Chapter 3

His Obsessive Girlfriend | Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you got home you went upstairs and went into the bathroom. You ran a hot bath and went into your room. You put your makeup on while the bath was running to save time.

When the bath had finished running you got out of your clothes and got in the bath tub. You made sure to keep your hair and face out of the water. You got out of the bath after about 30 minutes and dried yourself with a towel. You went over to your wardrobe and put on a classy but cute outfit. 

The next thing you knew it was 8pm. You heard a knock on the front door and rushed downstairs to open it. When you opened the door Jungkook was stood there in a classic black tux. You tried to keep your mouth closed because he was looking really good.

"Hey y/n, how have you been? It feels like we haven't seen each other in forever!"

"Hey Kookie, I've been good, what about you?"

You kept your mouth shut about the fact that he was right and that you hadn't been that good lately but he didn't need to know that.

"I've been good as well! I've been out with Haru a lot which is good."

Ugh her, of course he was going to mention her. You don't even know why you bothered dressing up anymore when he was never going to see this as a date.

"Oh, sorry one sec Haru's calling me."

You waved your hand, saying that it was fine. Did she know that you were out with him? Did she know about the plan? You could hear her asking where he was, so controlling honestly. He told her he was at home, he lied. Of course he did. He hung up.

"Sorry about that, let's get going then!"

"Yeah sure!"

You just smiled at him and acted like everything was okay. You repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter