NaMo - It’s you

Twice’s Soft Book

I recommend listening to HENRY - It’s You.. highly recommend..

———

 

 

 

 

Silence.  Momo and never been this quiet before.  She didn’t want to speak, she wanted to take in every moment.  

 

“I still remember the day I first met you.  The moment our eyes met.”

 

Everyone stood up in there seats, looking behind them at the door entrance.  A sound of a piano started playing softly.  

 

“And the whole world stopped.  And our love is still the same after so many years... we still want to love and we still miss each other, as it was back then...”

 

She asked Dahyun to play for this event.  Momo played with her fingers as she also looked at the entrance.

 

“even after a fight, we would make up and become more and more in love.  We still stare at each other for hours. “

 

Nayeon slowly walked down the isle, a long white dress draped down her sides, her back was shown, the tail of the dress was laced with white flowers.

 

“I still get weak in my knees when I see you coming towards me.  Our hearts are so strongly bonded... that nothing can ever break up apart.”

 

Beautiful.  That’s what Momo called her after everything.  After restless nights, amassing nights, waking up together.  And Momo didn’t want anything else but Nayeon.

 

“I love you.  And forever will...”