Cravings

Cravings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun woke up early today because of an urgent meeting. This day was supposed to be a happy day for him and Luhan where they will wake up a little late from their usual wake up time and take time to cuddle in bed before deciding to make breakfast and after that shower together and go to their date and do the other things they planned for this day.


But with the sudden call from his office ruined it. His boss suddenly calls him for some urgent meeting he tries to ask if they can move it to another, day but his secretary told him it can't be rescheduled. So he has no choice but to go to the office, even if he's on vacation leave.


While he was busy fixing his things, his husband Luhan keep on looking at him with a sad face and pouty lips.


"You promised that you will spend this day with me we even have a list of what we will do today" Luhan said


He stops fixing his things and look at his husband "Please don't make it hard for me".


"There's nothing I can do about it, I can see that you're already set to leave and I know you won't listen to me even if I beg. Luhan said with upset voice and crossed arms on his chest.


"Babe we already talk about this and please don't pout, you know what it can do to me,  "Sehun said. Luhan knows well what it can do to him when he pouts his lips, especially if he's looking so cute just like right now, but he really needs to resist his husband cuteness if it weren't that important he won't go to that meeting and leave his husband during their vacation.


"Then don't go," 


"Babe, I can't do that. You know I have a very important meeting today" Sehun replied. 


"More important than me?" Luhan asked with a horrified look and already close to tears. 


" N-no, no that's not what I mean." Sehun said that makes luhan sulked more and turn his back on him. Sehun just face palms because of what he says. 


"Babe please look at me! I'm sorry but it's not what I mean. You know you're more important to me than any other things, right? Sehun said. 


Luhan slowly turned to look at him while pouting. "I know" Sehun then hold his husband's face while looking directly into his eyes, "You are the most important person in my life, nothing else can change it or even top that, always remember that. Okay?" Luhan nod while still pouting. He doesn't like it when Luhan was doubting his love for him, especially when he knows how much i love him and I will do anything for him. But he still understand him that it's just the pregnancy hormone that make him feel that.


"I love you so much Baby" He then pecks luhan lips. 


Luhan smiles "I love you too". 


"But I got to go first," Sehun says that makes Luhan pout his lips again. "Don't worry after this meeting will go on with our planned vacation". Luhan still continues to pout.  


"Babe please don't pout? If you want, to make up for the time we will lost in our vacation because of my work, I will buy you a bucket of strawberry and chocolate cake you want that right? Sehun asked. That make Luhan smile. 


"Yes! I want many of it" Luhan said excitedly. 


"Okay, I'll buy your favourite food before I go home, but for now, I got to go" Sehun says. 


"Okay", he says while pouting.


"I'll only be gone for a few hours", Sehun says then peck luhan lips. 


"Please come home fast"


"I'll be home before you know it"


"Take care, I love you. Luhan said and peck his husband lips.


" I will, I love you too. Sehun replied and leave Luhan with a goodbye kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

At 9 pm Sehun came home looking dead tired he opens the door and says "I'm home Babe"


"Sehunnie you are home" Luhan welcome him with a hug and a kiss on his lips.


"How was your day? 


"I'm good, how about you? How did the meeting go? Luhan asked while they walk to their couch.


"There's really a lot of problems, but we solve it so everything is good now. Sehun says while leaning his back on the couch and rest his head with close eyes.


"Then it's good, so where's my chocolate cake and strawberry? Luhan asked with an enthusiastic tone in his voice. 


While his husband look like his near to falling from sleep suddenly curse and sit up straight after he heard the question thrown at him. "Oh " 


"Sehun don't say bad words" Luhan scolded his husband


"I'm sorry I just re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter