Extra: Perfect Happiness

Cravings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A sneak peek at the Oh household. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan purposely woke up early just to prepare the perfect breakfast for his husband Oh Sehun. Whenever the husband's words registered his mind. He feels like he just dreaming. A dream he never wants to wake up, but he isn't just dreaming, this is the reality that he Luhan is now officially married to Oh Sehun. 

 


And now Luhan was busy cooking their breakfast. He can't stop smiling and humming a song while cooking. Before it was just his dream to cook breakfast for sehun on the first day of them being married and now he is fulfilling it. He still can't believe that he is married to his one and only love of his life Oh Sehun.

 


Once he prepared the food he cook and fix the table, he went to their bedroom. He saw that his husband is still in deep sleep. He slowly went to their bed and seat beside his husband. Luhan stare at his husband his face. He still can't believe that this godly looking male is already his husband. He gently caressed Sehun cheeks. 

 


"Babe, wake up." Luhan said. But Sehun didn't move at all. 

 


"Babe it's already late." Luhan said and kiss Sehun cheeks. Sehun only groan, but still not waking up.

 

Luhan peck Sehun lips. "Babe" Luhan whispers and kiss Sehun again. "Wake up" Luhan said in a gentle whisper. He kisses him again. And again. And again. On the 5th kiss Sehun smile into the kiss. "You are already awake." Luhan said and slightly slap Sehun chest. "Ouch" Sehun said acting as if Luhan slaps hurt him. 

 


"Stop joking around. Get up. Breakfast is ready." Luhan laugh at his husband. He was about to get up when Sehun pulled him into a hug. "Where's my good morning kiss?" Sehun puckered his lips. 

 


"I already gave you a lot, so stand up." Luhan tries to break free from Sehun's hug, but Sehun hold him tight. 
"But I want more. So please give me my good morning kisses." Sehun pout his lips. 

 


After Sehun persuade him Luhan gave in. "Okay, just one more kiss and you're going to stand up." Sehun smile makes his lips pout more. Luhan plan is to gave Sehun only a peck, but Sehun have other plans. Once Luhan lips touch his, he holds Luhan face and deepened the kissed. After their breathless kiss Sehun broke the kiss. He smiles and gave Luhan a peck.

 

"Good morning my lovely husband." Sehun caressed Luhan cheeks. He would never get tired staring at Luhan face. 

 


"Good morning to you too my husband." Luhan said. 

 


"I love you!" 

 


"I love you too!" 

 


After a few minutes of cuddle Luhan sit up and pulled Sehun up. "Okay. Time to go up. Up, up, up, up Mr. Oh." 
Luhan manage to make Sehun sit, but Sehun suddenly leaned at Luhan that made him fall back in bed. Sehun attack him with kisses that ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter