Extra: Labor Day

Cravings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After a few months of waiting, finally the most awaited day of the couples has arrived. Luhan woke up feeling a little cramp in his stomach, he thought that it just ordinary pain and ignored it. He stands up proceed with his everyday routine when the pain is gone. 


While he was busy cooking for their breakfast, he suddenly feels the same pain he feel this morning, but this time its more painful and longer, he still tries to ignore it, thinking that it's just normal and it will just pass, he continues with what he's doing and act like he's not feeling any pain when suddenly he feel that there's been a fluid running down his legs. His first reaction was he just standing there while looking at the fluid running down his legs and when it finally sinks in his mind he suddenly calls his husband. 


"SEHUN!!!" He said while trying to relax through breathing exercise.


"Yes! Babe?" Sehun said when he entered their kitchen and saw that Luhan standing there with a pool of water on his feet. "Luhan why is the floor wet did you accidentally pee? You should have called me so I can carry you to the bathroom". 


"I did not pee!" 


"You don't need to be shy on me Luhan, it's okay to admit it."


"But I did not pee Sehun!" Luhan said with rage of anger in his voice.


"Then what is that pool of water under your feet?" Sehun asked while getting near Luhan.


"I think my water just broke." Luhan said calmly trying not to shocked Sehun. But with that information Sehun suddenly froze in his position. 


"W-what? Your w-water just broke?" Sehun said, trying to absorb what his husband said.


"Sehun!" 


"Sehun don't just stand there!"


"Bring me to the hospital right now!"


"Oh my God! You're going to give birth!" Sehun said and panicked because he doesn't know what to do.


"Sehun! Calm down! I need you to focus." Luhan said, trying to calm his husband.


"Okay! I'm sorry. Are you okay? Come on lets go to the hospital." Sehun said while assisting Luhan.


"Sehun you need to get my bag first and the baby stuffs that we prepared for this."


"Okay! Just wait for me here, I'll be back in a minute" Sehun said and runs upstairs to get their things.


"Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, hang in there baby." Luhan said still trying to remain calm while waiting for Sehun to get their things. While waiting he called his doctor to inform her that he's on labor. "Good morning doc! This is Luhan! I just called to inform you that my water just broke and were on our way to the hospital right now. Luhan said in one go after hearing her answering his call.


"Okay, Stay calm and remember to do the breathing exercise. I'm on my way to the hospital right now. I'll see you there!" The doctor said.


"I'll see you later doc!" Luhan said before hanging up. Just after he hangs up, he saw Sehun on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter