Chapter 2

Our mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just before i start i just wanna say that i dont not hate hyejin but i just didnt have another name to use. This story is based of eminem and Rihanna love the way you lie. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everynight...

She sits at the corner...

Scared...

Alone...

At first she thought the relationship was great. They held hands went out, messaged each other everyday. But everyday slowly became once every 3 days. Then weeks. Then they nvr text unless to say they were coming home from work but even that seemed to stop. The one day, hyejin came home drunk. At first it was just babbling but then it started to go bad. She beat wheein. Wheein was too blinded to realize. 

Soon even when not drunk hyejin will just pull her hair or push her to the floor. But wheein cant say anything. She was in love or so she thought. 

Moonbyul knew about the abuse. Wheein used to love wearing short sleeves and short pants but suddenly...she wore sweaters up to her neck and long pants even during summer. At first she didnt think much but once when they were practicing she saw bruises all over her. Cuts. Moonbyul decided she couldnt take it anymore. So she hang out with wheein more often. She made sure the wheein nvr went home if she didnt need to. 

Slowly she fell in love. She didnt really realized she missed seeing the very deep dimple at the side of her perfectly created face. 

But the abuse didnt stop. Hyejin found out moonbyul and wheein were hanging out. She tied wheein to the bed and kept her inside. To many people it is very extreme but to hyejin...it was a way to keep wheein to herself. 

Moonbyul knew she had to do something to save wheein.

 

Hyejin come home. Pissed. She didnt even know why. She went to the room where she had locked wheein up. She looked like a puppy. She look so lost. Bruises from their previous fights they had all over her body. Tears dried up on her face. 

"Hyejin ah...i thought u were supposed to be my best friend. Do best friends do this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter