-: ✧ :- Cheatsheet

-: ✧ :- TCG -: ✧ :- NCT's sister group! REVAMPED, CHECK UPDATE! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

the princess basics. I know my cheatsheets are way too long so prepare yourself lol. Faceclaims are preferably idols, just so I can have decent pictures to use. But of course you can use ulzzangs, models or actresses as well as long as they look like they fit the age range and have enough usable pictures (so not only selfies). Ethnicity is required to be at least half southeast asian. With Southeast asian I mean the standard korean, chinese, japanese, but also taiwanese, filipino, vietnamese, show me some good stuff. They are allowed to have a different nationality though, as long as the ethnicity is alright. Race-bending will not be allowed. You don't have to stick to the ethnicity for most girls, but the girls who are in YueshenP are required to have something to do with China (like they are at least half chinese or lived in china for most of their life...).

 

The age range is 1994-2003, so basically one year later than NCT is. Since TCG Puff debuts a year later, the age range will be lowered by a year as well, so the Mark plotline has to be from 2000 or lower, and it's the same for the other puffies. The YueshenP babies are not that strict since they're babies but not puffies. Of course, all the girls who are not part of the puffies (except for the yueshenP ones ofc) have to be from 1999 and up. I know technically 1999 are still underage at Puff's debut but if I don't do this, the puffie in question would graduate even before the Go equivalent gets released so yeah I don't think you guys would want that. Shotaro and Sungchan are preferably amongst the youngest because they come in later and come on they're wee little babies.

 

Hometown and nationality can be all over the world, let her be born in Hawaii or in Siberia, all of that is fine! But please, don't all come with foreigners, people of multiple racial backgrounds or people raised somewhere else, give me some seoul or busan peeps too. Languages can be max 2 fluent and max 4 in total, you can go over it, but with a really good excuse (or just make your character come from belgium.)

 

You can apply up to four times! And don't be afraid to apply for girlies who join later (Kun, Johnny, Jungwoo, Lucas, Hendery, Yangyang, Xiaojun, Shotaro and Sungchan) because the first eras will be scooted over pretty much. If there are important points in the earlier eras then I will write about them, but the actual story will probably start around TCG 2019 era. For the plotlines that haven't joined by that time, Hendery, Yangyang, Xiaojun, Shotaro and Sungchan, I'll keep applications open for longer. So if you want to make multiple kids and one of them is one of the new bubs, you can concentrate on the others first and take all the time you need, or if you're busy at this time, you can always come back later to apply for one of those babies!

expanding on the princess. The personality is required to have minimum four traits for both positive and negative. Always try to keep the amount of positive and negatice equal, and you can add neutral traits if you think they are important too. Also, please, for the love of god, use actual traits. Please elaborate on every trait as well. It can be bullet points or paragraphs, if you use bullet points, I would like to see three at least explaining each trait and for paragraphs, I need at least two in total. It would be a huge brownie point if you do this perfectly from the start, but I'm sure most of you know how to do this properly. Also, no mary sues! I swear to god, no one is perfect! There will always be a flaw, and stuff like clumsiness is not counted as major flaw so that's a no-no! Actually, don't feel ashamed to submit an awesome villain instead of a princess, it would be good for drama, insert evil laughter here.

Background can be anything realistic, from your most normal couch potato kid to a child of a mafia boss, but please don't make it too damn dramatic or sad, I really get angry at sob stories that are too much like seeing your family dying one by one and then getting kidnapped five times, OH HEEELL TO THE NO NO! Please do state how she got into sm entertainment (and if she is smrookie or not) and where she got the idea or dream to become an idol. Maybe she didn't want to become an idol at all, but got forced by their parents? (hello, Minchi) If you want your character to undergo a change of personality throughout the story like someone who was a liar but learns how to be a honest person, please state that too, but you can also always put that under the scene requests section. Also, quality over quantity. Don't go write essays when there's no content in it.

Trivia is the place where you can party. Trivia for me is go hard or go home, really. Go crazy, make me have some insights in what your girl likes, needs, anything really, make me love them and basically want to write about them. Trivia all has a minimum, but no maximum! The ' ___ says' is optional and is meant for if your princess has typical catchphrases or stuff like curse words. Special talents is a section meant for what she would use to show off on variety shows (like NCT's Taeil and his crackhead owl that goes hollohlolholhho).

her servants. You don't need to state parents if they won't appear in the story, I think I never mention the parents myself because idols can't see them often, but if you are used to it or they are really important to your character then go ahead! Please do state the siblings though, simply cause I love siblings. Idol family and other celebrities (musicians, actors, youtubers, pro gamers (hello minchi and hui, oops both of em), ...) are also allowed, but please don't go overboard and keep it realistic. You can also include characters your princess does NOT like, or people they're a fan of here, maybe they could meet their idols in the story? People that have a one-sided crush on your character are also allowed. One other thing I do allow is creating characters that crush on my kids, like an older brother or something. I love cute trivial side love lines between background characters. Both Hui and Minchi have a fixed love interest (both have two, actually?? gasp) but one-sided crushes are also a thing, of course. You can also create extra staff members. I'll leave it open to you guys! You can make a manager that loves your character, a stylist that is a sibling, or more stuff like that!

The love interest is completely optional! You can also have multiple ones actually, just copy-paste the section if you need an extra one, and if you need help with that, my dm's are open! Your princess can be a player and date like 5 other people throughout the story, but I don't allow cheating or dating multiple people at the same time. If you have multiple love interests, it's either a love triangle (or square or pentagon... oh god) and she still has to make a choice (hello minchi), or the love interests come after each other and they break up with one before going to the other (hello hui). Any ual orientation is fine with me. The love interest can be OC's, other members (please ask permission of the creator if a certain app catches your eye!), other celebrities and idols, and of course NCT boys. But please keep it realistic like don't make your love interest fall in love with your character at a concert where they probably wouldn't even remember the person normally. But I do allow them to bump into each other on the streets as first meeting. But then they have to obviously have a reason to keep talking. p.ssw.rd is the member color you want for your baby, linked to a song suggestion for a unit. Public dating will only be allowed two years after debut, and the oldest members might even get married if I ever get so far. You can also pick the same love interest as another applicant and they'll either have to fight it out in the story with a love triangle or one of you will have to step down, but if someone applies with let's say Wonho as love interest, you can also apply using him! They don't get an advantage because they were first. (by the way, I loooove pro gamer love interests if you happen to know league of legends gamers, insert side-eye emoji). The is maximum 7 years for the legal members and 2 years for the underage members, it's also the other way round, if the possible love interest is underage, the maximum gap is also maximum 2 years, so you can obviously not go 7 years down, but 7 years up is allowed!

a beautiful star. Visuals and fotg's of the units will be decided after all the girls are chosen, but leaders are fixed (Taeyong, Kun, Mark). Please take a good look at their unit positions. If they are lead vocal in one and main vocal in the other, you either have to pick a main vocal on the weaker side or a strong lead vocal. Also, Jisung does not have to be the youngest, it can be any puffie except for mark. Minchi for example is at the bottom of the age range and might be the youngest herself, while her equivalent is Renjun.

Trainee background doesn't have to be that long cause that is like one of my own weak points, it's hard to write about, but do mention struggles if your prince or princess went through them. Trainee time is a minimum of a month at SM, but at least 1 year in total, so if they are at SM for less than a year, they are required to have trained somewhere else before. It doesn't have to be a kpop company. Chinese girls can have trained at Yuehua before, for example. Survival shows also do count as a few months of training time, depending on how long your character was in the running.

You can definitely pick unique talent twins. Actually I encourage that! I don't want the same overused and similar sounding twins all over again. Chinese girls can have chinese twins and so on, but please match them. (don't pick haein as vocal twin if the girl has yezi as rap twin for example).

There will definitely be way less rap in TCG than NCT. It will probably give drama for the girls who want to rap but... it's girl groups, there is often just one rapper. So I'm sorry if your girl doesn't rap often despite being a lead rapper but I'll do my best.

the interview. It can be written in first and third person, you can also add an extra question if you have a specific idea. Also, if your character is nonchalant, you should always show that, if they have a word they always insert in their sentences, it would be great to show that here too. This is a way to show their behavior and it will help me write them better. Just think how they would react, and put everything in there. Show me some good stuff.

brownie points and taken things. You don't have to follow the brownie points, ofc

Taken things: 3ye's haeun and ex-busters' jisoo as fc's.
3ye's Haeun as vocal, dance and rap twin, Oh my girl's YooA as vocal twin, Laboum's Solbin as dance twin.
Esports players Fly, Teddy and Quad, NCT's Jisung as love interests. (but of course you can still go for them if you wanna face off with Hui or Minchi).
Also SM faceclaims are obviously off-limits.

Brownie points:
- not using overused faceclaims or talent twins
- make weirdos, make villains, make hermits, don't make them all cheerful and sassy people, we can't have 23 carbon copies here
- unique backgrounds and trivia
- I'm weak for cute siblings and friends (can we have siblings in the group? yes? no?)
- but also some drama
- unique love stories that make me wheeze, go uwu or bring drama
- lots of cool suggestions!
- using my babies in your app!
- aesthetics baby, you can always change the color scheme and coding too! One big turn-off though is the overuse of gifs
- just make your character with love and show that you love your kid and are proud of them
- I would really love to see siblings, childhood friends or cousins omg ;;;; give me at least one pair (or more than just a pair? I mean, triplets are a thing lmao)

example
example 1 & 2