Chapter 5

His Obsessive Girlfriend | Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days passed very quickly. You expected Jungkook to at least message you or get one of the guys to ask you for him but, alas, nothing. You worried yourself to the bone over having to go over. Obviously you weren't being forced to go but if you didn't then you couldn't think of when you and Jungkook could make up. You had been battling back and forth over whether you should go or not but had convinced yourself to go an hour before you had to be there. You had a shower and picked an outfit from your closet that you knew Jungkook would like. You threw your keys, phone and other essentials into your jacket pockets and left the house with 20 minutes to get there.

As you walked you started to worry again. You didn't want to have to face Jungkook but you knew you had to if you wanted any sort of relationship with him. You got to Jin's apartment and knocked on the door, not long after he opened the door. 

"Y/n! Your here! I was worried you weren't gonna come."

"So was I."

"Well come in then! We need to sort things out before Jungkook get here!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I invited him later than everyone else so that we could get stuff sorted first."

"What stuff?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Okay?"

Jin gestured for you to come into the apartment and you walked in. All of the BTS members were sat on the sofa, other than Jungkook. They all said hi to you and said how they wanted you and Jungkook to make up and that it was affecting him not having you there. Jin took you away from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter