EP 1: There Again. Not again.

EXO Next Door + 3

"HAVE YOU BEEN there?" He asked while not taking his look away from the road.

"Uhm... Yes? Remember the incident before?" She answered him, not taking her gaze away from the road as well.

"Ahh. Right. I forgot about that. Should we go somewhere else then?" He started to slow down the car, preparing to change their way on the road.

Yeonhee shook her head and looked at her left where D.O. is at. "I think you already planned everything today. Well, we don't wanna waste it, right? We will go with what you originally planned. You don't have to worry with that. I also had a good memory there when you saved me. Uhm... I m-mean, you and Baekhyun, and Lay, and Suho."

D.O. smiled bittersweetly. "I should exert more effort." He thought. "Ja! We will go there if that is what you want."

"Alright!" Yeonhee cheerfully answered and mentally shook her her. "I am with Kyungsoo now. Come on Yeonhee. Don't be rude."

How many months has it been? I wasn't able to count. But ever since that happened, this thing between us started happening, too. We don't have an exact label. But it's like we are more than those who is official. But again, no label. And I think it is okay. He goes to me every time he is free. He spends his free time with me. He waits for me. He even never makes me wait. He visits me even though right now, he is basically living far away from our place. He does things with effort for me. Just like right now. He surprises and makes me happy in every way that he can. He is extra busy. But his hectic schedules don't stop him from making time just for me. I know everything. I AM aware. He made me aware of it

"What are you thinking?" He asked before he even took a bite of the sandwich that he prepared for this day. "Is something bothering you? You keep on spacing out ever since I met you a while ago. Are you okay? Or... are you feeling tired already?"

Yeonhee showed a quick smile. "None of the above. I am okay. I am just thinking of something but, it is not something to worry about." She answered.

"Ahh. I thought something is bothering you." He replied and relaxed his back on the chair again before he took a bite of the sandwich.

Yeonhee did the same and enjoyed the last bite of the sandwich that he prepared for them. Her heart starts to palpitate. Actually, she is also thinking of how Kyungsoo prepared all of these foods just for the two of them. Especially, for her.

"Kyungsoo-ssi. Thank you again for this. I know you prepared everything with effort and I will always be thankful." She said after finishing all of the food that she can eat right that moment. "I am actually really full right now. Sorry I cannot finish everything that you prepared."

D.O. showed her his smile first to assure that it is okay. "Well, I can bring those to the other guys once I returned home."

They started packing some plastic utensils and cups that D.O. prepared for their mini picnic. Once they are done, they slowly walked towards the other parts of Namsan park.

"By the way, how's school now? Your summer break will be soon right?" He asked.

Yeonhee first looked at him before she made a nod and answered. "Yes. Maybe after one or two weeks. Why?"

D.O. shakes his head and averted his gaze away from Yeonhee. "Well, I wish it's okay with you if we will do this often once your summer break came."

Yeonhee starts to blush. She needs to look away too, to hide her face. She is still a big-time blusher even if they dated many times already.

It was almost night-time when they arrived at Yeonhee's house. He made sure that he dropped her off right in from of their house.

"Ja! Go inside now. Have a good night Yeonhee." He waved at her and she waved back together with a smile when she looked back at her.

"Kyungsoo... thank you. Thank you so much. I cannot think of any words to say make you feel how thankful I am for all of these things that you did to me. That you are doing for me. I... I would like to tell you that I really appreciate it. I really... appreciate everything from you." She said and looked down after.

D.O., after listening and looking at her, smiled and went closer to her. He is not sure if he can do it again, but he tried. He first tried to wrap his arms on her shoulder. Next, on her back.

The last time that they shared a hug is from that incident that happened in China. It was quite chaotic. It was a big mess. He knows that it started confusion with Yeonhee and the other members but he did not care that time. All he wanted to do is to protect her. And up until now, even after months, he never broke that promise.

Yeonhee cleared and that served as a signal for him to slowly let go of their hug.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I'm just happy to hear those coming from you. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." He scratched his nape while looking at Yeonhee who is currently looking down.

"It's... it's okay. I think I should go inside now. Thank you again and good night. Have a safe drive, Kyungsoo-ssi." She said and without waiting for additional words coming from him, she immediately went inside their house. She shuts their door and leaned against it.

She heaved a deep breath and pressed her hands on her chest after. "What the hell is going on with me?" She shakes her head and went to her room without making any noise so her mother and Gwangsu will not notice her.

D.O. was able to return safely at their dorm. He placed the basket with their left-over snack on their table and the other guys immediately went to him to check what's on the basket.

"Yah, Kyungsoo! Where have you been with these snacks again? Lately, you're returning home with these snacks. Are you preparing them before you go?" His Xiumin hyung asked before he reached out for a small container with a fruity gelatin snack.

"Nothing, hyung. It's just for the staffs that's with me during the shoot. Uhm... we are actually ordering that and we are splitting the left-over snacks." He shrugged. "They also know that I am living with you guys so they wanted me to take home a lot."

Xiumin nods and munch his first teaspoon of the gelatin. "This actually tastes good. Thanks!" He left the table and the next to reach out for food is Chen, Sehun and Suho.

"Aigoo. There are a lot." Chen commented and reached out for the same gelatin that Xiumin took.

Suho is just observing D.O. and the other guys to check what's in the basket. Sehun reached for the brownies and immediately munched on it. "Daebak. I think I tasted this before. It's like what your brownies taste like, hyung." Sehun said pertaining to the food that D.O. cooks for them before.

D.O. on the other hand, got alarmed because HE DOES cooks all of those. But he is not mentioning it to the other guys. Honestly even him going to Yeonhee's place. No one knows about it. And Yeonhee's not discussing it to the others as well.

"Kyungsoo, can we talk outside?" Suho asked and all of them looked at him like there is something that they need to worry about.

"Sure, hyung." He first removed his thick padded jacket and went outside to follow Suho.

Sehun stopped from munching the brownies and followed D.O and Suho by looking at them. Once he made sure that they are already outside, he started talking. "Honestly, D.O. hyung has been acting weird ever since..."

"Ever since that one event in China happened?" Chen said. He took a seat and Sehun did as well. "I also noticed that but I did not mind. I'm just thinking that it is because of his new drama. You know, when he is currently acting the character, usually he thinks that he IS that character so he can portray it better." Chen added.

Sehun had a fear on his face. "H-hyung... he is currently playing a psychopath role. Do you think..."

"Eyy. What are you thinking, Oh Sehun? Don't worry. I think Suho hyung is going to talk to him about that. Let's just wait once their convo ends."

OUTSIDE their dorm's room at the corridor, both Suho and D.O. are looking at the view that they can see below.

"So, hyung. What do you want to talk about?" D.O. initially asked.

"How's filming? I heard your appearance on that drama is just short." Suho said without taking his look away from the view below.

D.O. firstly made a nod before he answered. "It was. Kinda. But we keep on changing locations and travelling so... I think that's why it is taking longer than what I am expecting."

Suho finally looked at him to asked another question. "How many hours of sleep do you get every day?"

D.O also looked at Suho. "About 5."

"And do you really need to leave that early and return home this late?" Suho threw another question.

"Hyung, I don't know why you are asking those. I even have worst days if I need to go to shoot a drama where I don't even have that much sleep." He answered back.

Suho, unintentionally furrowed his brows. He is not buying his reasons. He just wished that Kyungsoo will tell him the truth but he also thinks that it will offend him if he will ask what's the real reason why.

"I'm done asking." He tapped D. O's left shoulder using his left hand. "Just don't forget to take a rest if you'll have an opportunity. Do not over work or, avoid doing unnecessary things wherein you should be taking a rest instead. I'll go inside first." He added and left.

D.O. followed him by looking. Of course, he knows that something is unusual to the other members. But he is not planning to tell them yet. It will cause more chaos. He knows that. But he also doesn't want to let go as well.

He allowed few more minutes looking at the view outside their dorms. He is planning to tell it to them. In the right timing. Just not now when it was just almost 3 months when that mess happened. They weren't able to talk about it as well since after the activity in China, their company ordered them to go back to their dorm and to continue the activities upon seeing the response coming from their fans. That is also the reason why some members are working double time because aside from their individual activities, they are also little by little preparing for their upcoming concert.

Before he went inside the dorm, he heard heavy footsteps on the stairs. He first waited for that person to see that it was Chanyeol. Chanyeol stopped walking when he saw D.O. outside their dorm.

"Hey. Good thing you are home now. I got some snacks from our shoot. Just grab some if Sehun or Chen haven't eaten them all yet."

All Chanyeol did was to give him a nod. D.O accepted that and went inside first.

Chanyeol had to shoot another movie in Korea this time. The filming started weeks after their fan meet in China and was informed to him after they were obligated to go back to their dorm so the company can easily contact and meet them.

"Ja! Oori Chanyeol is here!" Xiumin went to him to give him a tap. "How's filming today?" He asked.

Chanyeol shrugged. "I'm tired."

"Here. You can take these snacks on your room hyung. Just make sure to eat before you go to bed." Sehun handed him some snacks and he grabbed them using both of his hands.

"Do you have shooting tomorrow?" Suho asked and he received a nod from Chanyeol. "Ja. Wash up, eat then sleep." He lightly pushed him until they reached Chanyeol's room. "Goodnight."

"Thanks, hyung." And Chanyeol's door closed. Suho remained in front of the door. He worriedly looked down, thinking how they will be able to go back to the normal them.

"There should be a way. Or another way that will not affect anything or anyone." He heaved a deep and loud sigh before he left Chanyeol's front door.

~*~*~*~*~*~

HELLO :)

Forgive me.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH.

<3