JeongMi - Jealousy [short]

Twice’s Soft Book

     Twice was hanging out in the living room as everyone went one at a time to take showers.  They had just come home from vacations and we’re getting ready for “FANCY YOU” promotions.  Over that vacation time, Mina went to Hawaii with another idol.  None of the members knew who it was, except Jeongyeon.  And it made Jeongyeon angry.

“Good night, is three are headed to bed...” Dahyun, Leader of the school meal club maknae’s announced and Tzuyu and Chaeyoung followed her to their room.

“Night, I’m gonna head to bed too.  Are you coming Jeong?” Momo yawned.

“N-No, I’m gonna wait for Mina to get out of the shower and then take mine.” Jeongyeon softly smiled and soon after, she was the only one in the living room.  She heard footsteps and the seat next to her sink.  It was Mina.  Jeongyeon looked over.  

“Hey...”Jeongyeon sat up a bit, looking at the tv.  Silence filled the room.

“Can you look at me, Jeongyeon?” Mina continued, “I know you’re angry, but I don’t know why?  I went on a vacation with a guy. So what-“

“That!  That right there.  You don’t see my feelings.  You are all like “oh, he’s nice, strong, he asked me nicely.  I want to go on a vacation.”.  I want this I want that!  What about me?” Jeongyeon stood up, folding her arms.  Mina looked up at Jeongyeon, softly smiling and standing up.  Jeongyeon felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

“It’s called Jealousy, sweetie.  You were too busy worrying that I’d forgot about you, huh?” Mina whispered into the back of Jeongyeon’s neck.  Jeongyeon nodded.  Mina places her hands on Jeongyeon’s waist, turning her around to look at her.

“You’ve gotten taller.. but not too tall..” Mina stood up on her tip toes and kissed the elders cheek.  Mina looked into Jeongyeon’s eyes.

“I’m yours, you’re mine.  Nothing will change that, beautiful.” Jeongyeon blushed and hid her hand in her face.

“Go take a shower, I’ll see you in the morning.  Good night.” Mina went back to her original height and walked to her and her roommates room.  Jeongyeon stood in the middle of the living and sighed in frustration.

“I’m gonna die for her one day..” Jeongyeon chuckled and headed to take a shower.

———

thats a wrap!

Comment below for any more ships!  I do poly as well!

only gxg