercenary!
 
And with these words, the two boys left leaving Woohyun alone, who seemed to think about something.
 
-A mercenary? He murmured thoughtfully. He's probably talking about Myungsoo I'd better follow them.
 
And he ends up leaving in pursuit of the two men. When they arrived at their destination, they froze in front of the scene facing them, Sungyeol was kneeling on the ground and Myungsoo was facing him with his long sword in his hands. Sunggyu then imagined the worst and rushed to the mute. Only he was relieved to see that if the youngest was on the ground it was because he was holding a child crying in his arms. He then explained to him through telepathy that L had saved this boy, using his blade to clear a passage, and that it was directed to the only person who was familiar to him to try to get a feeling of protection. Obviously, the mercenary had done it for Sungyeol because he had a debt to him and now they were gone. Woohyun, meanwhile, had confirmation that the person that the two brothers had mentioned earlier was indeed his friend. But while everyone was celebrating their reunion, the villagers came to them, including the mother of the child who was still crying in Sungyeol's arms. Only, against all odds, the woman uttered no thanks and instead slapped Sungyeol. His head turned to the side because of the violence of the impact and put a shaky hand on his aching cheek but didn't try to meet the woman's eyes. Sunggyu and Sungjong were the first to react.
 
-Are you crazy?! The two brothers exclaimed with one voice. Can we know why you're picking on him like that ?!
-It's all his fault! Replied one of the villagers. Since he is in this village they come to us only misfortunes!
-It is true! Murdering his family in a fire wasn't enough for him, he had to take the village in a fire too. Add another villager.
-You're ... Sunggyu got upset and decided to tell people what he thinks about their attitude toward the youngest.
 
Only, against all odds, Sungyeol got up and, without raising his face towards the villagers, stepped back a few steps before turning around and running away.
 
-Sungyeollie! Sungjong called but it did not help.
-Please catch him Sungjong ... Sunggyu asked in a tone that was meant to be calm.
-But and you Hyung?
-I'll go tell them my way of thinking to these villagers!
 
Sungjong nods before leaving in pursuit of his brother. Sunggyu, meanwhile, looked at the village members with a cold glare that made more than one shudder and the villagers preferred to run away. Seeing them go, Sunggyu sighed as he dropped to the floor. Woohyun and L, looked at him not really understanding the reaction of the inhabitants.
 
-They have a strange way to thank people here...Woohyun remarked, breaking the silence. They can said thank you instead of hit him...
-I should have known that it was going to end like that ... Sunggyu whispered, passing a hand through his hair. It's so much easier for them to throw everything at someone and pretend it's all his fault ...
-But why him? From the little, I saw he didn't look mean ... He could have defended himself and told them he was for nothing.
-He is silent. Myungsoo announced, stopping his friend in his tracks. Obviously because of a fire from what his brother told me.
-Eh? Really? ... Sorry dude I didn't know. He apologized for Sunggyu's intention before stopping. But wait ... It's because of the fire that made him mute that he has so much hatred of the inhabitants?
-More or less ... He is the only survivor of this incident ... Nobody was able to determine the origin of the flames. In addition, he isn't really appreciated by the inhabitants so it was used as an excuse ... Only children appreciate it a minimum ... And my brother and I of course ... I think it's one of the reasons Yeollie seemed to like you. He spoke to Myungsoo. You were a stranger, you didn't know anything about him. Maybe he said to himself that maybe you could see him for what he really is ... Anyway, I hope that Sungjong caught up with him I don't like to know he is alone right now...
 
Sunggyu seemed lost in his thought and looked up at the sky, looking at the still dark sky because of the fire although it is now extinguished. The mercenaries exchanged glances without knowing what to do.
 
Sungyeol, meanwhile, had fled away from the village, where there was a ruined building where a grave could be found. Obviously, this one had to be that of a relative. He let his tears flow by touching the cold stone of the sepulcher. He didn't understand why the villagers hated him so much. He didn't do anything to attract their hate and yet it seemed to grow with time. Only Sunggyu and Sungjong were nice to him. But as he ruminated on his fate, a blinding light appeared at the dilapidated house. When it disappeared, a woman looks ghostly in its place. She was dazzlingly beautiful, almost unreal. She looked with amethyst eyes at the young man who was there and spoke.
 
-I am one of the goddesses who rule this world. She announced flatly and emotionlessly. I was waiting for you, the chosen one of the prophecy ...
 
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note: I finally had the idea to make a plan of my ideas for all this fic and that will thus avoid that my story ends in something weird...
I admit that launch the story takes a little time to set the scene characters and everything  (which is not necessarily very interesting for the reader but this part is obligatory). Oh yes, I don't remember if I say it but as age is not respected, Sungyeol is younger than everyone else. (I think you have easily guessed why). For the relationship between Woohyun and Sunggyu I have chosen that in the beginning, Sunggyu doesn't appreciate him in their beginning as infinite
. And please tell me if you like this story the plot or something else that I need to know if I want to improve...