Chapter 2

His Obsessive Girlfriend | Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay so I was thinking thaaatt..."

"Thaaaattt?"

"We should get some coffee first I'm exhausted."

"Honestly Jin."

He looked at you through his eyelashes, doing some really crappy aegyo.

"Fine let's get some coffee."

"Yay! I knew you'd agree!"

"Yeah yeah come on let's order something so that we can get on with this."

Jin called the waitresses over and ordered a black coffee. You ordered a y/f/d. When the drinks got here Jin took a ridiculously long sip of it before talking again. 

"Okay so basically I went through her phone-"

"You went through her phone?!"

"Yeah, not the point, come on listen y/n."

"Jin-"

"Shush shush shush SO I-"

"Okay I'll stop interrupting just be quieter, it's not that hard."

"Okay so I went through 'her' phone and saw that she's gonna be out with Mingyu tonight at La Yeon and I booked a meal there for Jungkook for his birthday. The date is for tonight because you have to book months in advance. So I was supposed to go with Jungkook but I'm gonna tell him that I can't go and offered you to go with him instead. Then you're both gonna go in there and eat and you're gonna end up seeing Haru and Mingyu together. Then Jungkook is gonna know about her affair and the rest is pretty easy I'm sure you can figure it out."

You kept quiet throughout Jin's speech, I mean it basically was one so might as well call it one. You were completely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter