Chapter 4

His Obsessive Girlfriend | Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh y/n I'm so sorry but I DO have another plan-"

"No Jin! I'm done with your bull plans! Look where your last plan's got us, got ME!"

"Y/-"

"No! Stop! Just. Stop. I don't want to hear whatever you have to say okay. Just leave me alone."

"If that's what you really want."

"Yes, it is."

"Okay, well, bye then, I guess."

"Goodbye."

You hung up on him and started to cry again. You were a pathetic sight to see really but you'd expect that really. You'd just lost the person you're in love with and one of your best friends. You started to talk to yourself.

"Well done y/n, you drove everyone away from you. Just like always you end up alone. Well. ing. Done."

You got up from the floor and started to walk home. You stumbled along the cobbled pavement with tears running down your face. The little makeup you had put on was a complete mess. You sobbed all the way home.

When you got home you unlocked the door and walked over to the living room. When you opened it you screamed in fright. You could see a figure sat on the chair. They turned around and it turned out to be Jin. He stood from the chair and made his way over to you 

"Y/n I'm so sorry that my plan went so wrong. I should have realised that it wouldn't go well. I'm so sorry that your in this situation but I know how to fix it, I promise."

You had your hands on your chest and were still breathing heavy because he scared you. You glared and him and stood up properly.

"Why would you just come in to my house like that! You scared the living out of me!"

"Oh, yeah sorry about that."

You walked over to him with anger in your eyes and just started to thump your fists again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter