EP 2: That one event in China

EXO Next Door + 3

BREATHES. DEEP AND short breaths are what you can hear inside the van that contains the rest of the EXO members and Yeonhee who's currently sleeping while inside D.O.'s arms. Of course, the rest of the members who are not living with them are surprised to see that unfamiliar side of D.O. that they rarely seeㅡhaven't seen yet.

The road seemed so long it's taking them a long time to arrive to their destinationㅡat the hotel where they are staying. Suho decided to break the silence inside the van. He cannot stand seeing and hearing the other guys who just keeps on looking around and giving sighs. Deeps sighs.

D.O. and Yeonhee is at the back. No one dared to sit beside the two of them. Suho looked back to see that D.O. is Yeonhee's hair while she's still asleep. A sigh before he says, "Do Kyungsooㅡ"

"Suho-hyung, please." D.O demands briskly. He shifted his gaze from Yeonhee to Suho. "Let's all just rest for now. I'm going to explain everything once the situation toned down a bit today. Let's rest first, please." He said next.

Suho looked down, defeated. Definitely it's not really the right time to make him explain. He nods. "Alright. Things needs to be cleared." He faced front again and mumbled, "I didn't really expect this situation."

"N-nado." Suho looked at his right to face Sehun who answered to his mumbling with another mumble.

THEY finally arrived at the hotel's parking lot. Everyone seems exhausted and it's been a while since anyone spoke. Or, we can say that ever since they left the venue, no one dared to let out a word aside from Suho, and Sehun who were only able to utter a soft "nado". Others were only able to sigh the entire time.

"Yeonhee." A deep but soft voice called her name. She slowly opened her eyes when she next felt a light tap on the left side of her head. She then slowly lifted her head away from where it is leaning. When she looked at where it is, she saw D.O.'s face. He is looking at her the whole time. And then he asked, "are you okay? We are already here at the hotel's parking lot. You can continue your rest once you reach your hotel room." He showed a concerned smile.

Her face, of course, is burning. She is aware of what happened even after she fell asleep. It's not like on any drama that you will get an instant amnesia when you just woke up. Because, Yeonhee knows and can remember everything so clearly.

She avoided his gaze and decided to look down. She widened the space between the two of them, making D.O. to remove his left arm from wrapping her shoulders.

Without a word, she gets out of the van while trying to avoid other members eyes who's already waiting outside. She feels extremely embarrassed. She made her way out as fast as possible until one hand grabbed her left wrist.

"I-Incheon-ttae..." he said. She did not bother to look back. She has been with them for so long that she can now recognize whose voice is who.

"Baekhyun-hyung, just let her rest first. She doesn't really need to be involved here." She heard his voice again and slowly, her left arm dropped gently onto her side. She started walking away. She felt bad walking away because it's not true that she is not involved here. She got involved without her consent but, she IS already involved.

Twenty minutes later, they are all moving to change clothes inside their respective rooms. Once Suho is done changing, he immediately went towards their room's door and was stopped by Sehun.

"Hyung. Should I go with you?" He prompts and grabbed his gray oversized jacket to wear it as well.

Suho looked back at him, still not letting go of the door handle. "What for? Unless you are involved or knows something about this situation."

Sehun gulped. At least he is wearing his jacket and Suho did not noticed that he gulped. "I... uhm... just want to help. Or, in case that something will happen, I can be in between. S-something like that."

Suho looked down and gave a sneer. He looked up again to face Sehun. "Nothing will happen. We just need to talk and get things in order to avoid other conflict. Just stay here and take a rest."

Finally, Suho was able to open the door without anyone or anything interrupting him.

Sehun lets out a deep sigh as he hits his forehead. "This is not good." He went back to his luggage and looks for his phone. He immediately dialed his friend's number on Line and he answered within one ring.

"Oh, hyung."

"Chingu-ya. I think we are in a big, big trouble." He heaved another sigh.

NO ONE is there aside from Suho at a place where there is an over-looking of the city in China where they are currently at. He waits for D.O., a bit nervous on what he will tell him as an explanation and a bit nervous on how their set-up will be from now on.

He looks over his shoulder first when he heard a blow coming from a nose. D.O. is now here. He turned around. His mouth readied his words but before he could even utter oneᅟᅳ

"Hyung, I love her. That's why I did that. I manned up this time." D.O. beats him to it.

Suho's eyes are flickering. Mouth gaped open. He is holding his breath as well. Hearing those words coming from his dongsaeng's mouthᅟᅳmight be from his heartᅟᅳit's truly surprising.

He lets out the breath he is holding, closed his mouth and took a gulp. "S-so... this is what you are pertaining to before when I called you?"

D.O. stared for a bit and gave a nod. "I thought I already lost because I cannot beat her memories with him. And this happened. I cannot let this to happen to her again. We all saw how hurt she was. I can't just watch. If it was all not that serious for you guys then not for me. I... I want to protect her. Not just from him. But from all things that will hurt her."

Suho made a sigh after hearing those from D.O. He nods constantlyᅟᅳsmall nods. "Please be careful. You know the drill. Our drill... as idols."

D.O. just looked down and gave a nod after a while. "If... if he will agree. I can tell him about it, too. Just to inform him why I did that a while ago."

Suho knows that he is pertaining to Chanyeol. "Will it be okay? Our concerts are coming soon. It will be too obvious to the fans if they noticed that something's going on with the two of them. And right. Concert coming soon, less time for him to meet Yeonhee. Maybe on that way, it can tone down a bit."

"Hyung?" D.O. said while brows are scrunched together.

"Ah. Y-yes. But not too soon. Maybe you can also give him time to replenish. He is not grumpy all the time. Just, not now or tomorrow." He responded. He tapped D.O.'s shoulder before he walked past him and made his way back to their room.

ASIDE from Chen and Xiumin who is chatting while drinking their night beer, Baekhyun has been quiet ever since they left the venue. He also drinks his beer silently and puffing out sighs after every sip. As Xiumin notices this, he knows he should talk to this dongsaeng of his.

"Hey JongDae, I think that's enough already. Wash up and sleep." He ordered. Chen nods and stood up swaying a bit due to tipsiness to pick his beer cans and puts them in the trash after.

"I'm going to wash up, too." Baekhyun said huskily and before he could even stand up from sitting on the floor, Xiumin quips. "You're going to take a bath with JongDae?"

He stops from moving and after a while, moved his way back to sit on the floor. He grabbed another can of beer to open it and started another sip.

"Come one, what is it? Every single time that we are drinking, usually you will fool around. Something bothering you?" Xiumin asked as he crossed his legs while sitting on the floor. A sign that Baekhyun will explain something that will take a long while.

"Nothing, hyung. It's just tiring today." But he doesn't wanna talk about it. More of avoiding for other members to know about it, too.

"Eyy. You think this hyung is stupid to not know?" Xiumin retorts.

Baekhyun looked back at Xiumin with mouth gaped open. Either Chen told him or he is already obvious. "Why do you need to ask, hyung, if you already know about it? Is JongDae gossiping about it?"

Xiumin grinned upon hearing what he wanted to hear coming from Baekhyun. He shakes his head. "Nope. I just noticed. You somehow change when you are with a certain person in our current circle."

Baekhyun facepalmed and let out another sigh. "Chen is the only person who knows about it."

"Yah," Xiumin placed his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and rubbed it. "You have to be careful if you don't want others to know it. When you stopped her a while ago, that gave it away. If not because of you calling her by her nickname, then it will be very obvious to everyone who is watching."

"Hyung, I don't know what to do. Among us, I am the eldest. I am the eldest but I feel stupid allowing myself to fell, too." Baekhyun confesses, a bit embarrassed to tell it to his hyung so his gaze remained glued on the floor.

Xiumin chuckled. "Whatever your decision is, we will try our best to help you."

"Are you crying?" D.O. asked while dazed of what Xiumin and Baekhyun currently look like.

Xiumin's eyes went rounded as he got alarmed, not being able to notice him immediately and not sure if he was able to hear some parts of their conversation. "He's just drunk, Kyungsoo. I'll take care of these two. I'll make him get a shower to ease his tipsiness after Jongdae."

D.O. just gave a nod before heading to the bed. He tucked himself inside the blanket and faced back.

Meanwhile, Xiumin tried to help Baekhyun lift himself so he could go to the bathroom next to Chen but, "YAH! Don't sleep on me!"

YEONHEE'S done preparing this morning. After she arrived at her room together with Jayoung, she was informed that EXO will have a tour around the city of China where they are currently at and another mini-fan meeting at one of the parks in the nearby town.

Since Jayoung is an official staff and she is just pretending to be one in request of the EXO members, she left early to prepare with other staffs.

She still feels exhausted. Maybe because she cried a lot yesterday and used up every inch if her mind thinking about everything that have happened yesterday. Actually, up until now, she is thinking about it. She doesn't know how she will face the others because of what happened yesterday.

She took rounds of deep breath before she decided to open the door and poof! She didn't expect to see him this early.

He has a bright smile. He smiles like nothing so chaotic happened last night. Like it has been fixed already after having the night passed by. "We will be having a short tour today and another small fan meeting. I think Jayoung-ssi already informed you about it. How was your sleep?" He asked.

I must not blush. That's her goal for today. "I... somehow was able to get a good sleep. Did they sent you to pick us up on our room? Actually, Jayoung left early because she needs to fix things for your tour together with the other staffs." She scratched her neck and looked down after.

"Ahhh. I've seen the staffs already. We will be using a double decked bus to tour around the city. I just noticed that you aren't with them so I decided to see you here." He answered.

She just gave a nod. Small but numerous nods. What else can she respond?

"Let's go. You can sit beside the other staff. You can also sit beside one of us if you'd like." He added and they started to move and walk towards the exit because the news has been spread to the fans and they are now waiting at the entrance of the hotel.

A red bus was waiting for them. There are also other members who's still not entering the bus like Kai, Sehun and... Chanyeol.

She trembles. She got frozen on her place and was left by D.O. not noticing that she stopped walking. He noticed it. He noticed them. Chanyeol first looked at D.O. and next to her. She stared at her and when the other staff started to move, he made his way inside the bus, too.

"W-what as that? I need to move. Someone, help me to move." And a warm and strong hand grabbed her left elbow and gently pushed her that made her to start walking again.

"Aigoo, Incheon-ttae. There's nothing to be afraid of." He said.

She looked up to check who it is. His nose and mouth are covered with a black mask but his sharp eyes were arched up. Obviously, he is grinning.

"M-mianhae..." she said almost in a whisper.

After the bus loaded the other staff for their tour, it started moving. All EXO members went to the deck of the bus and were asked to look out of the window and greet the fans. Of course, security patrols are surrounding the bus for the boy's safety and the staffs as well. Yeonhee just sat beside Jayoung who later explained to her that they will use this tour clip for Nature Republic's new commercial and as an advertisement of the conducted fan meeting yesterday.

"Ja, Yeonhee-ssi. Could you help me distribute these snacks to the other staffs and the boys? We would need to eat something before we go down this bus that will take us to the place of their next fan meeting." She said and reached out some bag of snacks on her hands. "Drinks on the left, snacks on the right bag. Let's go up." She added.

They went at the deck of the bus (because they decided to stay at the first floor since it's a bit crowded at the deck already). She started distributing the snacks together with Jayoung to every staff that will notice them. She will also hand them the drinks whom she will get from the left bag using her right hand and hand them the snacks using her left hand.

As soon as the boys noticed the snacks held by the other staffs, they also look for the person distributing them to grab themselves one.

Xiumin approached them together with Baekhyun who got his snack from Jayoung and immediately left after.

"How's the tour?" He asks. He was the one who grabbed the snacks from the bag carried by Yeonhee.

"Well there's... a lot of people outside." She answered.

Xiumin beamed at her after hearing her answer. "Again, don't be afraid. Thanks for this!" He waved the snacks that he got before leaving. Next in line is...

"I'll get myself one, too." D.O. grabbed the snacks inside the bag not bothering Yeonhee to get one for him. "Shall I help you with that?"

Even before Yeonhee could answer, a deep voice coming from D.O.'s back cuts her.

"That's her job to do. Can you get me mine?" He demanded.

D.O. stared at him like he is mentally saying, "Why are you like that?"

Chanyeol just stared back at him and when he got nothing from his hand which is waiting to receive a snack, he looked back at Yeonhee. "Where's my snack?"

Yeonhee was shaken off and grabbed something from the bag and before she could even place them on his hand, D.O. pressed the snacks on his hand.

"Take this instead." He said in a low and rough voice.

Yeonhee just shift her gaze from Chanyeol to D.O. and back to Chanyeol and back to D.O. For how long will they stare at each other?

"FINALLY, SNACKS!" Chen popped out between them and grabbed the bag from her. He reached for a drink and a snack and handed it to D.O.

"And, here's for you, oori maknae. And this is for you," he placed the snacks on her hands, "Incheon-ttae and, whew! Last one for me!" He cheerfully distributed and even raised his snack to somehow announce that he got the last pack. "Quickly eat it everyone! We are going to drop off soon!" He said that seems like announcing it to everyone in a loud voice.

"Ya, Jongdae, can you lower your voice? Why are you shouting?"

"I'm not shouting, Suho hyung! I'm just happy we will finally bite on something." He grinned at Suho and started to unpack his snack.

Chen is a savior. Yeonhee thinks of it like that. If not because of him, she might rush down just to avoid those two.

About thirty minutes later, they arrived at their destination. The venue was already jam packed. It was an open area where they will just conduct a short fan meeting. Greeting the fans, promoting the product and will sign some posters for the staff to give away later on.

Other staffs did not leave the bus including Yeonhee. They just waited and it really did not last that long. The members just stayed there for fifteen minutes and they left the venue immediately.

They were also able to go back to the hotel shorter than they would need to go to the venue due to the fans blocking their way. They also closed all curtains and windows when they went back to the hotel. Their job for today is done.

Chanyeol went back to the hotel together with them. As soon as they arrived on their hotel rooms, a staff came in and talked to Suho for a quick second. The other members got curious including Chanyeol who's currently with them on their room.

"What did the staff told you, hyung?" Kai asked.

"Noona told me that we will leave tonight. And once we got home, we would need to go back to our dorm." He seriously said.

"What? We will move out of Grandpa Park's house again?" Sehun reacted. Suho just gave him a nod and started moving.

"Start packing up, guys. You can take a short rest once you're done and we will leave the hotel by 9 P.M. I'll just go to the other room to inform them. Time check," Suho twisted his wrist watch, "4:18 P.M." he left their room after that.

The other three, Lay, Kai and Sehun, looked at Chanyeol when he threw his body on the bed and lightly hits his forehead. Seconds later, he felt an arm grabbing his body that soon became a hug.

"Yah, yah, yah... what are you doing, Lay hyung?"

"Meehh. I just missed you Chanyeol. I will pack later on. Let this hyung rest beside you first."

"Nado!" Sehun jumped in the bed too and hugged Chanyeol on his left side.

Kai laughed at them but joined them by letting his body fall on the three of them.

~*~*~*~*~*~

HEnLLO FAMMMMM

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

It's hard to write again, seriously. But I am glad that I was able to go back to this hobby. It's still making me happy to write.

About the Chaos happening. DON'T BE AFRAID, (love is the way?) we will be able to fix that :P

WILL NOT PROMISE ANY UPDATE ON ANY SPECIFIC DATE. It will just be posted whenever. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

BOW.