-: ✧ :- Reviews (+3)

-: ✧ :- TCG -: ✧ :- NCT's sister group! REVAMPED, CHECK UPDATE! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
replace with fc
김민희

reviews'. Hey there! This will be the review page! I work with a three strike system, so if after three times you're still having big mistakes in your app, I'll have to reject your character, I'm sorry. Apps are linked in the pictures! I might have to switch around some plotlines and if that happens I will notify you. Here's some more information!

 

- Chosen: congratulations, your character is officially part of TCG
- Accepted: there is nothing wrong with your app, good job! She's in the running!
- Pending: there are still mistakes (which will be colored), keep up the good work and fix them!
- Rejected: this means that you messed up... You do have the possibility to apply again with an all new character, but you definitely have to try harder.

replace with fc or love
03 JOHNNY
 
replace with fc
민채연

app count'. Total: 03

 

01 Taeil: 00

02 Johnny
03 Taeyong: 00

04 Yuta: 01

05 Kun: 00

06 Doyoung: 00

07 Ten: 00

08 Jaehyun: 00

09 Winwin: 00

10 Jungwoo: 00

11 Lucas: 00

12 Mark: 00

13 Xiaojun: 00

14 Hendery: 00

15 Renjun

16 Jeno: 00

17 Haechan: 00

18 Jaemin: 01

19 Yangyang: 00
20 Shotaro: 00
21 Sungchan: 00

22 Chenle: 00

23 Jisung: 00

replace with fc or love
15 renjun
 
replace with fc
高闇空

buttfluff'. Hi hellooo booty im finally getting into this lovely stunning bub! ;w; Lezgetit. First of all, Sakura is a beauty like I totally get why she’s so popular. Her nicknames are so adorable too?? ;w; Also I’m not sure but I thought aka also meant red in Japanese? I’m learning a bit on duolingo lol but I’m brand new. Oohh I’m already curious about who this Giyo lad is? Hmmm… Haha damn Keiko should’ve been here to be a style contrast to Sora! She’s all about that typical wild Japanese stuff while Sora is just nice and clean ;w;

 

Time to get into her personality! Yeah I bet she’d be a head turner… She just seems like one, honestly. Oh god the callout to her brother haha I did not expect that to come. She seems so awesome! She’s so out there and she will PRESENT HERSELF. She’d surely be a standout on variety shows I think, because she’s so forward and funny. I’m not surprised that she sometimes causes trouble by being brutally honest… And she wants everything to be perfect, don’t ever put her in charge of a lesson or smth cause everyone will leave that room like a zombie, I bet- Well I love her personality and it’d definitely be great to have someone like her in the group cause she provides variety show content but works so hard behind the scenes to be perfect on stage as well ;w; definitely a great fit.

 

Oh god no not another mother that died?? God dammit I hate this. No sad pls :c me no like sad :c Also thank god we have the dad for working so hard and Yato for taking care of his baby sis… But nooo they got separated D: poor bbies, but their dad probably did the right thing… But I’m kinda confused at the ending cause you mention she got into avex trax but… she’s here so she’s not. I hope this will be clarified in the training stuff but we’ll see. Otherwise im tapping you on the fingers, !

 

Omg vocaloid, where’s the time… I used to love vocaloid so much haha. Also oop she’d hate me cause I’m often late cause im distracted easily… And annoying too, rip. Oh and I can’t cook- she would be clacking her tongue so hard whenever she sees me- help. But girl STOP CHEWING THOSE PENCILS NOW IM ANNOYED AT YOU! Oof she also plays soccer? Damn I should’ve brought in Marelaine! But oh god her favourite anime is attack on titan… girl… Also can’t wait for her to show up to the sm Halloween party EVERY YEAR as Rin. She should find someone to cosplay with her haha. Weebs come over here. Anyone in TCG a weeb? In the trivia you talk about Yukino but I guess that’s just Sora?? But you forgot to change the name? Haha her quotes are amazing, I love it! And now the incorrect quotes as well, hell yes. Give me all of it.

 

Oohh so that giyo guy is from yato’s band e u e hehe I can’t wait to see who her love interest is, actually. Oh wow of course she is shipped with Yuta, why am I not surprised at all lol. She just gets along with the sassballs of NCT haha of course.

 

Honestly, I totally forgot that Yuta is actually a main dancer, oops- Is he really?? Why did I never notice- Okay so I’ll finally learn about how she ended in SM instead of avex, exciting! There is one problem… She joined SM too late, in 2018, she would’ve already debuted. She debuts in the very first TCG 143 song, so it would have to be before her debut in July of 2017. Please fix this ;w; So first of all oh damn that’s how she got noticed by SM, secondly WHAT IS YOONGI DOING HERE? WHO? WHICH YOONGI? BTS YOONGI? I feel like that is an error?? You mean Giyo? Since there’s language lessons? I am confusion. Oop spicy scandals e u e Damn many activity suggestions, me likey, maybe they’ll decide after a few years that TCG is going to break apart from NCT? (maybe after the tcg 2021 stuff? Oh maybe you gave me a good idea here).

 

Oop so akimitsu is a totally different guy that’s not related to c:ode at all? Oh hi e u e who are you, bubba? You shall now be my squishy, come here squishy! Of course he is also a sassball haha Sora is just a sassball magnet isn’t she? Ohh they’re childhood friends! He’s a cat person? I stan him now, hell yes. Also what is pining? What does that mean? Pine tree…?

 

It’s okay that you didn’t expand much on her love story, some stories are just simple like that (and you can still write more about it since you got my stamp of approval!). Also that color is so pretty! ;w; Anyway, Sora is Accepted. I love her, you’re good to go uwu thank you and I can’t wait to see all your other apps for my stories!

replace with fc or love
04 yuta
 
replace with fc
田悦

sirius-'. Hiii silvi! I promised to get you reviews when you woke up so let’s get right into it! First of all, god, Yu Yan is so stunning ugh why does she have to do this to us all? I honestly love the Chinese words for sister and brother… jiejie, meimei, gege… (idk what younger brother is), they’re all so damn CUTE ;w; It’s sad that fans would probably come at her for being 50 kg while she is already so underweight… Korean beauty standards smh. Oop tattoos, yu yan with tattoos? Please, yes, dead.

 

Ohh we already got both an introvert and extravert in the apps, we love to see it! I think we have seen this personality before though, don’t we? But honestly I reuse character stuff too so its fine. I like it anyway lol. She’s a sweetheart ;w;

 

Ohhh we have a lil music genius here don’t we? I was about to go ‘oh god 2017 is so late for her to be scouted’ but then I realized that she’s an app for a plotline that joins later so we’re good haha. Btw im sorry if this review is a bit shorter but I got distracted for like 3 hours but I promised to get your two reviews out today so im trying to go quick-

 

Oh no why doesn’t she like berets? Berets are so cute I bet it would look so cute on her :c but yeah I also rlly dislike octopus- ew, disgusting. Yuckie. Yue and Sora can cook together omg we making connections alreadyyy ;w; also yas girl stay hydrated! Oh god since Matilda disbanded we needed a new random play dance queen and we have found her now! Also I’m letting Minchi call up her gamer cousin and gamer bestie to educate Yue about video games lol. I love how she babies Xiaohenyang ;w;

 

Oh I like the persona! I love honey voices e u e her talent twins are really nice! I’m glad to see some cpop representation here. I also like to use talent twins from their native country for foreign characters, just to make them more unique in kpop. SM is just going to have a full squad of Chinese trainees that are plotting to take over the company. Oh I wonder what her music style is? Maybe her songs will be allowed into a YueshenP comeback in the future! I plan on not letting them constantly have this traditional style, but also some style changes. She’s so talkative in her interview, damn! I didn’t expect that.

 

Oh hellooo Kun! I love him so much so im happy that he’s getting some attention ;w; (normally in the nct fics I’m the one giving him attention with my character Marelaine--). God he’s such a lovely bub I love him! They fit together so well, actually! They’re super precious!

 

Anyway god I love this queen, you did great on her! She’s definitely accepted! Now I gotta hurry onto your other bub- gotta blast-

replace with fc or love
13 xiaojun
 
replace with fc
김달빛

sirius-'. Hiii silvi! (again) God why do you always make such stunning babies?? Hello?? Who’s this stunner?? Also omg our first puffie! I’m always worried for the puffies cause they aren’t as popular as the older plotlines. I got three apps, all three for a different unit, this is so statisfying ha. Anyways I gotta rush yes so lets go. Gotta go fast-

 

I was surprised when I read that only Dal would be good as a nickname cause Bit would be a really cute one, wouldn’t it? But dal is cute too uwu Not be being a blind and thinking that that emoji was a banana at first- Also I’m NOT allowing her to cover dally just yet, in 10 years, indeed >:c Aww Chaeyeon you bby ;w; sweet sweet bby I love her. Ohh Na Jaemin e u e Oh god she a tall girl haha I love it! Tall squad with Minchi!

 

I actually had a rlly pretty moon outside today, maybe it was a sign that I had to review this girlie haha! She’s so cute ;w; a real sweetie. Her personality is so well-written, very original with the moon stuff! I love it! Oh poor child suffers from anxiety and negative thoughts, but I’m sure that Chaeyeon will be able to help her out, because she has the same problem, so they can relate and fight the anxiety monster together! God I feel like her and Chaeyeon would be the best of friends just because they can relate so well ;n; poor girls, stop the hate.

 

Man the house must’ve been crowded! At least they have the funds for it! Also owo? A gamer? A friend for Chaeyeon’s brother- I mean cousin? (here I go mentioning Thal again, ugh I am too fond of him). Oh and also Chaeyeon’s bestie! The names are so pretty and so unique though! Damn! Her trivia are so cute, btw! She’s such a lovely cute little girl, I love her so much (I should stop gushing??) Haha the manspreading is going to cause so much discussion amongst netizens lol I kinda love it. Omg an exclusive handshake for Chaeyeon, maybe they are really destined to be best buddies! ;w; Guess we both had the same idea!

 

Yes Minhui and Dalbit would be a mess and everyone’s bellies would be hurting from laughter cause they fit well together, yet they heads. It’s so nice to see! And yes Hui is a bit of an angy girl, but I’m sure she’d love Dalbit and wouldn’t dislike her at all despite them butting heads. Also god her relationship with Chaeyeon is the best?? It’s so ADORABLE omg ;w; I wonder how she’d react to Minchi’s love triangle problems and desire to leave the group… hmmm that’s material for some good story. Also its good that she’s awkward with Yue, well maybe its not good, but especially in such a huge group, not everyone can get along! But in the end they’ll become great buddies and they will improve each other! Ohh I’m so excited to see Dao too! Also, I’m quite curious about the brothers (I love sibling relationships in apps), how does she interact with them? Does the baby brother perhaps want some esports pro buddies? ;w;

 

Damn you’re really good at coming up with cool personas! I can’t do that for lol. Oh no poor child please stop overworking yourself (I almost wrote overworming—it’s time for bed, oops). Wait hold on HELP I JUST DISCOVERED A WHOLE DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIP SECTION HELP haha I forgot to scroll right- Look at these NCT babies omg they’re all so cute- Aw no look at her worry because she’s debuting… but then trying to tell herself that she’s going to slay, she’s so adorable I feel for her :c Ok but… lovely sweet heart together with Minchi? ;w;

 

Ok hello jaemin you cutie!! I feel like these two would be simply ADORABLE?? Ah… they were so young when they met, cute :c Okay im just going to skim over this cause my bed is calling but gosh they are the cutest, I love them ;w;

 

Also Hexagon is definitely still coming but I’m glad that I got to get this amazing bub too (sorry haha she’s mine now e u e) Her vocal twins are all good for me, I’m kind of lenient on them anyway since the positions are kind of a mess. Anyway, of course this soft sweet bub is accepted! Thank you for applying again! Now I’m blasting off to bed-

replace with fc or love
18 jaemin
 
replace with fc
name

review'. 웃고 싶을 때 웃고 울고 싶을 때 울고 짜증 날 때 짜증 좀 내면 안 되나요 웃고 싶을 때 웃고 울고 싶을 때 울고 짜증 날 때 우리는 뭘 위해 살고 있는 걸까 세상이 나를 괴롭게만 하고 미치게만 하는데 Yeah yeah oh yeah yeah yeah 내가 어떤 표정을 하고 있길 바래 Yeah yeah oh yeah yeah yeah 궁금하면 내 얼굴 좀 봐봐

replace with fc or love
plotline