Finale

His Obsessive Girlfriend | Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stood up and looked over to you and you lost all of the confidence you had when you arrived. You felt your stomach drop to your feet with fear. You really didn't want him to reject you. He still hadn't said anything to you, he was just staring at you. He took a step towards you, the look in his eyes kinda scared you. You took a step back, shaking slightly with nerves. With every step he took forward you took another back until your back hit the wall. You couldn't get away anymore you were trapped. You looked away from him and balled your fists up. He kept advancing towards you, his face contorted into a look of frustration. He kept walking towards you until he was stood merely two inches away from you.

You felt so scared, you didn't know what he was gonna do. You didn't think that he would hurt you but you were just scared. You felt his arms circle around your waist and his head burry into your neck. You unballed your fists and let them hang by your sides. You opened your eyes wide in shock. You could feel him crying on you, his shoulders were moving up and down vigorously and you could hear him sniffling. 

"J-jungkook?"

"I'm so s-sorry! I didn't mean to get so upset at you! I didn't think that y-you'd actually not talk to me! I don't even know why I did that when I never even liked her that much."

You felt kinda relieved to hear that he never really liked her as you knew it gave you more of a chance. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and rubbed your thumb up and down on his shoulder soothing.

"Shush, shush, shush. It's okay Gukkie, I'm here. The only reason I didn't message you was because I was respecting your wishes, I really wanted to but I didn't."

He had stopped crying and was just cuddling you now. You decided that it was now or never. He may never talk to you again but you had to tell him. You had realised how it would feel if you stopped talking and hadn't told him. You would regret it if you didn't.

"Jungkook?"

"Hm?" 

"I need to tell you something."

He moved his head from your neck and stood up properly. He looked you in the eyes, which made you nervous.

"What is it?" He tilted his head to the side in question.

"You have to promise that you won't stop talking to me is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter