Chapter 1

Our mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And the winner is....MAMAMOO CONGRATULATION!!!" 

 It was the gogobebe's last airing and they got their 7th win. Moonbyul and decided to act cute for the moomoos and was blushing so hard. But the moomoos werent the only ones who thought it was so cute...wheein stood and watched her in silence. 

Well the thing is moonbyul and wheein were dating. They had been dating since your the best and were as happy as they could be. Of course they did fight and quarrel just like any other couple would but they just couldn't manage to stay mad at each other for long. Once they exited the stage the went to the secluded area and hugged each other. 

"Wheein ah...im tired of always hiding just to show you I love you. We couldnt even go out for a nice dinner on Valentine's day. But i know you arent ready to come out. I'll wait...even if it takes forever" moonbyul said as she hugged the younger one. They practically melted into each other embrace but was shortly cut of by the sound of shoes clacking against the floor. 

"Yah 2 of you better come back before the rest start questioning where the both of you are. I know the ceo is ok with the both of you together but your members still dont know. " Mamamoo's manager came. 

They both nodded and went to their dressing room. "Omgosh i cant believe promotions are going to be over soon...but i also cant wait for our concert!!!" Solar screamed and squealed. The mamamoo members gathered into their little circle and spinned round and around until their manager told them that it was time to go. They all packed up and started heading to the car. 

"Manager unnie, can u drop me at moonbyul's house. Im planning on staying there tonight." Wheein asked once they were all settled in the car. 

"Wheein ah, what are you going to change when u go to moonbyul's house? You have clothes there?" Hyejin asked curious about why she will go to members house at 2am without the change of clothes. 

"Wheein can borrow mine,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter