Epilogue

Cravings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day Sehun woke up super early, he went out of their house without his husband knowing to buy the things he needs for his peace offering to his husband luhan who's peacefully sleeping in their bedroom. Last night before going to sleep, he already planned what he will do to get his husband's forgiveness.


He went to the nearest grocery store to buy strawberries and other things he needs, good thing that this store opens up early too. He has also bought his husband chocolate cake from Luhan favorite bakery and before he finally went home, he drops by to a flower shop to buy his husband a bouquet of blue roses which is his favorite.


When he got home, he went straight to their kitchen to prepare his surprise breakfast as a way to apologize for his mistakes yesterday. He works quietly as much as possible in the kitchen, he makes fresh squeezed orange juice, and cook all Luhan favorite breakfast. After cooking he went to their dining table to fix it like for a dinner date.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan woke up at 8:30 am, with his close eyes, he search for his husband's warmth using his hand, he explores their bed, but when he notices his not beside him, he finally opens his eyes and found the that other side of the bed is totally empty and then he remembers that they had a fight last night and let him sleep in their living room.

He slowly get up from their bed with an irritated mood because his day doesn't start with his daily Good morning kiss and hug from his husband. He went straight to the bathroom because he feels likes his bladder will explode at any minute. 


After his morning routine he goes out of their room, but he's wondering why the house was eerily quiet. He goes down and found their living room empty. He thinks that maybe Sehun already went to work and he's kinda upset because he doesn't even tell him and give him a goodbye kiss before going to work. He grumpily walks to their kitchen, but he got surprised when he saw his husband standing there in their dining room with a bouquet of blue roses on his hand.

He was left standing there that he didn't notice that Sehun has already walked up to him and now standing in front of him. "I'm sorry Babe. I got you your favorite flower." Sehun said and gave the flowers to Luhan.


He received the flower without saying anything, he just looks at his favorite flower. "Sorry for what I said I didn't mean to hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter