'MISSION'

KRYSTAL'S FAMILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Soojung and Haejoon already seated at the dining room, waiting for their children to come down to breakfast together. Minutes later, they heard footsteps.

“Morning mommy, daddy.” the kids approached the dining table while holding hands.

"Pancake!" Junho released his hand and climbed the chair, can't wait to eat. Juhyun also sit at her seat. Soojung place the pancakes on the Junho's plate and start added the toppings on it. Haejoon did the same thing to Juhyun's.

"Mommy, daddy, ppalli meoggo." 3 years old boy told his parents to eat so he can eating after them too.

It is a rule that their families applied when at the dinner table. The youngers have to wait for the elders to take a spoon of food, and they can eat afterwards.

After eating, Junho ran to the living room watched television, leaving his sister washed the plates with Soojung at the kitchen.

The mom and daughter joined the father and son at living room after finish washed dishes.

Soojung give a signal to Haejoon. He nodded and get up to their room. He came back bringing two mini arcade electronic crane claw game written 'Kryssie' and 'Dennies' on each it.

"Kiddo, look here!"

It's enough to make both of them look at him. Their attentions shift to him, to be exactly, at machine their daddy held it.

"Jeoge mwoya?" Junho stand and walked to Haejoon while pointed at the toys. Since Juhyun started schooling, she mixed her sentences with English and Korea. Junho followed his sister.

Haejoon put it on table, the kids surrounded him.

"How to play?" Juhyun asked.

"Tadaaa!" Soojung showed a small drawstring bag full of coins. She took out 500 cents and gave each one to Juhyun and Junho. "Put it in the hole, yeogi."

Their eyes sparkled with excitement when the machine is on.

"You move the holder, and press the button to grab the ball."

"Yeah!" the two screams, show off their balls.

Juhyun opened her ball, there was a piece of paper in it. She read, "Vacuum (₩2000)"

Junho opened his ball too, "Watering plants (₩2000)"

The toddler boy walked to window, where the pots of plants are located. He stepped on portable small stool, then reached spray bottle. Spray the plants one by one with helped by Soojung. She ruffled his hair affectionately, "Good boy."

Meanwhile, Juhyun took out a robot vacuum. She followed the vacuum like ducklings follow their mother.

Haejoon chuckled, he tapped space beside him, "Come here, Kryssie."

Instead of take a sit beside him, she climbed on his lap. Her body faced his body, hands tightly around his neck. 6 years old girl's eyes are glued on robot vacuum.

Haejoon kissed her cheek, "The robot might explodes with your glare."

Juhyun laugh. She make sure everything was clean before took the robot and put it in its place.

The three of them seated at sofa waiting for Soojung. She came back with two ATM bank money saving with password. One with a Frozen pattern and another with a Big Hero pattern.

"Daebak!" the kids ran to their mommy when they saw their favorite characters.

Soojung give to them. "First, you need password. Just put your birth day. It's easy to remember."

Juhyun nodded while Junho shook his head, "Sirheo." then giggles, the two pressed the numbers.

"Here the moneys, you two helpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter