MiHyun - Stop talking [short]

Twice’s Soft Book

     The members sat around the table, slowly eating silently.  The girls had an argument earlier.  They were teasing each other, but it became a flawed hurtful game.  The girls never fight, so Jihyo decided just to have dinner together to make sure no one would do anything they regret.

“I was just saying.  You guys didn’t have to say all those things about me.” Nayeon says, but it was quite mumbled.

“I didn’t know it would hurt your feelings..” Jeongyeon whispered and the two looked at each other, softly smiled.

“I’m sorry bunny.”

“I’m sorry too.”

Jeongyeon and Nayeon got up, excusing themselves as they both walked out of the dorm.

“That was... weird?” Tzuyu said.

“Okay, everyone to bed, I will do dishes-“

“I can do them!” Mina volunteered, “and Dahyun can help me!”

“I can?” Dahyun looked up.

 

Mina and Dahyun hovered over the sink, rinsing the plates off, then placing them in the dishwasher.

“Why’d you make me do dishes!  I don’t like doing work” Dahyun pouted, walking around Mina to get to the dishwasher.

As Dahyun kept on complaining, Mina peeked to the living room and hallway.  No person in sight.  Mina walked over to Dahyun, tapping her side before turning her around and grabbed her collar.

“Stop talking...” Mina whispered.  Mina leaned closer and kiss Dahyun.

The two had been seeing each other for awhile.  They always had moments after stages and before concerts, but that’s all.  So this was a moment they cherished.

“I’ve wanted to do that all day, but you wouldn’t stop talking...” Mina chuckled. 

“That’s because you don’t really like me..” Dahyun frowned, but smiled.

“I like you idiot.  Now get to bed, pretty sure Nayeon and Jeongyeon will be back any second and be literally on top of each other.” Mina gagged.  Dahyun chuckled and nodded.