Chapter three

Prophecy

Hello. First of all, I apologize for the size of this chapter. I wanted to do it longer but I did not feel good after one of my exams. I had some little trouble with the teacher ... Here I would try to do a longer chapter or at least a little faster. That's it, I hope you'll like it anyway. On the other hand, I did not have the time to reread well so excuse me for the faults.

 

 

 

Sungjong was currently running in search of Sungyeol. Thanks to his kinetic powers, he could feel his presence, he must not be very far. Only the presence of him whom he considered his brother seemed to disappear. That kind of thing only happened if the person was unconscious or worse ... if she was dead. Sungjong's blood only made one turn and he accelerated his pace even more. He ends up finding Sungyeol at the ruins of a house, lying on the floor, unconscious. Sungjong ran to him and took him in his arms and was relieved to see that he was breathing. That's when a detail caught his attention. Sungyeol now had a strange stigma on his wrist. It was golden and was composed of a more or less complex sign. Sungjong did not follow everything that his older brother had told him about the prophecy, but looking at this, he knew right away. The prophecy had just begun.

 

A little further, in the village, Sunggyu didn't move until the two boys returned. L and Woohyun were watching the scene a little further. Moreover, as the eldest sibling seemed to be lost in his thoughts and did not listen to what others were doing, L told his friend about Sungyeol and the fact he thinks he is the chosen one. and Woohyun had come to the conclusion that indeed it can be possible. It was, therefore, necessary to watch him closely without stirring up the suspicions of the angry big brother. It was then that Sunggyu suddenly got up panicked. He had felt the presence of Sungjong approaching but not that of Sungyeol ... Did that mean he had not found him? He breathed a sigh of relief when he finally saw the androgynous-looking young man carrying Sungyeol on his back. He rushed to him.

 

-What's happened ? he finally asked while inspecting Sungyeol's face to see if there was any trace of injury or anything.

-I found him fainted by the ground ... But more important Hyung. The youngest ends up whispering. She finally took place he has the mark on his wrist.

 

At his words, Sunggyu's face closed, showing no emotion. He looked once more, the youngest who was still unconscious on his brother's back before sighing.

 

-We do not really have a choice then. He whispered. We can not stay here anyway.

-But where to go?

-I do not know. Somewhere we will be accepted ... all.

-In this case, I allow myself a remark! Then exclaimed Woohyun entering the conversation. Why not come with us to our village? They are much more welcoming than here!

-I don't remember asking you something!

-Hyung! He offers us a solution that is already nice of him should listen to him instead of always being mean to him.

-I maintain that I find it fishy that you offer me your help.

-I do not see why ... I've already saved your life before if you remember. Anyway, you plan to leave the village and we too will leave altogether and then it may prevent L to recover another landslide.

-Hey! It was an accident ok? Automatically defended this one.

 

Sungjong smiled as the seers bickered. These two boys did not look mean. Sunggyu seemed to think seriously about Woohyun's proposal weighing the pros and cons and making sure there was no danger for his two little brothers. It was then that Sungjong felt Sungyeol move on his back. He turned his head to see the youngest stand-up, rubbing his eyes.

 

-Oh, Yeollie you're awake. Slightly noticed the archer. You're okay?

 

The young man answered with a nod. As soon as he noticed that Sungyeol was awake, Sunggyu approached the two boys, also asking Sungyeol if he was okay. Subsequently, the older of the three reported his attention to L and Woohyun who seemed to be in a big discussion right now before again watching Sungyeol.

 

-Listen Yeollie ... We decided to leave this village. He announced and when he saw the sadness in the eyes of his little brother he soon resumed. But it's not your fault. Just ... It can not last the behavior of these villagers anymore. To be honest we should have done it a long time ago already you should not have suffered so much because of that ...

 

Sungyeol looked at him softly. He seemed to be asking a question with his eyes.

 

-I don't know. Sunggyu replied, having obviously understood the young man's dumb question. These two we propose to go the way with them. We'll leave tomorrow.

 

And with these words, he his heel and headed for the two mercenaries, telling them that they agreed to partake of the journey with them, but that he would not hesitate to act on the slightest suspicious gesture. Subsequently, the siblings returned to their home which, being a little out of the village, had not suffered too much from the flames. So they could prepare some things to leave and rest a little. Despite their small house, they had offered hospitality to the two mercenaries who had politely declined to tell them that they preferred to sleep under the stars. The real reason was that the two mercenaries were looking for a plan of action to know how to get rid of the chosen one. It was quite early the next day that Sunggyu woke his two brothers telling them it was time to leave.

 

-Can I know why you woke us up so early? Sungjong rasped while yawning.

-I don't want to risk crossing these damn villagers. Simply answered his elder. So now you shut up and get ready.

 

In view of the tone he had used, it was easy to understand that the young man was still angry at the villagers' behavior towards Sungyeol. As a result, the boys finished getting ready and went out. They quickly found the two mercenaries at the exit of the village. They began to set out in silence. They had left by the other entrance of the village, the one by which Woohyun had arrived the day before and which consisted of a path in a forest. In spite of their morning, we could hear nature begin to awake with the singing of birds. Sungjong had decided to talk a little with the mercenaries and Woohyun seemed very inclined to the discussion. Only the calm and serenity was short-lived. Indeed, he had just fallen into an ambush led by robbers who, visibly, seek travelers to rob.

 

-Super... They were only missing that ... Sunggyu mumbled, taking out one of his daggers.

-Listen, young people! Exclaimed one of the robbers who seemed to be the leader. If you are wise and you just give us your money without a story we will let you go without too much damage.

-Sorry to deceive you. But that's not really our intention. Answered Woohyun while straightening his sword.

-Worse for you ... Go, guys! Kill them.

 

And the battle begins between the two camps. Only, neither of them seemed to take advantage over the other. It was then that a low growl was heard. And before the people present could wonder what could have emitted these noises, a gigantic emerald dragon with scales came down from the sky. From his big golden eyes, he looked at both sides before finally turning in the direction of Sungjong. He opened his jaw wide, revealing pointed and sharp fangs and melted on him. Only, before the blow could reach the archer, Sungyeol had pushed Sungjong so that he was no longer in the axis of the dragon. The creature could not stop in his tracks and found himself gobbling Sungyeol. Indeed, his jaw seemed to be large enough to contain a human being without it being shredded by his fangs. In other words, for now, Sungyeol was still alive. The dragon recovered quickly and, not being able to reach Sungjong the first time, used his tail and wrapped it around the archer's waist before taking off. The action was so fast that no one could react until the dragon started to fly. Sunggyu rushed to them in the hope of catching his brother's hand.

 

-Sungjong catch my hand!

 

Only Sunggyu's fingers were able to graze his little brother's hand and the dragon went into the areas. The oldest one dropped to his knees annihilated.

 

-Sungjong ... Yeollie ... Why ...