SaiDa - come eat cereal with me [vv short]

Twice’s Soft Book

     Sana abruptly wakes from a restless sleep.  She always woke up very hungry, so she got out fo bed to head to the kitchen, but stops in front of the Maknae room.  She peaks her head inside and walked over to Dahyun’s bed.

“Dahyunah~ wakey wakey.” Sana whispered into Dahyun’s ear.

“No.. why?” Dahyun softly spoke back.

“Come eat cereal with me...” The elder responded.

“It’s.. 4 am in the morning, why are you even up?” Dahyun rubbed her eyes and sat up stretching.

“I couldn’t sleep.  Come eat cereal with me... please?” Sana made a puppy-dog-face and whined.

“Fine..”

The two were in the kitchen.  Sana sitting down at the table while Dahyun made the cereal.  She made bowls of “Coco Puffs”.  She loved chocolate.

“Here” Dahyun handed Sana her bowl and sat across the table from her, starting to munch on the cereal.

“Thank you Dahyun... sorry for waking you up.. I just really wanted to spend time with my favorite person.  And we never get to do that, so yeah..” Sana smiled brightly and looked down at her cereal and began to eat.  Dahyun looked at Sana and chuckled.

“Okay?”

 

———

Request more kiddos!  JeongTzu next!!