Warm

Ignorance Is Bliss

    I have to know what's going on here. I cant let them send me away. Minju thought. I Have to find a way out of here but they have me on lock down with Seonghwa staying outside the door to guard me. Minju went over to the window to look out but it was two stories which would be too high to jump from. Maybe if she made the classic rope out of bed sheets she could get out through the window. Minju went back to the door to peak on Seonghwa and saw that he was fast asleep. She quickly took his phone from his pocket to look at the time, 3:30 am. She slipped the phone into her pocket to keep for an emergency while she was gone. She needed to go back to her hotel to get her things and make it back before anyone noticed.        
                                                        *************************************
        "So Mingi, Who is she? A girlfriend?" Hongjoong asked sitting down on a chair in Mingi's room.
        "I dont know what your talking about." Mingi said irritated.
        "You know. The girl you saved from Jinsoo the other night? I thought I made myself clear that once you decide to start dating someone you leave the gang. Everyone has to go by this rule and you know why, it gets too dangerous for everyone involved." Hongjoong said to him.
        "I dont have a girlfriend!" Mingi shouted.
        "Then who is she?" Hongjoong pressed on.
        "There is no-" Suddenly Seonghwa rushed into the room and stopped Mingi from finishing his sentence.
        "Mingi! We have a problem! Minju is missing-" Seonghwa said but suddenly stopped when he realized Hongjoong was in the room.
        "Minju? What is he talking about?" Hongjoong said in a urgent tone.
        "Seonghwa! You idiot!" Mingi yelled and ran out the door to look for her.
        Hongjoong and Seonghwa followed.
                                                       ******************************************
        It started to pour rain and Minju started to shiver as she looked on Seonghwa phone for directions to her hotel. It was dark and not many lights or shops were open anymore. About 15 minutes of walking she started to feel like someone was following her. She could hear the foots steps but when she looked back no one was there. As she continued walking the foot steps sounded quicker and louder. Soon she began to walk faster and faster until she was running. She looked down at the phone to call Mingi but the phone has died and she had no way to call for help.
        As she ran to the other side of the street she stepped the wrong way and fell down twisting her ankle. When she looked back while sitting on the ground she saw the shadow getting closer. Getting up as fast as she could she started to limp away to anywhere she could. As she came around a corner a pair of hands sudden grabbed her and pulled her in. They wrapped their arms quickly around Minju and pulled her into their chest. Its a guy! Minju thought. He put one arm around her back and one hand one the back of her hand in a very protective way. I think this guys is protecting me. She thought confused. She could feel his body move to peak out and see if what ever was following her was gone and he slowly let her go.
        "You! Your the one that saved me the night at the river!" She said in surprise when she saw him.
        He remained calm as he looked her over to see if she was okay. Moving her side to side to inspect her and then he saw her ankle was swollen and immediately bent down to have a closer look. He has such a warm feeling about him she thought. The way he held her in such a protective way that night and tonight made her feel safe.
        "Your hurt." He said in a calm and sweet sounding voice.
        "Who are you?" She asked.
        "I'm Yunho, a friend of your brothers."
        "How did you know where to find me?" She asked.
        "I saw you climb out the window and followed you." He told her coming back up to meet her eyes. 
        "Your apart of the gang too?" 
        "Yes" He said and turned around a offered his back. "We should head back now."
        "No, I have to find something first." She said and walked past him and began to limp her way down the street.
        He began to follow her closely behind.
        "Are you going to follow me all the way?" She asked without looking back.
        "Its dangerous for you to be out all alone like this." He said in a still calm voice.
        "Dont worry I can handle myself." She said but tripped over her throbbing ankle and fell to the ground.
        He quickly came to her side and picked her up in princess style.
        "Hey put me down." She said and struggled to be let go.
        "Just tell me where you want to go." he said.
        When they finally made it to her hotel room he picked the lock since she didn't have her key anymore. Looks like he came in handy she thought. He set her on the bed and quickly found a towel to dry her off with. He began to rub her hair dry but she grabbed the towel from him and they stared into each others eyes for a moment.
        "Its okay, I can do it myself. You should start drying yourself off too." She told him and handed him a towel.
        Instead of drying himself put wrapped the towel around her and bent down to look at her ankle.
        "Why are you so concerned about me that you cant even take care of yourself? You dont even know me." She asked him.
        "Your Mingi's sister and he trusted me to protect you." He said.
        "Gosh sounds like you would take a bullet for when the way you talk."
        "I would give my life for you." He said seriously now looking up into her eyes.
        "You cant be serious." She said.
        "I owe him my life."
        After Yunho wrapped up Minju's ankle he went to go get some ice and Minju began to look through her suit case for something. Finally she found it and held it up. It was a ring on a neckless and on the neckless was the name Hongjoong. Suddenly the door slammed open and she got up quickly to see who it was and saw four guys standing in the doorway. Mingi, Seonghwa, Yunho with the bucket of ice and another guy she had never met before. The guy came close to her and had the look of terror in his eyes as if he had seen a ghost.
        "Mi-Minju?" He said.