Extra: Ziyu's School Day

Cravings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Got the idea cause of this pic. https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1579/24705220515_efcb9edd62_k.jpg

 

Sorry for any mistakes. I just wrote it this morning.

This is unedited. So here it is. 

 


Enjoy ^_^

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

6 years later.......... 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Today Appa is the one going to bring you to school. Okay?" 


Ziyu nod while eating his breakfasts. 


"Baba is sick so he needs to rest. So for now it's Appa and Ziyu time." 


"I put all your things inside your bag. And finish all the food I prepare for you. Okay?"


"Okay, I will eat it all Appa." Ziyu said. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun ruffles his son's hair. "Be a good boy. Listen to your teacher. I'll pick you up later after your school." 


"Yes, Appa." 


"Now, go inside. Your friends are all waiting for you." 


"Bye Appa. Take care!" Ziyu gave his dad a hug and kiss before he run to his friends.


"Careful Ziyu. Slow down or you might trip." 


Sehun wave his son a goodbye. He can't stop smiling, looking at his son talking with his friends and classmates. He took a photo just to savor the moment.

He still can't believe how is son are big now. It was like just yesterday how his son was still a baby. 


When he saw his Ziyu finally enter his classroom Sehun also went to his car to go to his work, but before he drove to his work. He calls his husband first to check on him. He got his phone in his pocket and click "My Baby" on his contacts. After 3 rings his husband picks it up. 


"Hi Babe! How are you?" 


"I'm good, but still a little dizzy." 


"Do you want me to come home?" Sehun asked. Luhan can hear how his husband is so worried. 


"No. I'm okay Sehun. Go to your work. If you ever come home now. I will get mad at you." 


"But how can I go to work when I know you're not okay."


"Sehun this will pass. It's just a morning sickn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter