Chapter 3

Our mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung wheein

The love of her love. 

The women she planned on spending the rest of her life with. 

It was 2 days before their anniversary trip to paris. Moonbyul had called an emergency meeting with the other 2 members. The thing is she was so nervous. She had planned on making wheein her wife there. They were leaving tomorrow and she was so nervous. She wasnt scared at the fact that she will get rejected cause she knows wheein wont reject her. But what if she messes up her words or losses the ring or....just so many scenarios could go wrong. 

The plan was that yongsun and hyejin will fly to paris too. They will decorate the place and get the admin stuff settled.  Moonbyul thanked the 2 for being with her through all the bull she had put them through. 

 

"Byulyi ah, what time is the flight??" Wheein asked as she got into the taxi with her lover. Wheein wore an oversized sweater and short jean pants which maybe byulyi fall in love all over again. Wheein had her hair in a messy bun. Glasses sat perfectly on her face and that oh so cute dimple. Byulyi thought that god had put extra effort to create wheein. She was really perfect. 

Once they landed in paris they went straight to the hotel. On the first day that practically stayed in the hotel trying to kill the jet lag. The second day they went out sight seeing for a while. In the afternoon byul told wheein to get ready for their anniversary dinner. Wheein wore little t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter