Chapter Six

The Purity Mourners

 

C h a p t e r  S i x

 

"If you reveal you secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees."

– Khalil Gibran

 

Soundtrack Track One : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmv1joge6jU


Donghae ran a little faster with the smaller girl on his back. She had been severely wounded in the legs and couldn’t walk or even use her legs.

“How you doing there, IU?” he asked, staying on track.

“I’m fine! Do you think she’ll be alright though?” IU asked with concern.

“I hope so, I can only hope.” He answered with a frown.

The two of them left Storm alone to fight the guard so they could go find Skye. They had noticed the ship in the sky sail over them and they knew that Skye was alone since Kevin and the rest of those Leviathan bastards were probably escaping.

***

Storm grinned at the bruised and beaten woman who didn’t seem to want to stay down.

“I haven’t even used anything on you yet!” she taunted. “Come on!” she said. She obviously wasn’t thinking too straight if she was playing around. ‘Dammit Grimmy, shut up for a second.’ She thought hard to one of her spirits.

“You insolent child, you think I was even trying with you?” the woman cackled. She charged at Storm and stopped right in front of her only to vanish when Storm skewered her with her long blade. “Do you even know who I am?” she whispered from behind her. Storm quickly turned to see no one was there.

“Yoohoo, I’m up here!” she called from a tree branch. “Let me educate you little miss Demon carrier.”

“How the hell do you know about that?!” Storm yelled, fed up with the news being spread everywhere.

“We have eyes and ears everywhere, honey.” She snickered, leaping from the tree branch. She was no longer bruised, and it seemed as if all of her injuries had disappeared. “Your friends are weak, they can’t even fight a clone…but of course you’re no better, you hide behind them as they fought to protect you.”

Storm eyed her once up and down before noticing something was different. “You’re not the freaky I was fighting earlier, are you?”

She seemed taken aback. “What?”

“Your eyes…they’re different colours. When I stabbed you earlier, you vanished, but when IU Eonni stabbed you, you continued the battle. That doesn’t make sense to me, now does it? My guess is that you dropped from the flying thing so that the woman could get on the flying thing so your band of Black Magic users could perform an exorcism on her 360 degree turning head. ” she inquired. “I recognize your spiritual presence …I know it all too well, and I’m not talking about the shape-shifting.” She smiled. The Seo family and the Jo family were universally known as Spirit readers since their powers didn’t specifically revolve around elements – though it seemed like Storm’s powers revolved around ice – and more on the Spirit. “Shape-shifting I believe is Black Magic, C.A.P.”

The female’s figure seemed to fill out more and her limbs seemed to start growing. Soon enough, she was no longer a she. “Whatever happened to the little girl that called me Minsoo Oppa? You’ve gotten smarter since the last time we spoke, Chaehee or do you go by Storm now?”

“I go by both, but you can call me Storm.” She said, running a hand through her tangled hair. “We aren’t close enough for you to address me by my given name anymore.”

C.A.P chuckled. “How have you been?” he asked, approaching her. “Still can’t run? Still can’t do without everyone around you helping? Well now I know why.”

“Let’s cut the small talk. We both know I have been doing ing great, and it’ll get better after I whoop your sorry .” She said, tying her hair up in a messy bun. “And for the record, I’m still that same little girl you remember – I just don’t see my Minsoo Oppa anywhere.”

C.A.P chuckled again, but his face became serious. “I don’t want to kill you Chae, I don’t. But if I have to, I will.” He said.

“Can’t say the same for you though, and I want to and I will kill you today…that is if you weren’t such a coward because I’m sure that you are going to run away like you always do.” She said.

***

When Donghae and IU made it to the tower that had tipped over, they saw that it was completely caved in, there was no way getting in or out.

“What can we do now?” he whined. Suddenly an enormous explosion was heard from the cave and there was a gaping hole in the wall before them.

“What can I say?” IU asked. “I am amazing.”

“Well then…” Donghae was unsure of what to say. The two of them searched for Skye, only to find her unconscious next to Hyunseok on the ground. Nearby they saw Soohyun also on the floor. Donghae put IU down carefully and ran to his sister.

“Yunji-yah, Yunji-yah, wake up!” he shook her softly. “I said wake up!”

Skye’s eyes opened to see the face of her fish face brother. “Donghae…help Soohyun, please help him.” She wept, knowing he was dead but not being able to admit it. “We can save him, I know we can.”

Donghae looked over at Soohyun again and had noticed a pool of blood he hadn’t noticed before. “He can’t be saved, we both know that very well.” Skye just sobbed against his chest.

“We have to go now!” IU said urgently. “Storm hasn’t come back yet, she should have caught up by now. That woman was injured to the point where it’d be impossible for her not to have already finished her off. I don’t have a good feeling about this.”

“You left Chaehee to fight alone?” Skye asked incredulously. “You left her alone?!”

“Skye, she’s a big girl.” IU tried to reason. “She’s a skilled fighter, you don’t have to worry.”

“But I do!” Skye snapped.

“Urg, what happened?” Hyunseok groaned.

“They’ll explain on the way, for now you carry IU and Donghae will carry Soohyun.” Skye said, picking herself up. “We need to get to Storm.”

***

Storm grew up with this guy he was her second cousin – her cousins Yongguk and Mir’s cousin. They didn’t see each other often, but he’d always shower her with gifts and affection whenever he saw her. Of course this was only until she turned twelve, then he had disappeared doing god knows what. Well, she knew now that he spent these years training in Black Magic.

She knew him well enough that she knew she wouldn’t win against him with just her sword but she could damn well try. As great as it was to have many spirits, she didn’t feel secure knowing that she would be unconscious for the whole duration of the battle.

She unsheathed her sword and prepared herself.

“Is your life really that difficult that you’d want to end it now?” C.A.P asked.

“Is your life really that difficult that you’d want to become a Demon to take short-cuts through it?” Storm sneered. C.A.P charged at her and she did the same. The two of them engaged in a heated close combat. It seemed as if no matter how many times Storm hacked at him, he would block the attack swiftly. He finally decided to attack and landed a strong punch across her face.

Storm skidded across the floor from the force of his punch. She stood up and wiped the blood that seeped out of with the back of her hand and spat out the excess blood and a molar. “Tch, I’ll get Ulqui to fix that for me.”

“Still relying on those spirits of yours?” he snickered. “You just can’t do anything on your own, can you?”

“Apparently not, but I can kill you on my own!” Storm yelled. She was determined not to give in to his taunting.

‘Woman, just use me I can take this bastard out in a millisecond!’ roared the glowing blue spirit.

‘Listen to this bone head for once, you know Minsoo’s capabilities.’ The white spirit tried to reason.

‘Guys, just shut up and let me do this on my own, I can do it.’ She insisted. ‘The worst that could happen is that I could die, even if I die you guys are free. No more taking care of the Demon kid, no more repressing the Demon!’

‘That’s not the point!’ the blue one argued.

Storm ignored the yelling in her head while she continued to make attempts to even make a mark on Minsoo. She found herself being sent across the dirt again. Her head hurt as she felt her systems weaken, the demon wanted to come out. She got up, drew her sword back and did something she rarely did. She threw her sword, and it pierced him through the arm.

C.A.P screamed in agony and pulled out the sword. He tossed it to the side, far from Storm’s reach and charged towards her. He made a punching motion and a ball of dark flame was launched straight for at her. Storm had to do it, she shut her eyes and called out for them.

The closer the flames got, the more they grew and when it reached its target, it exploded. This happened in a span of three seconds, and as the smoke cleared, Storm wasn’t there anymore, instead there stood a man who was roughly 186cm. His hair was light blue, and so were his piercing eyes with light green markings lining the bottom of them. The black sash of his white hakama held them low against his hips, and his white ragged jacket was open showing a muscular chest marked with an enormous scar. The upturned collar and pants flowed as the dust cleared. On the right side of his face, he sported a bone mask of a right jawbone which was taken note of by C.A.P1 along with the gaping hole that resided in his lower abdomen.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, it’s been a while.” C.A.P smirked.

“Shut the up, Minsoo.” Grimmjow snarled, baring his razor sharp fangs – he isn’t Pantera for nothing.

“I knew she’d resort to using you guys.” C.A.P snickered.

“I’d love to see you fight with Lucifer trying to consume your inner being, but of course you’re a crazy Demon worshiper so I wouldn’t expect you to understand since you’d give yourself up as his human sacrifice.” Grimmjow retorted snidely.

“You have emotions now?” C.A.P scoffed. “Since when did the King of the Panthers start giving a about anyone. Has a little girl changed you? Are you a little weakling who abides by the rules of an infant?”

***

Skye saw a large black explosion and she ran, she ran as fast as her legs could take her, not even registering the fact that she could easily teleport such a short distance.

She saw the splay of red hair in the grass but she noticed something in the air behind Storm – or what she presumed to be Storm. She recognized it from what her mother once told her when she was learning about the noble families. The Spirits who came from the Spirit World would tear a hole between the dimensions and create a path between the worlds.

She watched as a blue haired man stepped out. Skye came to realize as the others made it to the scene that no one had ever really seen Storm use her Spirits. Even during the Second Great War, she fought along Skye and only used her sword, near the end of each year – roughly two months before the year would end – of the duration of the war only to come back and fight using her sword again when the New Year came around. Skye had suspected she went to fight alongside her family, but she never expected that she’d be summoning Spirits.

Skye had seen this happen many times, but never had she seen her best friend do it.

She heard a faint conversation between the Spirit and the attacker, as she approached, she turned to look at the others who were equally confused by the matter.

“I’ve already seen this…” IU started. “But usually they aren’t passed out when they summon Spirits.”

“Special kid, always has been.” Donghae said with a shrug as the neared Storm.

“Since when did the King of the Panthers start giving a about anyone. Has a little girl changed you? Are you a little weakling who abides by the rules of an infant?” they heard the person say as they laughed noisily.

“People can change, Minsoo. Aren’t you a prime example?” The so-called King of Panthers commented.

“You’re not a person though.” Minsoo replied. “You can keep thinking you’re a person, but you aren’t and you know it. You’re just a useless immortal who couldn’t stay immortal.”

Mortals were different from Immortals. The Mortals could reincarnate but the Immortals had one life and one life only, once they were done for they were sent to the Spirit world where they’re either slaves for families like the ‘Seo’s or lost forever depending on their credibility.

“The poor kid is bound to a bunch of felons.” Minsoo laughed. “You guys weren’t good people then, what makes you think you’ll be a good person now? If you kill her, the worst that could happen would be that she would release the Dark Prince on us! We could always just reseal him for the ritual!”

“You ing psycho, shut the up.” Grimmjow was indebted to Storm for pulling him out of prison. In truth, although you weren’t allowed to choose the Spirit you’d be bound to, Storm was given a choice. Although she was young, she researched Spirits – Spirit Wiki, very useful for the Spirit using Mages – and found someone interesting, a man who was killed during the First Great Mage War as a Prisoner of War.

“Isn’t that C.A.P from The Nights?” Hyunseok whispered.

“He is, and by the looks of it he’s part of Leviathan.” Donghae sighed. “Yunji-yah…wasn’t C.A.P the one who taught Storm how to tame her Spirits?”

“He was which means he must know a great deal about this Blue haired guy.” Skye mumbled softly, making it just barely audible for the rest of the group to hear.

They heard an explosion in the midst of their conversing. They turned to see C.A.P screaming on the ground with his arm completely blown off. It wasn’t as if it were severed with a blade, it looked like the doing of an explosion – hence the sound of the explosion.

“You dirty bastard!” he yelled.

They turned their attention to the blue haired man who rolled a sea green crystalline stone between his forefinger and thumb. “I told you I’d kill you, I never said I would do it quick though!” the blue haired man laughed darkly. A look of fear washed over C.A.P’s face as a look of bloodlust spread across the Spirit’s face.  “You really want to know why I fight for an infant. It’s because she isn’t a Demon worshiper like you.”

“Grind, Pantera.” He said in his deep husky voice, a voice that although seemed sensual had a reverse effect thanks to the psychotic look plastered on his face.

After his command, he looked different. You could tell it was him but it was definitely a change.

“You’re seriously going to kill me, aren’t you, Grimmjow?” C.A.P asked with a weak smirk. “I’m afraid you’ll have to try again some other day!”  and then he disappeared.

“What the , you coward!” Grimmjow screamed. He looked up to see the floating ship and glared at C.A.P who looked down at him with a wide smile as the ship sailed away. Grimmjow jogged over to where Storm was and brushed her hair aside. “Stupid kid, you should have used me earlier…”

Another portal type opening opened and another Spirit came out. He wasn’t too tall, much shorter than Grimmjow and he was very pale with shoulder length black hair. He wore what Grimmjow wore only his jacket was closed with a higher collar and longer coat tails. He too had a bone type mask and gaping hole but his mask was on the right side of his head in the shape of some sort of horned helmet and the hole was at his sternum.

The group was taken aback when he turned to look at them with his piercing green eyes. “How did you not notice those people there?” he asked in a monotonous voice.

“I was in battle I’m sorry I didn’t notice a bunch of kids behind a bush.” Grimmjow argued. “It’s not the time to argue, she lost a tooth her face looks pretty beat up along with the rest of her, I don’t know if the brat and that haughty bastard will be able to handle ing Lucifer alone so hurry and help her so she doesn’t get hurt any longer.”

“That was quite the rant, but do you mind telling me what happened to my Parabatai?” Skye asked, making her way fearlessly towards them.

“You are Lee Yunji, the one foolish enough to bind herself with this child.” Said the shorter spirit.

“You know, you make yourself seem like this cold hearted guy which I’m sure you are, but don’t act as if you don’t care for this kid right here. Who are you anyways?” Skye said with a glare. “Even this big oaf can admit he cares, why can’t you?”

“Who are you calling a big oaf, pipsqueak?” Grimmjow growled, reverting back to his normal state. “I never said I cared about the woman.”

“You do though, you show this overwhelming amount of care for her, don’t you dare try to tell me that you don’t care.” She said crossly.

“Enough.” Said the green eyed Spirit. “I am Ulquiorra Schiffer.” He ended it at that, never really answering Skye’s question as he proceeded to heal Storm’s face.

“This guy’s always like that.” Grimmjow scoffed. “Don’t even try to get him to talk.”

“Uh, you with the horn on his head.” Skye said, already forgetting his name – what kind of names were Ulquiorra and Grimmjow? It was very likely of Storm to choose the strangest named Spirits. “Ululorra or whatever, my friend over there is injured, could you heal her too?”

“No.” he said simply before opening another portal. “Buffoon, come along.”

“Who are you calling a buffoon?” Grimmjow yelled. “What is this, make fun of Grimmjow day?” The two of them left through the portal and Storm woke up.

“Stupid Grimmy, I asked Ulqui to come.” Storm mumbled to herself. “Oh, what are you guys doing here so soon?” she asked, looking over to where Donghae, IU, Hyunseok, Skye and – dead – Soohyun were.

“Well, these morons left you to battle alone so I thought you would need some help.” Skye said matter-of-factly. “Apparently you never fight alone, do you?”

“Well…everyone knows I have these guys in me…it’s not secret.” Storm said, scratching the back of her head. She poked her teeth with her tongue. “Oh, Ulqui must have fixed my face.”

“U-Ulqui?” Hyunseok busted out laughing. “You nickname those things?!”

In a split second, Storm had him in a death grip on his neck. “They aren’t things, they’re Spirits who have emotions and can think for themselves. Call them things again and I’ll snap your pretty boy neck regardless if you’re Skye’s twin or not you hormone raging stinker.”

“Guys, it’s so not the time to be fighting!” IU exclaimed. “We need to report the newly found members of Leviathan.”

Everyone nodded and were about to start moving on before Donghae stopped them giving Storm a dark look. “You better tell us what the he meant by handling Lucifer alone.”

“ this .” Storm sighed and began her story as they headed back to the council.

***

Soudtrack Track Two : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3dLklNEdBw

In the council room, the members looked furious. It wasn’t only because their secret had come out – specifically to Leviathan, but also because no one was to be trusted, not even each other.

“Get me those ‘SHINee’ boys, immediately!” Narsha roared. IU – who had her leg healed by Skye – and Donghae nodded and ran out to find them.

“Are you alright?” Jo Kwon asked, immediately rushing to his niece. Skye chuckled at the side and watched as the man checked her friend for any other injuries. Storm had been babied in her family and it wasn’t a surprise that she was being swarmed with affection. Skye felt the corners of twitch, itching to frown but she stopped herself from it.

She recalled the times when she too had felt the love of a family, when her parents were alive and her siblings weren’t at each other’s necks. Although they all went to her and loved her equally, it didn’t feel the same when everyone hated each other.

Since Hyunseok was still there, everyone else kept their composure and refrained from attacking the young girl. They were still the council and with no one trustable, they couldn’t show any weakness.

“I’m going to head off first.” Skye said to Storm.

Storm nodded in response and stayed back to reassure her family that she was fine.

***

Skye pushed passed the doors of the clan’s base. Everyone was as lively as ever and cheered when she entered.

“And the hero returns!” joked Shindong raising his glass. “Destroy any Leviathan bastards yet?”

Skye smiled but again felt like frowning. She didn’t want to be reminded that Soohyun had died nor the fact that he was part of Leviathan. It seemed like everyone was betraying her. “No, but we’ve discovered a lot of them already. Even if I told you who, you won’t be seeing them for a long time since they know they’ve been discovered.” She said.

“Say, where’s Soohyun?” Bom – another one of Storm’s cousins – asked.

Skye finally frowned, and the room fell silent. “He was part of Leviathan…and died in battle protecting me.” She admitted.

“So he betrayed us for Leviathan only to betray Leviathan in the end for us?” asked Kwanghee.

Skye ignored him and headed for the Master’s room which was – Lee – Minho’s room. She gave a short two knuckle knock and opened the door to find Minho talking to Jinmo.

“What’s going on here?” Skye asked when they seemed a little too surprised for her comfort.

“Nothing.” Jinmo said darkly. He got up to leave but Skye grabbed his arm to stop him.

“You’re not going anywhere.” She said and shut the door so that the three of them were alone. “I can sense it, you guys are hiding something.”

“It shouldn’t be concerning to you, Yunji.” Minho said, turning back to his work.

“No, it should concern her.” Jinmo finally spoke up. “Storm is her Parabatai!”

“Jinmo that is enough!” Minho commanded.

“The Council and my idiotic father are planning on sending that little friend of yours off to Leviathan as bait!” he exclaimed. "Tell him it’s wrong, tell him he should send someone  more suitable for the task, like me!”

Skye rolled her eyes. “Here I am thinking you gave a about someone other than yourself this time, but it’s not the case, is it? All you care about is making yourself more known. But unfortunately, he’s right. You absolutely cannot send her in there. I don’t know what you and the council are thinking sending her there! You very well know that they’re after her!”

“She won’t be helpless, she has her Spirits!” Minho argued. “You think we want to send her there? That kid is like the Council princess! You think we didn’t discuss this thousands of times? Why do you think she and Himchan are being forced to get married!?”

Minho suddenly realized what he had said and shut himself up. “This shouldn’t have been brought up. Jinmo, I don’t know where you got this information but you bring your informer here at once. This was supposed to be private Council matters.”

“Screw you all.” Jinmo hissed before he left and slammed the door shut.

“You…what were you saying about her arranged marriage with Himchan?” Skye asked menacingly. Although Skye was the more reserved one, it didn’t mean that she didn’t mean she didn’t value others outside of her small circle of friends.

“I think it’s better you hear directly from your aunt.” Minho said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“Why can’t you tell me yourself?” Skye asked.

“Because you’re implicated in this plan of theirs.” He said gravely.

Skye left without a last word and sped over to the Council building. What did those crazy old Mages have planned that would require them to keep the plan a secret from even Storm and Skye?

Skye felt an ache on her back. She stopped by the pool on the way to see what was wrong with her. In her reflection she saw something she had never seen before, a tattoo like thing. It was like a seven point star with another seven point star in the middle. She glared at the thing and decided to ignore it.

She just teleported herself the rest of the way to the building and rushed through the portal to the Council’s meeting room. But no one was there except Council member Kim Yubin. It seemed as if she was waiting for Skye the whole time she was there – like she knew that Skye knew about their plans.

“Where did everyone go?” Skye asked, pulling out a chair and sitting on it.

“They went to discuss a plan I figure you have already heard about from Minho.” Yubin said, placing her hands on the table. “I suppose you’d like to know exactly what this plan is.”

Skye nodded. “We plan on sending Chaehee off on her own as ‘bait’ – if you’d like to call it that.” Yubin started. “You…you must be there following her all through the way. Please do understand that we thought about the two of your well beings before coming to this conclusion but they’re after the two of you and we need to stop them.”

“I understand, Yubin-ssi but I’d prefer to be the one to go in instead of being the guard.” Skye stated firmly.

“We expected that you’d say that but I’m afraid that we’ve already made the decision. Chaehee is with her family getting prepared and training with her Spirits. Don’t try to interfere, Yunji-yah…things will get messy.”

Skye stood abruptly from her seat. “After all that’s happened, you guys still want to send her into the field like this?”

“It wasn’t an easy decision, you have to think about how her family feels. You think it was easy for them to let her go? They’re meeting to tell the rest of the family about it and it’s not going to be pretty.” Yubin said. “I don’t even know why I need to explain this to you, you of all people should know. I can’t just send you alone to guard her they might know that you’re going to go as well. Your final command for this mission is to gather five other mages and form a team. In case anything happens they’ll be there.”

Skye sighed in defeat. “I will do that immediately.” Just as she was about to leave, a portal opened and the Council came out with Storm next to Byunghun at the front. “Good, now that all of you are here, explain to me clearly why you really put Chaehee into an arranged marriage with Himchan of all people. It’s no coincidence that the two of them were put together.”

“I don’t know what you’re –” K.Will started.

“Save it, Minho let it slip already.” Skye hissed. Storm looked at her in confusion.

“Eomeoni, what does she mean?” Storm asked looking at her mother with wide eyes.

Eunae groaned. “Have a seat.”

***

Soundtrack Track Three : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SHNn3xMKwA

Storm stormed – no pun intended – out of the building furiously. She pulled out her phone and texted the boys to meet her at their usual hang out place – a special section of the house that was given to her for get-togethers with friends.

She had taken the keys to her Uncle Jo Kwon’s black Ferrari f430and drove crazily down the road. These boys had a lot of explaining to do, and they best do it quickly before she froze them and shattered them to pieces.

She pulled up in front of her home and pushed roughly passed the wooden doors. She noticed that none of the boys’ shoes were there yet so she prepared the areawith snacks and tea like she always did and awaited their arrival. Just as she finished up, she heard the thundering footsteps of her six closest friends aside from Skye.

The door slightly creaked as they opened it. “So…why did you call us here?” asked her cousin, Yongguk.

“Come in, all of you.” She said, pouring the tea into the tea cups. The boys awkwardly entered and sat down. “As you all my know Himchan and I are engaged.”

They all nodded, of course Himchan knew and remained silent and still. “Is that all you called us here for, Nuna?” asked Zelo– Skye’s younger cousin.

“We’ve known each other since even before we became Mages, right?” Storm asked, ignoring Zelo’s question. They all nodded. “We haven’t ever kept secrets from each other, right?” They stayed silent. “It’s okay, I know you guys are keeping something from me.”

“Chaehee-yah, everyone has secrets even between the best of friends.” Daehyun said softly.

“That’s not why I’m upset.” Storm said in a broken voice.

“Then why, tell us.” Jongup said, putting a hand on her shoulder. Storm shrugged it off.

“You guys knew very well that I was going to get married to him.” She said pointing across the table to Himchan. “So why didn’t you tell me about his illness?” Everyone was taken aback.

“Your…your reason for not wanting to marry me wasn’t because of the love thing, was it? I mean, we’re close enough that it wouldn’t matter, it was because of your illness.” She said, her tears finally falling. Youngjae wrapped a steady arm around her.

“We didn’t want you to find out this way.” Youngjae said, already figuring out that she had found out through the council.

“How else was I going to find out? After he dies?!” she  shrieked. “What, were you planning on making me fall for you only to leave me again? Just leave me in a world where I would never love anyone ever again, where no one matters because I could never love anyone else?! What’s wrong with you, Park Jaehyun!”

Everyone looked at her unbelievably confused. “P-Park Jaehyun?” Himchan asked. “Who the is that?” his voice rising.

“None of your business!” she shot back. “Don’t change the subject!”

“No…no, it was you who changed the subject.” Yongguk said harshly. He walked over to her and gripped her by the shoulders. “Who. Is. Park. Jaehyun? Huh?!” He yelled, shaking her roughly.

“Hyung, stop!” Daehyun yelled.

“Don’t go off marrying my best friend and talk about some other guy who left you!” he bellowed.

“He’s my best friend too!” she screamed, beating his chest with her small hands. “Then what am I to you, Oppa? A piece of ing dirt? We’re blood!”

“Guys, cut it out!” Himchan interfered, pulling Storm from Yongguk’s grasp. “I…I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to worry, what about you? What secrets have you hidden from us? It’s time to come clean.”

“Hyungs!” Zelo barked. No one had realized that Zelo had been calling them. “I don’t know about Himchan Hyung’s disease either.” He said sadly.

“I…I have slight problems with my Magic flow. It’s been like that since I was born, it just started becoming this bad after the War. My Magic is leaking, I’m losing it.” Himchan explained. Without Magic, a Mage would be mortal and because Himchan was more than a century old, he would rot away.

“Your turn now Chaehee.” Jongup said, looking at the crying girl.

“You guys…you can’t judge me, I trust you guys with my life.” Storm said weakly. They nodded, Yongguk refusing to do anything.

She went through everything from Jaehyun the mundane boy to being Lucifer’s carrier. She felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her backwards. Suddenly there the person was shaking and her shirt was wet.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you.” Yongguk cried.

Daehyun shifted uncomfortably in his spot after hearing all of the secrets kept from them.

“Did you not…trust us enough to tell us?” Youngjae asked.

“No…the Demon thing was because the Council said not to say anything, but now Leviathan and other Demons are after me so that’s not a secret anymore. I didn’t think you guys would want to stick by me knowing I killed a fellow Mage and that I was romantically attached with a mortal.”

“No one can justify love, Chaehee-yah.” Jongup said with a small smile. “You think we would let you go that easily?”

“It’s not fair though.” She whimpered. “They’re making us get married because we won’t live long. Marriage in the Mage world, you guys should know is something that cannot be undone like in the mortal world.”

“I know that I won’t live long…but why won’t you? You take your medication, you’re under surveillance by everyone who loves you, and you’ve got four Spirits holding down the bastard Demon.” Himchan said confused.

“They told me…it would be impossible for me to survive any longer with that much Demon presence in me…” Storm sobbed. “I don’t want to die, guys…”

Daehyun pulled her into a tight hug. “I’m sorry.” He whispered, burying his face into the crane of her neck. “I’m so, so sorry…”

“Daehyun Oppa, why are you sorry?” Storm asked through a stuffy nose. He didn’t’ answer which left everyone wondering, why in the world was he sorry?

Storm realized now that she had been retarded to think that these guys – her best friends – would leave her for things that they wanted to battle with her through.

“Nuna, I’ll protect you!” Zelo said confidently.

“You can’t protect me from myself, Junhong-ah.” She said sadly. “But let’s enjoy ourselves from now on. No more secrets, ok?” They all agreed and left to pack for their overnight stay in the room. Was it awkward that Storm was the only girl? no.

***

At this moment, Skye hated the Council members and wanted them all to meet a fate worse than death. She held that in, though she knew Miryo could probably see it.

“I need to speak to Seulong alone.” She said.

“What’s the matter?!” Narsha asked worriedly. She saw the recent downwards turmoil that Storm’s secrets were taking and didn’t want the same for her own niece.

“Nothing…” she said, wincing as a strange pain shot her in the shoulder where the tattoo-like marking was.

She and Seulong left through a portal to a place Skye had never seen before.

“This…is where we do all of our Demon sealing and experimentations.” He said, gesturing to the disfigured Demon parts pickled in jars. “What do you need my assistance with today?”

Skye awkwardly lifted the back of her shirt to show him the mark. Seulong knitted his eyebrows together. “This is bad…this is goes beyond bad. Tell me…were you bitten recently?” he asked. 


Kay so for whatever reason the chapter go deleted...so here it is again!!!

As you may have already noticed this is very Anime based so I hope it's alright for all of you viewers out there!

Here you get to see the close bond between the B.A.P boys and Storm, but also you get to see two of the four Spirits she posesses.

Also a secret - yet another one - of Yunji's is revealed!!!

As you may have noticed, there is more than one song for this chapter! Similar to LeeSkye06's layout. For me though, I ... I just couldn't find a song that would fit the whole thing, the mood changes y'know?

This has been yet another chapter by KeyBabyy await LeeSkye06's chapter! We outie!