Chapter 5

Our mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys like i said its a one shot story so each chapter has nothing to do with each other. Enjoy this one! That guy's name in this is fiction. He is not real. 

----------^----------^----------^-----------^----------^----------^-------------

 

"Hey guys, have you seen wheein?" Moonbyul ran up to hyejin and yongsun. 

"We thought she was with you? I didnt see her in art class today...maybe she is sick?" Hyejin explained. 

Just as they were talking, mark came running to them. He was a jock in school everyone loved him except wheein. He asked her out many times but she had always rejected him. 

"Hey, have yall seen wheein?" He asked. 

"No"  all 3 of them answered at the same time. 

"If you see her, tell her im over her. I found someone else" he said with that arrogant smile that moonbyul wanted to punch off his face. 

For moonbyul it seemed very odd. Wheein would always tell her if she isnt coming to school or if she is sick. 

They became best friends 2 years ago. They went to the same college and had some classes together. The only difference was that wheein was studying art and moonbyul was studying photography. 

Moonbyul decided she would go visit wheein after school. She was worried but she knew wheein is a very sensible girl. She wouldnt do anything stupid....at least she hope she wouldnt. School felt like today. Moonbyul will constantly check the time and rush through the lesson hoping school will end soon. Even hyejin and yongsun was shocked. They had never seen moonbyul this anxious before. 

"Hey byuli, where's your little pet?" Campus badass jennie asked. There was only two types of people when it came to jennie. You were either for her or against her. There wasnt an in between. 

"Hey brat! She is asking you a question. " jisoo, jennie's girlfriend, said. 

"First of all she isnt my pet. She is a human being so you have to be blind to see her as a pet. Secondly why do you care. All you do is mess up people's lifes and i wont be surprised if you did something to her. But mark my words, if you dare come near me or my friends, I'll make sure you pay 10 times for what you did." Moonbyul practically breathe down jennie's face. 

"If you think im scared by your threat...think again. Girls!" Jennie said as she snapped. 

Before moonbyul could even comprehend what was happening, 2 of jennie's minions grabbed byul and pulled her back. They dragged her outside of school near the back and started beating the out of her. 

"I hope that will teach you a lesson on where you stand. " jennie spat as she walked away with jisoo clinging onto her. 

Moonbyul spat out the blood in as she tried to get up. Her ribs hurt so bad. But now that school was over she had to go see if wheein was alright. With wheein's face in mind she got up and started limping to wheein's house. It felt like hell as she tried her best to go as quickly as possible. Wheein had been staying alone. Her parents lived in jeonju and her grandmother had passed away when she was in middle school. All kinds of possibilities and scenarios played in byul's head as she limped to wheein house. 

Once she reached the apartment, she lungs felt like they were on fire. She still climb up the stairs as the apartment didnt have a lift. By the time she reached the 3rd floor which was wheein's level, she cursed at how much pain she was feeling. She reached the apartment door and punched in the code. As she went in cold air hit he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter