WITH MOMMY

KRYSTAL'S FAMILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung is bathing Junho. She does not understand why her husband says their son is so naughty. He behaves very well but, she was wrong. “Dennies!” she called his name.

After his body was wiped, Junho running away from his mommy. In the living room, Juhyun screaming when she sees her brother’s body. Junho laughs while chasing after her.

“Junho!” Soojung called his name out loud make the toddler stop, but seeing his sister still running, he chased after her, while chanting, "Junho!"

Juhyun stopped abruptly, causing the collision. Junho giggles.

“Mommy, Dennies touching his !” she tells their mommy while laughing to see Junho playing with ‘his’.

“Eden.” Soojung firmly pressed his English name.

“You better stop before mommy spank your . Like this.” Juhyun slap his softly. Junho rubbing his with grins, hoping Soojung not punish him.

“Come here wearing your diaper. We’re late. You are going to picnic or not?” he nods and walking toward her. He doesn’t understand where they want to go, but he is sure, he didn't want to be alone.

 

Soojung put the bikes on the ground. One belongs to Juhyun, a blue balance bike with Olaf graphics printed. And another one belongs to Junho, a blue Baymax graphics printed tricycle bike three wheels with hand push. She put a helmet on their heads. Juhyun busy clicking on her camera, capture the beautiful scenery of nature.

Junho poking his cheeks with his fingers, strike a pose in front of his sister. Juhyun snaps several pictures of him.

Soojung carries picnic basket and picnic mat. “Let’s go.” she locked the car door.

It give Juhyun a sign to step on the bike's pedal and ride it fast. Junho make strange sounds when she 5 meters away from him.

“Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!” he squeal, in the verge of crying.

Soojung chuckled to see her son's antics. “Kryssie, slow down.” she gave orders and the younger girl just obeyed.

After they were next to her, Junho pinch softly Juhyun’s arm. Upset that she left him. She pinching his cheeks while mutter sorry before leaving a kiss on his right cheek. Junho stuck out his tongue then grins cutely successful pranks his sister.

They stopped in front of a café. Soojung take a sit on bench. “Kryssie and Dennies, can you go to café and order for our drinks?”

Juhyun nods, “Kryssie want chocolate with cream. How about you, mommy?”

“Mommy feel like drinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter