Chapter Five

The Purity Mourners

-

`C h a p t e r    i v e . . .

"Leviathan's Side Plan."

There's a bit of magic in everything, and some loss to even things out.
Lou Reed

Soundtrack for part one, please click here!


Skye looked over at Storm who just fiddled her thumbs. She breathed deeply and averted her gaze towards Thunder who had his stave in his grasp and he was ready to kill someone. "Do I look like I'd be haboring a demon in my own being?" She raised an eyebrow.

He contemplated for a bit, but then he shook his head. He looked from Skye to Storm, then from Storm to Skye, but stopped his gaze at Storm.

Skye made her way towards him and pulled the long thin stick of wood from his hand and wrapped it in the pouch on his back. She looked him in the eyes, "Cheondung-ah... Please calm down." She searched his face for any change in expression, but he just looked back at her. His  hands made their way to her shoulder, and he gripped them tightly; his eyes boring into hers. Skye winced slightly, but continued talking. "We both know that if you kill her, the demon inside her body will be released, and we can't afford--."

"What about you?" He asked, suddenly.

Skye was taken aback. "What?"

He pulled her closer, his face a few centimeters away. "I'm asking, what about you Skye? I don't want to see you get hurt again." He clenched his jaw.

She breathed and looked over her shoulder to see Storm who stood there in confusion. She her lips, leaving a soft shine under the moon light. "Thunder, I know how you feel, but one day--." She was cut off once again.

"I'm not talking about 'one day' Skye! I mean now. What about you? Are you okay with knowing that despite everything that's happened to you. There won't be a 'one day' because I told you, that that would never happen again!" He began to raise his voice.

Skye stole another glance at Storm who scratched her head awkwardly. She lowered her voice so she couldn't hear her, "not when Cha-- Storm's here. I made it by without her knowing. I don't want to relive that part of my life, Thunder." Skye spoke softly, looking down at the ground.

She felt herself being folded into his arms, and his chest expanded with each breath he took. "Alright, if that's what you want, I won't stop you." He rested his chin on her head, "but you should know that sooner or later, she's going to have to know."

Soundtrack for part two, please click here!

Storm heard this clearly.

"Find out about what?" She asked, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

Skye tried hard not to think about it, "it's nothing Chae--" She stopped herself, because it was too late.

She remembered everything vividly.

The figure of a boy who she had known so well. The place where she was locked for years. The pain that struck her every day. And the feeling of switching between life and death.

Water fell onto her fingers and she looked at it oddly; bringing it up to her lips. "Tears?" She asked herself in surprise.

Before anyone could say anything, Skye non-chalantly rubbed her fingers together, as the tears was being deteriorated by the friction.

Skye was the type that no one could really tell what she was thinking, nor what she was feeling. No one really knew much about her, because they feared her. Although they never saw her do something crazy, her magic by itself was scary enough. Her tears was something that was rare, and barely anyone had seen them. Skye hadn't even remembered herself that she was crying infront of her older sister, let alone it being the sister she had despised with everything in her body.

Cheondung sighed in frustration, and ran his hand through his hair. He made his way towards her and wrapped and arm around her, while the other covered her eyes. "Enough. I'm sorry I brought it up. I just want you to be safe," he whispered and kissed the crown of her head.

He let go and turned around, but before he walked he spoke softly.

"I'll see you back at the clan."

The corners of began to twitch, but she ignored it. "I'll see you," she responded and looked at her hands.

She wiped them on her jeans and turned back to Storm.

"Let's go back," she looked back at the giant hole in the ground. "Especially before the council sees this and kills us."

Storm nodded, and made her way beside Skye. "So what was that about?" She raised an eyebrow.

Skye just gave her an uneasy smile. "Don't worry about it. It's all over anyways."

Storm unwillingly nodded and they silently made their way back to the clan.

When I looked at Skye she seemed to be healing, but little did I know... once we returned, her smile would never come back.

***

Once they reached the clan, everyone was passed out on the floor. They cleverly stepped across the room, avoiding the limbs that were scattered across the floor. Cheondung-ah, Skye laughed to herself. Couldn't you have done it in a more cleanly manner?

Donghae stretched his back and rubbed his eyes. He looked around to see everyone on the floor, and Storm and Skye on the bench just talking. "Whoa... What happened? All of a sudden, we were so eager to see Cheondung, and then... the next thing you know... Everything went black." He spoke to no one in particular and blinked his eyes rapidly; adjusting to the light.

The two girls turned to face him. "Did you not have enough sleep again?" Skye raised an eyebrow and laughed slightly.

He gave her a look. "Ha ha... Very funny." He hissed sarcastically, and stood up.

Donghae extended his arms and arched his back. He grunted in pain as his body made several cracking sounds and afterwards, he slowly sat himself down.

Storm giggled, and looked at Skye who just shook her head in amusement.

After a few minutes, everyone had woken up with no recollection and just resumed what they were doing.

The clan was as chatty as usual, but something felt different.

Skye played with the ends of her hair. "We haven't even gotten the slightest idea where Leviathan is. What the heck does Jinmo think he's doing?" She mumbled.

Storm nodded, crossing her legs and watched the children of the clan have fun with their powers.

And right on cue, the door slammed open. IU turned around gracefully to give a kind welcome back gesture, but it was nothing close.

Everyone looked at that direction. Skye's eyes were wide open. Storm's hands flew to . IU was at a loss for words.

It was Jinmo.

He could barely hold himself up. His hand was gripping tightly to a walking stick; his knuckles turning white from the strength it took to hold on, and blood running down his body.

Skye's lip trembled as she stumbled to say a few words. "Get...  Get Master right now!" She demanded.

A pair of boys nodded and quickly ran off, while Storm stood up abruptly in shock. "Everyone help Jinmo!"

They all looked at each other and dejectedly moved towards the injured man, helping him sit.

No one liked Jinmo, not in the least, but if Storm had told them to, they had no choice but to obey.

As soon as he was sitting everyone moved away as if he were a parasite.

"Can you heal him, Skye?" Siwon asked as he moved to her side.

She breathed and nodded slowly. Her body lowered as she knelt in front of him and in her hands was a white ball.

Skye cautiously moved it towards Jinmo and pressed it into him while holding her hands in front of his chest.

"What happened?" She asked him; beads of sweat appearing on her forehead.

Jinmo coughed loudly as he struggled to speak. "I couldn't even make it past." He paused for a second as he watched his cuts miraculously heal themselves, "but I saw a man." His eyes burned into Skye's scalp.

She hesitated to ask, but proceeded anyways. "A man? What man?" Skye refused to look up. She didn't want to see the expression if it turned out to be Qri disguised as a male, or something.

As soon as he was completely healed, she removed her hands and turned around.

Jinmo finally spoke, "Skye... Kevin's part of Leviathan." He told her sternly.

She felt her heart begin to pound wildly, and her body trembled. Was it fear, or was it relief? Kevin...? She asked herself.

Skye turned around sharply and gave him a look. "He's in Leviathan?" She tried to clarify her hearing, although being someone who could detect sound waves from sixty feet away, there was no way she had mistakened it.

Her eyes widened as Jinmo refused to answer.

"Kevin Kim... Is in Leviathan?" She repeated herself, this time expecting him to respond.

There was no answer.

She charged towards him, and lifted him by the collar.

"Answer me!"

He finally looked her in the eyes and nodded firmly.

She didn't give a second thought and dropped him, and ran out the door.

Jinmo placed his head in his hands.

Storm spoke up, "who's Kevin?" She asked, but Jinmo didn't budge.

Donghae's breathing began to get louder, and his hands rolled into fists that shook with the strength he put in them.

He ran towards Jinmo and lifted him up, punching him across the face. Jinmo flew to the floor, and he just laid there lifelessly. Donghae rushed after him, his leg colliding with Jinmo's lower abdomen repeatedly. "You son of a !" He shouted, and before he made a final blow, IU pulled him back.

"Donghae!" She screamed, and locked him down. "What's wrong?!" She asked, trying to calm him.

It was silent.

"Kevin's back huh?" They heard a voice and all looked at the direction it came from.

They saw CL looking at her hands that were shaking vigorously. She placed her head in her palms and began scrunching up her bangs. "Why?!" She shouted, tears falling to the floor.

Donghae struggled to get out of IU's titan grasp, but unfortunately the girl was too strong for him. He resorted to yelling at Jinmo who just stayed lying on the ground. "Why would you tell her that...?" He mumbled, and looked down at his feet. "Why?!" He shouted, and felt tears build up from memories. "Do you know how long it took for me to make her forget him?!" He yelled at the top of his lungs and fell to his knees.

Storm didn't know what to do. She hadn't the slightest idea about what they were talking about.

Suddenly they heard a high pitch scream come from outside, and everyone looked at each other oddly.

"You... don't think that was..." IU trailed off, scared to finish her sentence.

Donghae's eyes were wide open. CL raised her head abruptly. IU bit her lip terrified. Storm was confused. And the rest of the clan was silent. There was absolutely no doubt who that scream had belonged to.

It was Skye.

They all hurriedly rushed out of the building, ignoring Minho who had finally made his appearance. They followed the constant cries and screams to find themselves in an alley. "Lee Yunji, looks like your time is up, we won't let you escape again," a menacing voice laughed, making everyone have shivers run down their spine.

They looked past the figure.

Storm couldn't believe her eyes. Donghae felt anger run through his veins. CL threw her hands to . And the rest of the clan was petrified.

Skye was tied up, and blood was splattered across the floor. The red liquid dripping down her nose, and she could barely keep her eyes open. The rope on her tightened, and Skye let out a broken scream; the air being pushed out of her and she cringed as the string made marks around her body.

A girl laughed and turned around as she heard their footsteps. "Stop it!" Storm shouted, but the girl snapped her fingers; tightening the rope even more.

Her agonized screams filled their minds. "Let her go!" Donghae pleaded.

"Dong... Donghae... Don't," Skye panted as the grip had loosened.

The girl rubbed her chin and felt the connection between Skye and her clan. She swiftly swung her arm across them, and they felt lightning strike them.

"Stop it!" Skye yelled, breathing heavily. "I'm already tied up, so please leave them alone," she panted, and he head began to droop down.

She smiled with a cold demeanor that even Skye felt freightened by.

She breathed deeply, "Fei, please leave them alone," she pleaded, tears falling down her cheeks, and blending with the red that stained her flesh.

Fei paused for a while, almost as if she were contemplating whether to let them live or not. "Very well, since we already have you." She grinned.

Leviathan made their way onto a floating ship, and they began to descend into the sky. "See you later, Purity losers!" Fei cackled as they flew into the dark.

***

Storm looked at Donghae whose head was hung over and he was wiping away at his tears. "Chaerin, call the rest of our siblings," he spoke softly. "Leave out Qri." He quickly added on.

CL gave him a look but just nodded and pulled out her phone.

Storm stomped her way past him, but he pulled her back. "You have to wait Storm." He whispered.

"For what?!" She argued, yankiing her arm from his grasp. "My best friend to die?!"

He sighed and looked up at her, his eyes were bloodshot. "I don't want to see her die etiher Storm, but this isn't just a clan we're dealing with. It's Leviathan for crying out loud!" He yelled, and walked towards her until they were facing each other. "We... We need a plan... We need to..." He stammered looking for a proper answer, but nothing came up. He bit his lip.

Donghae had absolutely no idea what he was going to do. It was either sink or swim. And they couldn't afford to sink.

Oh if Yunji were here, she'd know what to do... He thought to himself. Or better yet, Junyoung...

They heard footsteps approaching and looked back to see three people who were making their way closer. It was the Lee family.

The smallest girl looked up at her older brother. "Is what I hear true Donghae oppa? Yunji eonni was really taken away?" Her voice was soft, and kind of angelic.

Donghae didn't know how to respond to his little sister, so he had just nodded dejectedly.

She fell to her knees, and began to rub her face viciously. "Eonni!" She screamed, and CL quickly made her way to her side.

"Haebyeol, please relax. We'll find her." She spoked softly, and rubbed the little girl's back.

A lot of people had heard of Haebyeol, known as the girl who had an amazing amount of power, but couldn't surpass CL or Skye. Qri wasn't on par with her though, that was for sure. And one of the most known facts were that, Haebyeol loved her older sister; Skye more than her own life. Why? No one knew.

Suddenly, everyone saw a boy run past the crowd and grabbed Donghae by the collar, pinning him against the wall. "I knew I shouldn't have left her in your care!" He shouted. "I told you to watch after her, I told you to make sure she wouldn't get hurt! What happened?!" He scolded his older brother.

Donghae grabbed onto the boy's wrists, "Hyunseok..." He called and shoved his hands off his clothes. Donghae quickly straightened them out, and breathed heavily. "I know how you feel, but at that moment I couldn't do anything..." He trailed off.

Hyunseok glared at him, and stepped back shaking his head disappointedly. "No... You could have. You just were too chicken to do anything!" He turned around to pick up his little sister. "If Yunji dies, I will kill you."

The eldest sibling looked at his younger ones that were all sulking and angry. He looked over at another boy who just stood there awkwardly. "You here to yell at me too?" Donghae asked, flaring his nostrils.

"Donghae, that's enough. You know they didn't mean it. And Skye wouldn't want to see you like this either!" IU scolded him.

Everyone stared at him, and the boy shook his head softly. "I just want to save my nuna." His voice was quiet and he straightened himself.

Storm looked at him and made her way to his side, patting his shoulder. "Don't worry, Alexander. We will." She gave him a small smile.

He grinned thankfully and nodded his head.

Alexander otherwise known as the biggest disgrace of the Lee family. The 'Lee's were a very noble family, and were proud of their pure blood, but unfortunately that pure lineage was cut short as Alexander was born. Everyone was repelled by him, and everytime they saw at him they only saw their family's biggest mistake. The only person who probably had shown love to him was his older sister; Skye.

"How are we going to find her, hyung?" Hyunseok growled under his breath and glared at Donghae.

He looked from side to side, but realized they had no idea where the ship was going, or if it was even heading towards their clan. On a second thought, where was their clan?

IU stepped up and smiled softly, "well luckily for you, I planted a tracker on their ship," she held up a GPS that began beeping and handed it towards Donghae.

CL peered over his shoulder to see a red dot that was growing further away from them. "Let's go!" She demanded, but saw her older brother shake his head.

He slowly made his way towards the clan, his eyes glued to the screen of the GPS.

Suddenly CL pulled him by the shoulder and slapped him across the face.

Her figure shook as she looked her brother in the eye, tears falling down her face. "You act like you could care less! That's my sister they took!" She yelled at him, frustrated with him refusing their want to save their sister.

Donghae awkwardly reached towards the stinging feeling on his cheek and looked at her sternly. "If you had forgotten, then I'll remind you. Yunji is my sister too." He growled. "We need to prepare first." He turned back around and continued to make his way down the alley.

CL couldn't believe what she was hearing. She couldn't believe that DDonghae wouldn't jump to the rescue for Skye just like he had always done.

Her hands curled into fists, and she yelled, "fine! I'll go by myself! I'm not going to wait and see my sister die!"

Donghae stopped in his tracks, and heard the shuffle of footsteps.

Storm reached out and held tightly to CL's hands. "I'll go with you too." She told her and they all looked back at Donghae who hadn't even budged.

Siwon sighed and walked over to Donghae; patting him on the back. "You know... I don't say this much, but I honestly think you should go," he spoke softly."You told me yourself, didn't you? That Yu-- Skye was the only one you couldn't bare to lose."

He finally turned away from the building and looked back to see his siblings, Storm, and IU standing on the opposite side. He breathed deeply and tears built their way to his eyes. He quickly blinked to stop them from flowing. "You're right," his voice croaked and he smiled softly.

The two boys fist pounded, and made their way towards the group who just stood their eyeing Donghae.

"I'm going," he told her.

CL gave him a smile, "now that's the older brother that I know."

"Let's go!" Storm shouted, and everyone nodded in agreement.

***

Kevin... Kevin... Skye thought to herself, memories beginning to flow back.

***

"What shall we do with her now?" A man's voice asked in a sinister tone.

Another male turned and ran his finger across Skye's collarbone. "The amount of magic power that is suppressed into this one little girl is amazing. She'll be the best choice." He laughed.

Skye could hear the tapping of a female's heels, and sure enough, a female's voice was heard. "Kevin will be pleased that everything had gone as he had planned, but I suggest we make it better than he had planned." She tapped her lip with her index finger.

The first man his chin as if he had a beard. "How so?" He raised an eyebrow in curiousity.

She gave him a smile; her sharp teeth being revealed. She eyed Skye, "What..."

"Genius!" The two males agreed.

And then came the world of pain.

***

 

Soundtrack for part three, please click here!

Skye opened her eyes to see herself facing a boy that had a very innocent smile. "AJ," she managed to cough out his name.

He gave her a smile, "oh? You remember me, Yunji?" He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side. Her name played across his lips.

She looked down at her legs to find cuts and bruises everywhere.

Skye dropped her head and felt the rope tear at her wrists. "Please untie me." She breathed. "I have no energy to fight back anyways."

AJ looked at her precariously. "If only I could trust that voice again," he shook his head.

She sighed and looked at her old friend. Her eyes trailed from his eyes and down to his lips. His face is so much more defined... She breathed.

He sat in front of her. "I just have a question for you," he spoke softly. Skye looked at him to see his face resembling more and more like his happy child self, but suddenly it twisted and distorted. "Just what were you thinking when you left us alone after all those years?!" He slammed his hand next to her head making her blink in fear.

Skye bit her lip, "I had no intention of leaving you behind, but... I didn't have a choice."

AJ rested his head on her lap, and Skye lightly ran her fingers through her hair, but quickly pulled away.

"I'm... I'm sorry. Force of habit." She turned her face to look away.

He looked up at her jaw line. "Who else did you comfort like this?" He clenched his jaw.

She breathed, "it was only you AJ. It was always only you." Tears fell down her cheek, and landed on AJ's hands.

He sat up to face her, and he held her by the chin forcibly. "Then who are you thinking of right now?" He asked.

There was no response.

He allowed the silence to take over for a bit. "How did you like your freedom, Yunji? Guess what. We found our freedom right here," he smiled menacingly.

Skye looked him in the eyes, "your freedom is not even an ideal freedom. It's fake, and it was all made up in your mind."

***

Finally they had reached a tower that built its way higher and higher into the sky. It was about twenty-five feet tall. Donghae was taken aback, "this was...." He trailed off, and took a step back to get a proper look.

Siwon placed a hand on his shoulder. "Where the survival game took place." He nodded.

Chaerin's hands rolled into a fist as she saw the huge building. "Why was she brought back here?!" She shouted at no one in particular.

Storm didn't bother asking, instead she pointed towards the sketchy looking entrance. "Let's take a look inside, and see if we can find her first," she suggested.

Everyone agreed and stepped in.

They walked into a dining room like area, and suddenly heard a shout.

"Jihyun! Get out of my way!" Skye sounded as she flew towards them, flipping over and landing on her feet.

Qri walking into the room and everything beganto hover. From sheets to knives, and forks. "This time, it's my win." Her voice was dead-serious.

Skye bit her lip.

She felt something behind her and she turned around to see Storm. "Storm...?" She asked surprised.

"Oh lookie here! It's a family reunion! Well, once Yunji's dead it won't be a reunion, but a reunion none the less!" She cackled.

Skye felt herself being pulled back, and Donghae stood infront of her. "Jihyun, stop this nonsense now!" He demanded.

Her hands rolled into fists and Skye shoved her older brother out of the way. "Get out of my way." She snarled, and her arms moved swiftly across her body. "Vania!" She shouted, and a bright light appeared; prying at everyone's eyes. Qri began to throw the cutlery at her.

With the speed of a thousand leopards, Skye swiftly dodged them all and finally stopped in front of Qri. "You made a mistake to challenge me," she spoke softly, sparks runing down her hair. "Fall." She spoked softly, and the gavity became intense.

Qri was pressed to the floor, and Skye walked towards her; squatting down to face her. "You'll never get out!" Qri laughed, her voice strained by the pressure against her body.

She could barely hear her little sister's voice, but she could damn well read her lips. Fall? Again?! Qri thought to herself, and the gravity became more immense that the ground itself was pushed down.

Suddenly the ground roared, and a bright light beamed. It blinded them all and as it faded they noticed Qri had once again disappeared.

Skye's hands rolled into fists in frustration. "I'll kill you!" She shouted, punching through the wall. "Oh... ." She mumbled under her breath.

Storm walked up towards her and pulled at her shoulder to see her face. "Skye, what's happening?" She asked softly.

She breathed deeply and her lips that were bleeding slightly. She shrugged her hand off. "Go home," she demanded and turned back around.

"What are you saying?! We came all the way here--" Donghae was interrupted.

"I didn't ask you to come, and I don't care! Go home now!" She shouted.

Haebyeol took a step forward. "Eonni," she whispered softly, but knew Skye could hear her clearly.

Skye turned around, tears running down her face. Her siblings looked at her and felt themselves cringe. "I'm sorry Haebyeol. I can't keep my promise," she turned back around.

Hyunseok gripped tightly onto his arm. I know these tears very well. I've seen them before. I've seen them at eomma and appa's funeral. I've seen them at Junyoung's funeral. I've seen them when she hid in her room all along, always by herself crying. These are the tears of when she's sad and doesn't know what to do. When she's cornered in by her own emotions. Yunji's been scared of the future, and scared to move on. I've always known, but have could never do anything. He felt disappointed in himself. His head fell, and he felt tears well up. Even up to this day, no one knew anything. And at that time, no one could forsee it. We mourned when eomma and appa died. Then when Junyoung was killed, nothing was the same. Our family was no longer a family, and Yunji... Yunji was no longer Yunji. That was probably something we were scared of the most.

CL took the first step towards her little sister, and hesitated to reach out to her. "Yunji-ah, what's bothering you? Is it that this building brings back memories? Or could it be... Kevin himself?"

Skye rubbed her eyes softly, and sniffled. She contemplated for a while and looked back at her sister. "I'll tell you all exactly what happened to me when I was seven. Since it doesn't matter whether I win or lose this war, either way I will cease to exist."

Everyone looked at her shocked.

IU took a step back, "cease to exist? Skye what do you mean? What happened when you were seven?" She asked continuous questions.

Storm felt herself tense up, but was relieved that she didn't need to ask the question herself.

***

 

Soundtrack for part four, please click here!

"The chosen one for the Saber Sector is Lee Haebyeol!" The man called at the far end in front of the crowd.

Skye's eyes widened. She looked down at her little sister who clung to her arm, and her fragile body that began to shake. Everyone was staring at her, "eonni... I'm scared," her sister said and hugged onto Skye's body tightly.

***

"Eomma, please let me take Haebyeol's place," Skye pleaded.

Her mother looked at her with worried eyes. "I will not have you participate in that death game! It's absolutely foul, and I will not lose my child in there!" She raised her voice in anger. "I almost lost you once, I most certainly won't lose you again!"

Haebyeol's grip on Skye's hand tightened as their mother raised her voice even more. "Haebyeol is barely four! She can't fight! Not in these conditions!" Skye argued, taking a step forward.

Skye's father rolled his hands into fists. "What about you Yunji? You could die. You aren't even physically stable!" He yelled at her, freightening her.

She held onto her sister's hand. "What else am I supposed to do? I can't let Chaerin do it. She's at a mission, and I most definitely cannot let a male take her place!"

Her parents looked at one another, knowing they couldn't win with her. "... Very well. If that is your wish, then we have no other choice but to oblige it. You have our consent, but let us warn you Yunji. If you don't come back, what will your little sister think then?" Her father asked.

Haebyeol tugged at the hem of Skye's shirt. "Eonni... are you going somewhere far way?" She had tears falling down her face. "Don't leave me eonni!" She rubbed her eyes viciously and hugged Skye.

She knelt down and hugged her little sibling tightly. "I will come back Haebyeol. I will always come back for you. I promise you that." She gave her a smile, then looked up at her parents. "Please believe in me, eomma. Please trust in my ability, appa." She spoke softly. "I guarantee you, no matter what I will come back."

Her mother nodded softly, "very well..."

***

Skye quickly turned the corner and entered a huge labyrinth. "," she mumbled to herself. Skye slowly made her way, looking from side to side cautiously and began to run.

Suddenly she bumped into a boy and fell to the ground. "Ow..." she whispered to herself, and rubbed her back. Her eyes trailed up to see him looking back at her.

He raised a hand and she felt an impact that sent her flying across the field. She screamed in pain as her head collided with the wall.

She slid to the floor and looked up to see him drawing a sword. "Stay back!" Skye demanded in a very shaky voice.

She picked herself up and ran, but her was too fast for her. He caught up slashing his sword left right and center.

No matter where she ran, she couldn't lay a hit on him, nor could she dodge his attacks.

She fell to the floor, blood trailing down her arms. "Haebyeol..." Skye coughed, thinking of her sister.

***

"Eonni, are you really going?" The little girl asked, crawling onto Skye's bed.

She sighed deeply, and picked her up; settling her on her lap. "I have to, but don't worry! I'll be back. And once I'm done, I'll come rushing to see you," she smiled and tapped the little girl's nose.

"Pinky swear?" She stuck out a pinky.

Skye laughed to herself. "Pinky swear." And they linked their pinkies together.

***

"You're done," the boy cackled.

Skye hands fug into the ground, the grass tangled around her fingers and the dirt getting into her nails. She turned over so her back was against the cold ground and she pulled herself back to her feet.

She felt her body move on its own. Her hands glided to her chest and extended forward. They twisted until they reached the proper position and her eyes snapped open. "Vania!" She called, and a white light hit her.

'My body feels lighter,' she thought to herself and looked at her hands. She averted her gaze and stared at the guy who backed up slightly. His hand was still wrapped tightly around the sword's hilt.

He took a step back for a second and gave her one more look before charging towards her. Before he reached her she had disappeared. "Where'd she go?" He asked in frustration.

The boy heard a twig snap, and quickly tuend to face Skye who slowly made her way towards him. She looked up, her eyes a pitch black and electricity running down her hair. "Now you've done it. You've made me mad," she spoke lowly. Her hands locked together and she looked at him with an arrogant frown. She tilted her had to the side, almost as if she was curious about something. "Water lock." Her voice was suddenly clearer, but with a cold demeanor that made shivers run down his back.

He was suppressed in water and he looked at Skye who just kept her fingers tangled around each other. His oxygen was lacking, and he could no longer hold his breath. He hurried to the edge of the orb and pounded against it, but he couldn't make his way thoguh, almost as if there were a membrane protecting the entire ball.

Her voice was clear in his ears though. "Now..." she trailed. He looked closer to see a thin smile form on her lips. "Die." She demanded, and his mind went blank.

***

Everyone looked at her in surprise.

"There was even a dark part in my heart, and I had no idea until later on in the battle," she spoke softly.

***

Soundtrack for part five, please click here!

"You're just like a little toy that I can play with at the palm of my hand," a girl laughed evily.

She was a few years older than Skye, and she was much more powerful.

Skye followed how her body had done by itself earlier. "Vania!" She called and the lightly slightly blinded the girl. She jumped around and the girl just crossed her arms. Her hands lit on fire and charged towards Skye throwing a few punches that left a few scorn marks across Skye's face.

She growled and the fire dispersed. Her hand pounded against the palm of the other and she called, "ice make glacier!" She yelled and Skye felt sharp shards of ice under her feet. She was thrown across the field, and her legs were torn at, blood staining her skin.

"You know, you're much more fun then the others. Maybe if I win, I'll go after your cute little family next." She laughed. "I can read your mind, that's exactly why you couldn't land the slightest hit on me." The girl bent over and lifted Skye's chin. "I can see you have an adorable little sister. Maybe I'll kill her first." Her tongue ran over her lip.

'Haebyeol... Haebyeol...' Skye's mind pounded. She finally felt fear run through her veins as she was terrified to lose her little sister. "No, not Haebyeol..." Skye spoke softly.

The girl laughed heartedly. "Oh yes! And then shall be your older sister, and your half brother, and then the rest of your family!" She felt proud of herself, and stepped on Skye's hand, breaking her wrist.

Skye's body began to hover by itself, and the girl backed up. She completely ignored the stinging pain in her arm.

"What?!" She asked. "You still have strength?" Her body calmed down and she flipped her hair. "It doesn't matter, because in a few seconds you'll be gone and done with. Kaput!" She smirked.

Skye's eyes stared right in the girl's, and she felt herself become afraid. "Don't you dare touch my family!" Skye shouted, a black wave running past everything.

The girl flew to the floor, her head tucked under her arms. She looked up to see everything had died, down to the grass itself that was stained a brown color. "You... You monster!" She pointed a finger accusingly at her.

Skye took a step forward and her hands clenched into a fist. "If you dare touch Haebyeol... I will go after your  family as well!" She shouted, another black wave spreading.

The girl shielded her eyes, but it was too late.

***

"Was that... black magic?" Donghae asked, sternly.

Skye looked up at him, and gave him a reassuring look. "Of course not," she lied through gritted teeth.

Haebyeol watched her older sister. "Eonni..."

Skye continued on. "I even killed my best friend in this game."

***

Skye ran into a girl who she was familiar with. "Minzy..." she trailed, and held onto her shirt tightly.

Minzy fidgetted oddly. "Will you really kill me Yunji? Will you?" She asked, afraid of her answer.

She breathed deeply. "You can't call me that. We're not family, nor are we parabatai."

"We're best friend though, are we not?!" Minzy argued.

Skye could only shake her head, and Minzy took a step back. "In this battle, no one is a friend, no one is an ally. This is the survival game where we even eat each other to stay alive ourselves."

"Then will you actually kill me to stay alive?"

"I promised my sister, Minzy. I promised her I would return hom. If I have to even kill you, I will."

"Then just try."

The battled lasted for hours, and they fell to the floor, both panting and out of energy.

"We always would never have a clear outcome whenever we fought," Skye laughed softly.

Minzy smiled, "I know what you mean."

"But it ends now." Skye spoke firm.

Minzy's smiled dropped, "what are you talking about? Neither of us have the energy--." She cut herself off as she sat up and saw millions of swords floating in the air.

"Minzy... I'm sorry, but... my little sister is counting on me. I have to have to return home no matter what."

***

"What shall we do with her now?" A man's voice asked in a sinister tone.

Another male turned and ran his finger across Skye's collarbone. "The amount of magic power that is suppressed into this one little girl is amazing. She'll be the best choice." He laughed.

Skye could hear the tapping of a female's heels, and sure enough, a female's voice was heard. "Kevin will be pleased that everything had gone as he had planned, but I suggest we make it better than he had planned." She tapped her lip with her index finger.

The first man his chin as if he had a beard. "How so?" He raised an eyebrow in curiousity.

She gave him a smile; her sharp teeth being revealed. She eyed Skye, "what an excellent experimentation, we can't let her go to waste! How about we test her before we use her as a sacrifice?"

"What? You know what we had this competition for!" The two men argued.

The girl gave them an odd look. "So? We can just steal a bit of her powers, there's no difference." She said non-chalant, but suddenly a great idea came to mind. "Or infuse more, so that we can give the biggest offering of all!"

She cackled, and the two others looked at each other.

"Genius!" The two males agreed.

And then came the world of pain.

***

"It was after that, experiment after experiment. I was infused with more magic then a normal mage should carry. And I ran away, before the offering could proceed," Skye continued on.

***

Donghae heard the doorbell ring. "Pizza!" He called, and everyone ran downstairs to the door.

He pulled open the handle and there fell Skye. She was squirming on the ground, her body stained red and her eyes were black with lack of rest.

Skye's mom fell to her knees. "Omona1..." She trailed in disbelief. "My child... My child is still alive!" She cried, tears falling down her face.

They all sat there waiting for Skye to make a response, to shout "I'm home!" or something of the sort, but her breathing was barely stable.

Suddenly CL screamed. "Eomma! Yunji's not going to make it!" As she continued to search for her pulse.

Their mother's hands flew to her face, but she scrambled to her child's side and quickly raised her hand, a bright light appeared and shortly after her skin began to heal itself.

Hyunseok looked at his twin who's breathing finally returned to normal pace. "Yunji-ah... it's been seven years... Where have you been?!" He cried.

The elderly looking mother finally pulled away and touched her daughter's face. "She'll be alright now... She just needs rest," she smiled

***

"I tried not to act rash when I heard about you and the demon thing, Chaehee." Skye admitted, and bit her lip. She extended her arms, and clasped her hands together.  "I think it's about time I tell you the reason behind Leviathan's name."

The nodded, and listened carefully.

"As I had told you, I was a sacrifice. Kevin was my childhood friend, and later on he became a leader and supported this process. And I was a sacrifice to awaken a demon," she looked at them all to make sure they were following. "And that demon... was the Leviathan," she turned around to face Storm who was at a loss for words. "The Leviathan is waiting to awaken him, and that is why I was brought here." She turned back around.

Alexander spoke up, "but aren't you just falling into the palm of the enemy?" He bit his lip.

She turned around and gave him a small smile, "isn't that what I want you to believe?" She tilted her head to the side.

IU spoke up, "but what about the 'cease to exist' thing?"

Skye ignored her. "You should leave now."

Haebyeol ran and stood firmly in front of her older sister. Tears were streaming down her face without halt and she rubbed at them. "I didn't know you went through so much for me eonni! I'm sorry!" She cried. "I didn't know how much trouble I had brought you until now, but... we're a family! So let us fight with you!" She begged.

She knelt down in front of her little sister and ran her thumb over her tears. "I have never once thought you brought me trouble, Haebyeol. I felt troubled because I'm the one who had brought this upon you." Skye kissed the crown of her head. "If you want to, then go ahead, but you have to promise me... you will come back," she held out a pinky.

Haebyeol gave her eye one more wipe and nodded, linking her pinky with her sister's.

Skye turned back to face her family, Siwon and IU. "You guys take care of the four unknown guards." Skye paused for a bit. "Stay in pairs, don't get lost, and be careful. Kevin's guards aren't your average school mate." She warned them. "I'll go after him." She breathed.

AJ walked into the room, "I don't think so Skye." He said in a surprised tone. "What was with that story? You trying to get sympathy from your family?" He raised his voice.

A figure appeared behind AJ, and a hand patted him lightly. "Skye is telling the truth," the male voice sounded.

"Soohyun," Skye called.

Soohyun bowed, "Skye-sama2, it's a pleasure to see you again." He gave her a bright grin. "I had never once, stopped believing in you."

Skye walked towards him, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you." She continued to run. "Everyone, be careful!" Her voice sounded down the hall.

Soohyun made his way to Hyunseok. "Go with her. You have to go with her," he spoke softly.

No one noticed AJ run off.

"Shouldn't someone more responsible go?" Donghae asked, obviously referring to himself.

Hyunseok gave him a look, "if anyone is the responsible one here, it's me," he argued and nodded at Soohyun.

"Why him?" Alexander asked out of curiousity.

Storm stepped forward, "wait! Why not me?! I'm her parabatai!" She argued.

Soohyun just grinned, "Skye's only ever had a soft spot for Hyunseok." He patted his back and Hyunseok nodded off, before running after Skye.

"Chaehee," Skye called.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"No matter what, I want you to stick to Donghae and IU. If demons are after you already, Leviathan probably already know." She warned her.

"I know, thanks. You be careful too." She warned.

There was no response.

***

Soundtrack for part six, please click here!

Skye... He thought to himself. He remembered the times he walked in on her crying. Yunji's tears were the only thing we couldn't stomach. All five of us. Everytime she would cry, we would run. We couldn't see her so upset, and watch her be so alone. I just wonder, if she had been doing this for the past millenium...

He remembered what Soohyun told him before her ran out.

***

"Wait! Hyunseok!" Soohyun called, chasing after him.

He turned around, and stopped in his tracks, "yeah?" He asked.

Soohyun caught up and looked at the crowd behind him. He whispered softly. "If Skye can't kill Kevin... I need you to."

"What?" Hyunseok asked in surprise.

Soohyun bit his lip, "Skye still has feelings for Kevin. And Kevin knows it. He will use it against her. I guarantee you." He patted Hyunseok on the shoulder. "Not only that, I'm sure she's planning to kill herself along with him." He told her.

***

Skye, as siblings we trusted each other so much, but when you cried you would hide yourself from me, was I not trustworthy? he thought to himself aggravatedly. "I will find you, Skye!" He argued.

He came across a man that was waiting with his arms that crossed his chest, and his foot tapping the floor impatiently. He was well built, and stood firm in the middle of the room. "Tch," he scoffed. "I'm guessing, you're one of the 'guards' Yunji warned us about."

The man smiled, "Min Kyung at your service," he bowed, and as soon as he looked up an explosion happened infront of Hyunseok, sending him flying across the room.

He pulled himself to his feet and called out, "meteor!" A yellow aura surrounded his body, and Hyunseok began to move at an inhumane speed.

Meteor is a spell that engulfs the user in magic, and then they are capable of moving at exceptional speeds. Even if one could read his mind and pinpoint exactly where he'd go next, it'd be nearly impossible to catch him.

Hyunseok moved and Min Kyung growled in anger. He occasionally moved close enough to hit Min Kyung with normal melee attacks, and suddenly stopped moving. "Looks like you can't catch me," he smiled.

Min Kyung grew annoyed and charged towards Hyunseok, but suddenly his body was flung to the cieling of it's own accord. "What the...?" He trailed.

The twin smiled and swung his arm from side to side, Min Kyung's body following his hand gestures. Suddenly the spell broke and Min Kyung charged, letting out an inhumane amount of power sending Hyunseok to the wall.

He struggled to stand back up, but felt a pain strike his leg. , he cursed to himself in anger.

Someone landed in front of him, who was cloaked in a black hoodie. "I see, you've finally made you appearance, Min Kyung." The voice spoke pointing a finger at the abdormally large man. "I'll be your opponent."

As soon as he heard the voice, he knew clearly who it was. "Yunji..." He called.

Skye swung a hand to the side, "stay back Hyunseok." She demanded.

Min Kyung gave a crooked smile. "I can't believe I got one of the fated duo to be my opponent! Right before the sacrificial takes place as well!" He linked his fingers together, as if he were thanking God. "This will be a treat, indeed!"

Hyunseok saw a spark crack in his sister's hair. "Why did you follow me?" She spoke lowly. "I thought I told you, directly to stick with the others!" She scolded him.

He bit his lip.

He didn't know what to say.

A bright light swirled around Skye until it took shape of her body, and suddenly, her clothes changed along with a abnormally large sword that was wielded tightly in her right hand.

She was dressed in tight armor and pointed the tip of her sword at Min Kyung. "Prepare yourself!" She shouted.

"You shouldn't try to put so much fear in me, Skye. Everyone who's anyone knows about you." He laughed, crossing his arms once more. "The giant sword, that adds extra impact for it's inhumane size."

Skye scrunched up her forehead. "You researched about me?" She raised an eyebrow.

He laughed, "I wouldn't say researched but more of a test to see exactly how much power Lee Yunji withheld in that little body of hers," he poked a finger at her.

Her hands rolled into fists and she swung the sword, bringing it down upon Min Kyung, but suddenly he had disappeared.

The sword broke through the ground.

"Teleportation?" She asked surprised.

"Skye behind you!" Hyunseok shouted, but it was too late.

Min Kyung punched her in the gut as soon as she turned around. "That's right! I teleport, and my ability is much more freightening than I am leading you to believe."

He held out a hand.

"Dark grab!" He called.

A huge amount of red glyphs had appeared and lifted Skye off the ground. "Come on, I know you have more strength in you than that. Don't disappoint me now," Min Kyung pouted in fake disappointment.

Skye swung her arm cutting the glyphs and she fell to the floor.

"Show me your strongest armor," he smiled conceivingly.

Soundtrack for part seven, please click here!

She pulled herself to her feet, and the beam of light hit her again.

This time she sheathed two twin swords, and was dressed in casual clothing that surprised Hyunseok.

"Yunji... what is with that outfit?" He asked apalled.

Skye brushed him off, "you should know these swords with just a glance. A custom made product that was specially designed for me." She gripped tightly to the hilt.

Min Kyung let out a few chuckles. "Of course, the legendary morning star twin swords," he raised an eyebrow. "Not one person has seen these swords and lived to tell the tale." He continued on, endlessly.

"Then you should know," she squinted her eyes in anger. "That you'll be another one of my twins' victims!" She shouted, swinging a sword that pointed towards his face.

The man laughed, "it's ironic that that sentence is coming from a pair of twins." His eyes turned red, and he glared at Skye, "unfortunately our fun game ends now."

An impact sent Skye flying through the air, and fell into her brother's arms. "I'm sorry," she quickly apologized and stood up brushing herself off.

She closed her eyes and concentrated.

"Do you know why this weapon doesn't have an armor to partner with it?" She asked Hyunseok.

He gave her an odd look. "No..." He trailed, awkwardly.

Air began to swirl around Skye's lower body, almost as if a hurricane was beginning right at her feet. "You erted little brother, turn around." She laughed slightly.

"No! I have to make sure you don't get hurt." He argued defiantly.

"Very well, then I'll show you exactly why I don't have an armor on for this weapon."

Min Kyung looked at her precariously.

"Measure the heavens, and open them wide... Through the shining of all the stars of heaven, make thyself known unto me. Oh Tetrabiblos... I am one with dominion over the stars... Release thy aspect, a malevolent gate. Oh eighty-eight signs... Shine!" Skye recited.

The atmosphere became intense, and millions of planets circulated around Skye.

Her eyes snapped open, "Urano metria!" She called, and immense amount of power swallowed up Min Kyung, and he fell to the floor with millions of scorch marks, along with his clothes ripped up.

Hyunseok stared at his twin awestruck. "What... was that?" He stammered, scared of the answer.

Skye breathed, and turned around. She looked at her tattered clothing and returned back to her normal attire. "It wasn't black magic, don't worry." She reassured him. "Now, it's Kevin's turn." She breathed and turned around.

"Wait!" Hyunseok called, and tried to stand up, but fell back in pain.

She turned around and laughed. "Seriously, you're such a clutz." Skye pressed her hands on his leg, and slowly his pain suppressed itself.

"I'll go with you," he told her.

Skye gave him a look, "Hyunseok... I need you to help Storm right now. Don't worry about me," she said and ran off.

"But--!" He argued, but sighed. "Soohyun told me too..." He trailed off, speaking to no one in particular.

***

"IU!" Storm called as she finally caught up, panting a bit. I told Yunji I'd be careful, damn. Stop running Storm! She scolded herself. I wonder if she's okay...

Donghae bent over, offering her a piggy back ride. "Get on," he demanded.

Storm nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck, as he gripped onto her legs.

After a while of running a girl was laughing mischeviously. "Well, well, well! Look at what we have here! Little Skye's older brother," her voice cracked a few times as she laughed at them. She tilted her head to the side, "oh and her parabatai? You're not rescuing her? What are you doing here then?" She raised an eyebrow.

Storm stepped onto the floor and wielded her sword tightly in her hand. "I'm going to give you a ing whooping, that's what I'm doing." She cursed under her breath.

"Storm calm down." Donghae spoke, and stepped forward. "I'm guessing you're another one of the four guards."

Her head twisted 360 degrees and she gave a crazy smile, "you guessed right!" She laughed.

"That's... that's just creepy!" IU cringed, backing up slightly.

Storm made regurgitation sounds. "That brings freaky to a whole new level."

"Duck!" Donghae shouted.

***

Soundtrack for part eight, please click here!

"I never thought you'd find me," Kevin laughed heartedly.

The tapping of heels against the cold concrete floor grew louder, until Skye's face came into view under the candle light.

"And I never once thought, I'd return to this place again." She admitted, her swords dragging across the floor.

Kevin turned around to face her. "You've gotten so much more beautiful," he reached to her face, but her sword stopped him.

She put her sword back down.

"You knew... Didn't you?" She asked, quietly.

He gave her an innocent look. "Knew what?"

Her hands tightened their grip. "Cut the bull Kevin! You knew I'd step in for Haebyeol! You knew I'd win! And you kidnapped me into that mind of darkness that is messing you up!" She shouted.

Kevin gave her a smile. "I don't see what was wrong with that. I had a prediction, and it came true. There was no harm in being right." He shrugged softly.

Skye grabbed him by the collar, pushing him to the floor. She sat on his lower abdomen and her hand pressed his down. She raised her sword and aimed it at his throat. "What if I didn't go?! Would you take responsibility if Haebyeol died?!" She yelled.

"You wouldn't have let that happen would you?" He raised an eyebrow.

The sword shook as her body quaked with the sound of his voice. "Why... What happened back then?!" She asked him, pushing the sword down and it went through the floor.

He looked her in the eye, "I'm sorry Sk-- Yunji. I just wanted to see you one more time like this," he smiled softly, his face resembling his childhood grin.

Skye let go of her sword and wrapped her arms around him. "Was it so difficult to come back?" She whispered.

"Not as difficult as you'd think," he grinned, and grabbed her sword. He shoved it through her body, and Skye cringed in pain. "Sorry Skye. You always let down your guard around me. It's pointless to have feared that I would actually lose."

A huge doorway opened up and he picked up Skye.

"It's time for Leviathan to reappear." He spoke softly, placing her legs in first.

She slowly slid across the floor, her blood trails everywhere. Skye felt herself being eaten up.

Tears ran down her face.

Minzy... I'm sorry. I promised to return to Haebyeol. Killing, surviving, being killed... That's all we could depend on at the time. Nothing was the same afterwards, and I guess now is my time to atone for my sins...

Eomma... Appa... Junyoung... I won't have much time left here. Soon... Soon, we'll meet again.

Skye closed her eyes.

"Wait!" A familiar voice called.

***

Hyunseok ran around the corridor looking for an entrance. "Yunji-ah! Wait for me!" He pleaded.

***

"Hey Yunji-ah! I'm back!" Hyunseok called triumphantly and stomped into her room.

He watched her arms flew to her face and rub vigorously.

"Didn't you hear me? You're amazing twin is..." He trailed off when he pulled her back. Tears were streaming down her face, and she looked scared. "Home..."

***

I was scared of watching her cry. I was scared to see those tears. Scared, because I feared that once those tears showed up... her beautiful smile would never surface again.

***

'Her feelings will stand in the way of saving herself. That is why she'll die regardless if she wins or loses, because no matter what... her feelings will strive to save him. She's will  willing to die with him in the end of all this turmoil. She wants to help him. Or rather... she wants to help herself."

***

"Siwon!" Haebyeol called as she pointed towards a man who was balancing on the top of a banister.

The man jumped down. "Ah, I get the little kid. What a disappointment." He sighed to himself and pushed a strand of hair behind his ear.

This man was lean, and had long hair. His eyes were sharp, and his facial features were very defined.

"I'm over a millenium years old!" Haebyeol argued.

Alexander stepped in front of his little sister. "Step back, Haebyeol."

The male sighed, "that's three milleniums too young." He breathed and opened his palm, sending Siwon, and CL flying across the room.

Haebyeol looked up to see Alexander had summoned a shield. "Oppa... why?" She asked.

He gave her a small smile. "I don't know... Maybe because Yunji would cry her eyes out if you were gone."

CL and Siwon finally pulled themselves together, and stood up.

"The heck?" CL said, getting angry. "I'll show you who's the boss, you pompous windbag!" She shouted, pointing a finger accusingly towards the man.

***

Soundtrack for part nine, please click here!

Skye was pulled out of the vortex. She opened her eyes, "Hyunseok," she breathed heavily.

Her palm pressed against her wound.

"I was so scared. I thought... I'd never see your ugly erted face again," she bit her lip.

He gave her a look. "Since we're in the middle of something... I'm not going to say anything." He shook his head.

Hyunseok was about to stand up, but Skye held onto his shirt. "You can't... fight him," she panted. Tears streaming down her face.

His eyes looked at Kevin who folded his arms, and tapped his foot against the ground impatiently. He slid off his jacked and dropped it over her head.

"That'll be for me to decide." He smiled.

Skye had no choice but to lie there, holding onto her cut and waiting for the pain to go away. Afterall, her own spell couldn't be used on herself.

"I don't see the point of covering her eyes, considering she can't fight anymore anyways." Kevin raised an eyebrow.

Hyunseok's hands rolled into fists. "You bastard... You made her cry!" He shouted, and looked at the blood spilled all over the floor. "You jerk!" He cried and ran towards him, flinging an arm.

Kevin cleverly dodged, reappearing at his left.

Hyunseok swung towards him, but Kevin teleported behind him; kicking him at the back of his head. He fell to the floor and slammed his hands on the ground. Damn it! He shouted. "Meteor!" He incantated and the yellow aura once again covered his body. He swiftly ran around the room unti Kevin just stood there waiting for him to stop. When he thought it was a good opportunity, he made his way closer to him but Kevin swung a sword slashing him across the stomach. "What?!" He argued in anger.

The Leviathan child just tapped his temple, "I can feel and hear every move you make," he smiled.

Their battle lasted on ends, and Kevin was still untouched while Hyunseok was completely bruised and injured.

"Game over," Kevin grinned, and brought down his sword.

Suddenly he stopped.

Hyunseok pryed his eyes open to see Skye standing in front of him, her arms out spread. Before he could argue, his felt dizzy and fell to the floor. "Kevin, are you even willing to kill me?!" She argued.

They felt the ground shake and the tower began to tilt, very slowly. Kevin sighed, "this building is collapsing thanks to your stupid friends, so it doesn't matter if you're here or not anymore." He raised the sword once more.

"Will you even kill me, if I'm confronting you as Yunji?" She raised her voice.

Kevin paused as he contemplated. "Yes," he smiled and brought down his sword.

Soundtrack for part nine, please click here!

It was odd, Skye didn't feel pain. She opened her eyes slowly to see Soohyun who had fallen to his knees.

She dropped down to the ground, holding tightly to Soohyun's hand. "Soohyun! So1ohyun!" She called. "Please stay with me!" She pleaded.

Soohyun gave her a small smile. "I was your butler for many years, Skye-sama. I'm so very thankful to have served you all this time... Yunji... I'm glad... I was of some use to you..." He coughed loudly, blood flowing out of his mouth.

"That's... It's okay... don't worry, just rest for now. Don't talk..." Skye spoke softly, unsure of what to do.

He reached out to her hand and handed her a necklace. "I bought this... for your eighteenth... birthday..." He panted, running out of breath. "Yunji... I've always... cared about you..." He enclosed her hand around the piece of jewllery. "Your parents.. would have been proud of..." He trailed off, his body going limp.

Skye hesitated as she reached for his face. She cupped it in her hands. "Soohyun... Yah... Soohyun-ah..." She called, her voice quaking. Her hands rolled into fists. "Soohyun-ah!" She cried.

In the distance she could heard clapping, "finally... another traitor out of the picture," Kevin laughed evily.

She slowly pulled herself to her feet, and looked to the side to see Hyunseok passed out on the floor. "... Yurusenai3... Zetai yurusenai4..." She mumbled to herself. Her eyes glared at Kevin who just gave her an innocent look. "I'll..." She trailed. "I'll kill you!" She screamed, a white beam hitting her.

Hyunseok slowly opened his eyes and saw his sister, before falling unconcious once again Her skin spread at her left eye, cracking slightly. And that eye began to give a blood color red. She looked at Kevin, her tears drying themselves. In each hand held her twin swords, and she pointed them both at Kevin. She held both of her swords arms width apart and brought one infront of her. "When we combine the stars of Heaven..." She brought the other one next to it. "With fire from Hell, we'll unleash the greatest power on Earth! Pure Fairy Dust!" She cried, and a huge amount of power shot through Kevin.

He crouched onto the floor, holding his stomach.

Skye charged towards him, but stopped as a huge ship floated just outside.

"Kevin! We need to get out!" Min Kyung called, holding a hand out.

He looked back at Skye and quickly grabbed the man's hand, jumping onto the aircraft.

"No!" She shouted, but the tower suddenly began to tip faster making her lose her balance.

Skye ran to Hyunseok's side. "Hyunseok!" She called, slapping his face softly. "Hyunseok-ah!" She cried.

She looked around, but there was no entrance to be found.



Painfully light font that no one can read, for the win! (:

Rofl.

So you guys just found out, that Skye was Leviathan's sacrifice, and her ex-best friend Kevin was the leader who had planned everything out!

Oh, and the fact that when she returned, she was switching in and out between living and dying, but that's not important.

I realized, this chapter was DAMN long. ROFL. I apologize.

I had a spur of the moment.

Hell, it took a load of time to edit.

So... time for LeeSkye06's vocab dictionary.

1 Omona! A Korean expression literally meaning the words "Oh my goodness!"

2 -sama. A Japanese suffix that is directed towards those that are at a higher class than you, and you respect. Or someone who is older and much wiser than yourself.

3 "Yurusenai." This is a Japanese word that means, "unforgivable" in English.

4 "Zetai yurusenai." This is the same at number 3 but instead of it being simply "unforgivable" this means "definitely unforgivable" or along those lines.

And just in case you're a bit dimwitted, or a "pompous windbag" as CL would call it...

The next chapter will be by KeyBabyy.

And you guys have just uncovered Skye's past!

Wasn't it amazing?

Oh, you've also found out about the Survival Game where little kids eat each other to live.

And how Skye killed her own best friend, Minzy.

POOR MINZY.

But in other cases, Kevin has escaped!

What will she do now?

Omona.

ROFL.

But, I think we all know... this is kind of based on Fairy Tail.

I have admitted it.

Except I have a few twists of my own idea, and from other stories.

The Hunter Game = The Survival Game.

Gerald disappears = Kevin escapes

Good childhood friend to the rescue = Twin erted brother to the rescue

Simon loves Erza = Soohyun is just a very dedicated butler

Erza still can't stop herself from trying to save Gerald = Skye goes ing insane.

And yeah, that's about it.

ROFL.

But some of the ideas were my own.

I made up the incantation for the "Pure Fairy Dust". I made the name up on the spot as well. ROFL.

But the incatation for "Urano Metria" was from Fairy Tail. As well as the spell itself.

That being said...

I'm excited for the next chapter.

I hope you guys are too!

Bye, LeeSkye06.

"Why are you being so formal, Skye-sama?" Soohyun asked, scratching his head.

Skye quickly cupped his mouth, "shh!" She pressed a finger to her lips. "I'm supposed to be cool when I leave these author notes!" She scolded him, and realsed her hold on his face.

"...ah..?" He replied, still not understanding the situation.

She breathed deeply, "look... I'm the author, and I should look--- wait... is this being written down?!" She shouted, looking at the screen.

Skye quickly recollected herself.

"I mean, I hope to see you soon." She smiled.