Chapter four

Prophecy

Author note: I'm sorry for this really short update but I hope I can do better next time so please be patient. I have a lot of ideas for what going to happen next so please forgive me for this update.

 

Since Sunggyu's failed attempt to catch up with one of his brothers, he had not moved from his position and Myungoo and Woohyun did not really know what to do. Already he had seen an extremely rare creature but in addition, she had removed two of their travel companion in record time. While Woohyun decided that he might have to talk to the psychic young man to get him out of his torpor. Only, against all odds, he straightened up suddenly startling the two other men.

-The dragon has just stopped not far from here! He announced to the two mercenaries before turning to the robbers. You need to get out of my way.

And before the robbers could reply anything, they were swept away by a great wave of psychic energy. And while the mercenaries were astonished by such a tour de force, no doubt guided by the anger or the fear of having seen two people he loved disappeared before his eyes, Sunggyu had just run away in the direction where the dragon had flown. The mercenaries exchanged glances.

-And what do we do? Finishes by asking L.

-I think we'd better follow him because, in the state in which he is, he would be able to get killed. Woohyun explained before starting to go.

 

A little further, the dragon had perched on top of a mountain that seemed inaccessible on foot. He had finally released Sungjong, who at that moment did not dare move a bit to not stir up the anger of this dragon and get killed. It was then that he heard footsteps coming in his direction. He turned to face a man of average height. He wore a long cloak that fell on his face thus preventing the archer from seeing his eyes and features on his face. Despite the strange situation in which he found himself, the man in the cloak showed no animosity towards them. The dragon, meanwhile, seemed to bow to this person in a groan. Seeing this, the man finally spoke.

-Thank you for bringing him back to Belial. Thanked the young man, Belial seeming to be the name of the dragon. But ... they are two? Belial I already told you that you should not eat humans spit it out!

The dragon ran and spit out Sungyeol who fell heavily on the slime-covered ground. Sungjong rushed to him to see if everything went well and was relieved to see that the other boy had nothing to break. Fortunately, Sungyeol had nothing. The mysterious man approached and in a defensive gesture, Sungjong grabbed his bow and arrow and threatened him with it. The man raised his hands to show that he was not going to hurt him while the dragon was showing fangs when he saw the young man being threatened.

- Calm down I do not want to hurt anyone. Announced the young man. I just want to talk to the chosen one that's all.

Sungjong stared wide at the agreement of this sentence how could he know? He lowered his bow without letting him go, showing that he was still suspicious.

-What do you want in Sungyeol ?! Asked the young man as the mouth of the unknown opened in surprise.

-Eh? But you're not the chosen one? He wondered before turning to the dragon. Belial, I thought you said he was the chosen one. He really squints.

The dragon lowered his head, sheepishly. Sungyeol and Sungjong exchanged a look that did not understand what all that meant. The stranger stopped later to talk to the dragon. He turned his attention to the two boys before approaching Sungyeol and looking him straight in the eye.

-Indeed, now that I look at you more, there is no doubt that you are the chosen one of the prophecy. I'm sorry to have you like that but I have a request to submit to you.

-And we can know who you are? Sungjong asked, still wary.

-I see you and you must be one of his guardians it's weird but I was told that you were usually two. Oh yes, I did not answer your question.

The young man removed his hood revealing two golden eyes similar to the eyes of the dragon. The outline of his eyes was covered with scales but the rest of his body seemed to be that of a human. Despite his atypical appearance, to see scary he did not seem to want them bad.

-I introduce myself I'm Dongwoo. He announced. I was a human being at the beginning but with a serious illness, I was condemned to die. I was saved by a dragon who offered me one of his scales and I became so. So here we come to my request. If you the elect come to carry out your prophecy. I would like you to preserve the race of dragons because it is not the enemy of the gods.

Indeed, the dragons were considered demonic races. Nevertheless, this young man did not look like a bloodthirsty monster. The man named Dongwoo then approached a look suddenly very serious. He stared into Sungyeol's eyes.

-But tell me really are you ready for all that implies ... Do you know what will happen to you when everything is finished? What will you become?

Sungyeol nodded with a shaky nod. It was then that they heard Sunggyu and the two mercenaries arrived. Only Belial landed in the path of newcomers, showing fangs.