JUNHO'S DAY

KRYSTAL'S FAMILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right at 5 o'clock, Juhyun wake up then looking at her sleeping brother. Tiptoeing to him, she pecking his cheek and whisper, “Happy birthday Dennies!”

She knock on her parents’ room, hoping Soojung already woke up since they had promised to do something special on Junho’s day. Soojung open the door and smile seeing her daughter, “Have you brushed your teeth and washed your face yet, Kryssie?”

Soojung shook her head when Juhyun only reply with grins, “Mommy wait you at kitchen, okay?” she patting her head, the little girl nod before dashing out and hurrying towards her room.

Soojung walking toward kitchen, adjust the camera, bun her hair and wearing an apron, and lastly preparing the ingredients, in the right measures, quantity and etc. to simplify their work later. Juhyun come freshly, wearing her favorite Olaf apron, “What should Kryssie do?” step on a small chair, standing beside her mommy. Soojung put a plastics of Oreo, bowls and spoon, “Kryssie separate the cookies and the filling using spoon.” she demonstrate the steps. Juhyun nodding in understand and continue doing it same as shown by Soojung while Soojung melting the unsalted butter. Then, Soojung adding gelatin in small bowl with cold water.

“Put the cookies in the zip lock,” she give her a small stick, “smashing the Oreo slowly.” Then, she adding melted butter inside the zip lock. “Squeeze to let butter absorb into the cookie.” Juhyun copying Soojung’s steps. Then, Soojung pouring it around mold, pressing the curst down to firmness. Juhyun carefully putting the mold inside refrigerator for 20 minutes.

Haejoon come with puffy face, rubbing his eyes while yawn. “Do you need help?” approaching them. Juhyun nodding her head and whisper something to him. He leave them to do his ‘mission’.

Soojung adding cream cheese in big bowl, using whisk, Juhyun smashing the cream cheese, while she adding sugar, adding the Oreo cream into the bowl, and Juhyun mix until it mix well. Soojung pouring the bowl of gelatin in big bowl, pour boil water into the big bowl. After 5 minutes, she gently mix it. After it cooling down, she adding it into the cheese mixture.

“Smooth and soft.” Juhyun comment when she watching it.

Soojung pouring whipping cream into a bowl, Juhyun using whisk to mix them. Then, she pouring the whipping into the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter