Chapter 2

Don’t know what to do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”HAHA JISOO?!?! REALLY” Momo laughed at Jennie’s statement. Of course no one believed the Jennie Kim got deflated by the one and only Kim Jisoo.

”Laugh all you want but I get what I want and that’s final.” Jennie said slamming her stuff into the desk while being annoyed on how Jisoo had just treated her early. No one ever talked to her like that. That only made her more persistent. 

 

 

 

 

 

”Jisoo-yah is it true you’re tutoring Jennie?” Nayeon said with a smirk on her face trailing behind with 3 other minions to the lunch table.

”Yes so what? I wasn’t even trying to tutor that idiot for some reason she’s not good at shapes and that is totally dumb I mean who could-“ 

“Ya Jisoo! We get it you’re in love with her and stop talking non stop about your future wife.” Lisa said almost mocking her. 

“Hmmph. She isn’t my girlfriend and she will never be my girlfriend now can you stop saying some arrogant joke in front of me?” 

“Ok ok Jisoo we get it we’ll stop for now.” Irene remarked.

Lunch was great and all until the arrogants came. Why is she even coming right now? Doesn’t my tutoring start tomorrow god.

”Kim Jisoo a word and now.” Jennie said with her arms crossed while Jisoo stood up from her place and turned to her. “A word really? Please talk to me tomorrow I don’t want to be disturbed by some dumb monkey who doesn’t know the principals of geometry.” 

The whole table looked at Jisoo with wide eyes and turned paled.Never have they ever seen someone talk to Jennie like that. Jennie on the other hand seemed more arrogated by Jisoo. She had not believed that Jisoo the student council president had just talked to her that way. Seulgi Jeongyeon and Momo were more pale by the fact that their so called “captain” got thrown down to ground by some words. 

 

“You know w-what! Never mind!” Jennie huffed and walked away. “Jisoo did you just-“ 

“Please Let’s not talk about this right not I’m annoyed but the idea of teaching some arrogant jock who thinks they can get whatever they want. I’m gonna hand it you I’m not gonna be playing her silly games like all those other dumb girls who wait to give her stuff.” No one said a word and continued eating.

 

 

 

 

 

”Jennie are you okay?” Seulgi asked as now it was after school at practice.

”W-what?! I’m okay god I don’t care for what someone says anyways..” Jennie said pouting a little while Momo and V seemed worried some for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter