'UNNIE'

KRYSTAL'S FAMILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being nagged by her sister yesterday, here, them standing in front of Jessica's house. Junho happily pressing the bell button, find it fun. The door is open, Ella's face greeting them.

“Unnie!” Juhyun scream, excited seeing their oldest cousin. Haejoon put Junho down, that soon running to join the hug.

“Come inside!” Yul shout from kitchen.

“Dennies, come here.” Jessica bending her body.

“Mama.” Junho giggling, run to her for embrace.

“Wow, you can call me mama now.” she amazed, pinches his cheek. “Happy belated day to you.” Jessica kissing his cheek.

“Mama isn’t hard word, until now he can’t pronounce daddy well.” Soojung looking at her husband with playful wink make him pout.

“Cute girl.” Jessica touch his nose slightly, Junho grins cutely.

“Dennies!” Noah come and hug Junho’s body. “Let’s play cars together!” He take his hand, guide heading to playroom. As well Juhyun and Ella. The boys sitting on the floor playing with the toys while the girls watching videos through iPad.

Jessica pull Soojung’s ear with anger, a punishment for not invited her family to their house. It has become a tradition among them to celebrate their children's birthday. Soojung whines, “It was Kryssie’s idea. I only follow her.” huffing her cheeks. “I know you’ll upset about it, so we bring desert!” she announce while point at Haejoon’s hand.

Haejoon go to kitchen, helping busy Yul prepare for their lunch. And now, 8 of them enjoying their foods.

“Dennies is already one year old, do you have plan to add another child?” Yul looking at Haejoon, giving a ert smirk.

The sudden question made him choke while Soojung giggles and rubbed Haejoon’s back. “We not discuss about it yet, but, maybe, who knows, right?” Soojung roll her eyes with his answer.

“No daddy, two is enough.” Juhyun add. “Daddy got Kryssie and Dennies already.” It makes the adults chuckled.

“Your younger brother can call you noona.” Jessica was wondering, Juhyun never allow Noah to call her noona.

“No,” she pout. “Kryssie like been call unnie more.” Juhyun poking Junho’s cheek.

“Having a little brother is fun, right Ella?” Jessica asking her daughter, Noah whining when Ella answer ‘no’.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter