DaHyo - too busy [short]

Twice’s Soft Book

     Sometimes, being a leader is hard and stressful.  And all the time, having fun can fix that.  Park Jihyo was the leader of a famous kpop group, Twice.  They were always busy, but they finally were given a vacation.  Jihyo wanted to spend a lot of time with her family, but a member caught her eye.  Kim Dahyun.  Dahyun wasn’t going anywhere since her parents were in China with her brother to meet his wife.  Dahyun was usually in the bathroom, in her bed, in the kitchen, or in the living room.  Usually being lazy.

“Hey Dahyun.” Jihyo walked into the kitchen, getting something to eat.

“Hello Jihyo-unnie” Dahyun smiled, continuing to stare down at her phone.  Jihyo always wondered why Dahyun looked so soft in the clothes she wore when not being an idol.  A big puffy sweatshirt, hair down in a beanie, specs, long checkered sweatpants, socks and slides.  She looked so comfortable.

“Unnie, are you going anywhere for vacation?” Dahyun asked, pausing her game and facing Jihyo.  Jihyo shook her head.

“You want to play Mina’s Nintendo Switch .  She let me barrow it since she was going to Hawaii.” Dahyun asked.  Jihyo thought about and nodded.

“Sure.”

 

The two were laid out on the couch playing Mario Kart and arguing on who would win.  The two laughed like there was no one around.  Which was true, since no one was home but them.  It’s been 3 hours and they played and played.

“Okay, I think I’m done for now, Dubu.  That was fun!” Jihyo chuckled and stood up.

“Yeah.  We never really spend time together, you and me.  You’re always too busy.” Dahyun confessed.

“I am?” Jihyo looked at Dahyun as she nodded.  Jihyo grinned and got on the couch, crawling over to Dahyun.

“I’m sorry.  I didn’t think I was always that busy.” Jihyo shrugged, letting her hair fall off her shoulders.  This is what Jihyo called “a red piece of tofu”.  Dahyun blushed, forgetting to push up her glasses, they fell off into her lap.

“You ..” Dahyun bit her lower lip.

“And you swallow.” Jihyo chuckled and moved forward as Dahyun went backwards and the two and their time together.  

 

 

 

———

Let your imagination go wild kids ;) 

REQUEST! REQUEST! REQUEST!

I’m posting many today so get your request out now!