Chapter One

The Purity Mourners

 

C h a p t e r   O n e

 

Skye walked into the dark room and turned around to see Storm following after her. She sat down and Storm lowered herself onto the the chair by her side. "So what is it?" Storm asked, and they propped their elbows on the table. Skye played with her hair while Storm her lips; leaving a thin layer of glossy texture on .

An old man cleared his throat, "the Leviathan has made their move, and they're headed towards Seoul," he said, coughing every now and then and sighed, linking his fingers together and resting his hand on his fist. "I need you two to take them down." He ordered.

Suddenly an adult man stood up abruptly and slammed his hands on the desk, "these girls are always packed with their schedules as it is, you can't just demand them to do this, I will not accept it," he growled.

An elder woman swiftly rised from her seat and planted her hand on his shoulder, "Minho, I understand how you feel, but they're the only ones we can ask. You know your clan is the only one we can trust," She breathed softly, and Storm became agitated with them talking as if they weren't even present.

They saw the candles blow out and they were encased in darkness. Everyone began to make sounds in a panic, and Storm stood up; relighting all the candles giving Skye a look. She rubbed her temples, "look, we don't mind doing it, just don't tell us how to do it," Skye told them and she rose up, standing firmly next to Storm. "It's not that we're busy, it's just that we don't accept missions that tell us what to do," she continued and returned a look to Storm.

She nodded. "We'll see to it, within a few days," Storm said softly and they walked towards the door, exiting the room.

The elder woman finally detached her gaze from the door and bit the inside of her cheek. "What are we to do?" The woman asked, turning to Minho.

He contemplated for a while, and suddenly his face broke into a smile, his laughter filling the room. "I trust those girls' decision, so do not fret. They will have the job done, if not cleanly, then at least you'll know the whole clan is gone," he tapped his fingers against each other while still laughing.

The old man made his way towards the two on the other side of the table, "Minho, your clan is... how should I say it..." The old man trailed.

He heard Minho give one more laugh and he looked at them, "I know what they do, and I trust them. They'll get the job done, is that not what you want?"

**

Skye and Storm walked down an alleyway. "Minho's such a drag, he never lets us do anything," Storm whined.

Skye tilting her head to the side, "I don't know, Leviathan is pretty jacked when it comes to powers. I don't even know if we can stand up against them," she breathed.

"Stop where you are!" A voice called making them halt in their tracks.

Suddenly they saw three figures land in front of them, blocking them from their destination.

Storm stepped up. "What do you want?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

The first figure breathed softly, and he spoke with a low husky voice, "you do not have the authority to pass," he spoke sternly.



"And if we don't--," Storm was interrupted by an arrow of fire that shot past them.
 

Skye felt the breeze pass her face as the fire arrow nearly skimmer her face. She turned to the three, "get lost," she cursed under her breath.

They cackled slightly and two launched into the air without a second thought and began to charge back down towards them.



Storm jumped off the wall to the other side, while Skye rolled out of the way. 
 

"You get that side," Skye mouthed and pointed, while Storm quickly nodded.

They swung their bodies into the air and quickly made it back down, while dodging all the enemies' shot. 

They repeated a few times until the three figures were extremely exhausted; their hands on their knees and sandwiched in between them. "Aw, the poor babies are already tired," Storm pouted sarcastically.

"We were just playing with them too," Skye laughed triumphantly. "Shall I finish it, or will you?" She asked, looking at Storm, crossing her arms across her chest.



Storm tapped her lip and saw them slowly regain their energy. "You do the honors," she smiled.
 

One of the figures wiped his sweat and quickly charged towards Skye, but she had disappeared from sight. He stood there dumbfounded and then suddenly heard her voice from behind him, "I'm right here," she laughed.



He whipped himself around, and Storm quickly covered her ears while Skye widened her jaw; a high pitch sound surrounded them making their ears sting with pain. They cupped their ears violently and fell to their knees grunting. 
 

"Make it stop!" They shouted loudly and suddenly the deafening sound silenced. They looked up to see the girls standing without any sign of panting or heavy breathing.



Skye smirked slightly and let out a scream that threw them off their feet; making them fly across the gravel. 
 

She turned around to face Storm, "let's go before they wake," she said and they quickly pulled on their hoods and headed through the darkness.

**

Back in the clan is was quiet, but rumors were going amiss.



"Hey, Storm and Skye are back," a boy whispered to another boy.

He widened his eyes, "better be on our best behavior, they'll whip us again," he breathed.

Storm walked in first, followed by Skye who slowly pulled off her hood. "Hello Storm, hello Skye!" The clan said in unison.

 

"Hey my Purity Mourners posse!" Storm called and they sat down, swinging their legs to rest on the table.

Everyone continued on with their conversations, but silences as two figures walked in.

They were arguing loudly with each other, "yo! Get out of here! You stupid hot head!" The boy yelled.

"Make me!" The girl shouted back, and they quickly clashed their hands against each other, one burning out fire and the other creating an ice glove.



Storm breathed and looked at Skye, "it's happening again," she said in an aggravated tone.

Skye closed her eyes in annoyance and she felt a breeze run through the open door and run through her hair. 

She smiled to herself and flicked her eyes towards the two fighting idiots and they flew to the wall; both pinned down tightly.

 

They grunted in pain as they were slammed against the wood. "Who's idea is this?!" The guy shouted.

The girl quickly looked at him and cursed under her breath. She snapped, "shut up! Do you want to get our whooped?!"

He scoffed, "by who?"

Suddenly he saw Skye's face a few centimeters in front of his, and he whacked his head against the wall trying to dodge her. "Me," she smiled sinisterly.

He panted and patted his chest. "Don't do that," he breathed slightly relieved, steadying his breath.



They felt the pressure of the wind die and they fell to the floor. "Stop fighting then," Skye said sternly and began to walk towards her seat.
 

The girl scattered across the floor to get out of the way and she flew into her friend's arms.



"Tch," he scrunched his face in anger and threw a ball of ice at Skye.
 

He was taken aback as she quickly turned around, catching it in her hands. "Do you really want your face to end up like this?" She growled, crushing the ice ball in her hand.



The male laughed to shake off the fear, "you don't scare me," he lied.
 

Skye rested her hand on her fist, and opened to speak, but Storm beat her to it. "Skye, don't kill the poor guy," she chuckled slightly.

Skye her lips and looked at her, "of course I won't," she smiled softly, "I'm not going to destroy the clan we worked so hard to build." She turned away and walked back to her seat next to Storm.



"What a chicken!" The guy shouted in fear.
 

Storm snapped and flung her arm; quickly throwing a small fire ball at him. He laughed loudly and throw an ice ball back at her.

Once they collided the ice turned into water while the fire kept charging until it hit him in the stomach, launching him back into the wall. He groaned in pain and slowly sat back up. He grunted in pain. "What the hell? That should have totally countered your attack!" He rubbed his back.

"You're stupid if you think your measly ice can stand up against my fire," she crossed her legs, resting her head in her hand, and rolling her eyes.

Skye laughed and slowly stood up, walking towards Minho's son's door. "Is he back?" She asked the clan who was silenced from the fight.



They slowly shook their heads.
 

"Where did he go?" She sighed, crossing her arms. They pointed towards the mission board and Skye slowly glided her way towards it.

Storm spoke up, "so where is he?"

Skye's eyes flashed across the paper, 'Leviathan hunt!' and she quickly felt her fists shake in anger. "Lee... Jinmo... you dare overtake our missions again?" She mumbled angrily under her breath.



"I'll kill you!" She shouted, sending out a blast with her scream. The board flew across the room, and broke through the wall.
 

Everyone was silent from the sudden outburst and all they could think of now was, what pissed off Skye. "Where is he?" Storm asked calmly, tilting her head to the side.



"Going after the Leviathan," Skye growled, her eyes darkening, and electric shocks running down her hair. 
 

A thought occured to her and suddenly her anger subsided and she began to laugh. Storm raised an eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" She asked, knitting her eyebrows together.

Skye opened her eyes widely to show her chocolate brown eyes, "how about we have a race with Jinmo?" She smirked.

Storm's eyes shined and she smiled brightly, "I like this idea," she pursed her lips and stood up.



"May the best mage win," Skye called out.

**

Storm and Skye began to tread towards the hills where a big building stood, and suddenly a poster flew and landed on Storm's face making her topple over.

"Oh Storm," Skye laughed softly, pulling it from her head. She looked at it, and suddenly gained interest, "what's this?" She asked, kneeling down.



Storm took a peek over Skye's shoulder. "aah! It's SHINee. Looks like they're aking their comeback," she pointed at the big word, 'comeback'.
 

Skye looked at her oddly, "yeah... I can read," she rolled her eyes playfully.

They both laughed slightly.

"Let's go," Skye said pulling Storm back to her feet.


Here's the first chapter by yours truly LeeSkye06. Umm well, it's me, KeyBabyy posting it, but yeah. 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Perhaps telling us your favourite part would be nice ! 

Good night to you all, I have Math first period so I should go to sleep now.

Any questions? Feel free to put them here in the comment box!

Or PM us! If it's Skye's chapter, PM her, if not, PM me!

- 020912 -