JUHYUN & JUNHO

KRYSTAL'S FAMILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung with Juhyun and Junho sitting at living room waiting for Haejoon. They would be going out for lunch together.

“Baby, where are we going to eat today?”

Three of them shifts their attentions to Haejoon when he called them.

[this happen at the same time]

“Dadi.” Junho raise his arms up ask for carry when his daddy said ‘baby’. He’s the only baby here, remember? Juhyun giggling because she used to be called baby by her daddy until now. Soojung facepalm because she know he basically ask her. He likes to address them as his babies.

Haejoon carrying Junho up, “What’s daddy’s baby boy want eat today?” he kiss his cheek.

“Dadi.” Junho point his finger at Haejoon and giggling when Haejoon acting want to bite his finger. “Dadi.” He close his face to Haejoon’s and bite his nose. Haejoon yelp in pain, pouting sadly while Junho giggling love to tease his daddy. Haejoon kisses his cheek make him squeal because it tickles him.

Haejoon then caress Juhyun’s hair, Juhyun raise her arms up asking to carry her too. Haejoon carrying her with his other free hand. “What do you want to eat, baby girl?” he kiss her cheek.

“Meat?” she respond. “Kryssie love meat a lot!” she scream and put her head on his neck. Haejoon ask, who she going to choose, him or meat and without hesitant, she choose meat. Haejoon kisses her nose that gain giggles from her.

Junho b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter