Final Chapter

Go Go KkuYenMin!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final Chapter

Quacks




"But you have no other options, unnie dear."


Bang!


And with that sentence, Nako fired her orange gun and a bullet flew through the air towards Eunbi. Chaeyeon tried to stop Nako but her chicken movement was limited; she flapped her wings and clucked repeatedly but that weren’t enough.

"CLUCKK!! (NOO!!)" shouted Chaeyeon.

The bullet hit a human body and that person fell onto the ground.

Everyone was shocked when they realized the body on the ground wasn't Eunbi but a girl with eye-patch and big, curly orange hair. It was obviously one of KkuYenMin.

Nako gasped, "Where did she came from?!"

While she was distracted with the fallen body, Chaeyeon flew through the air to give a flying chicken kick to her face.

"AHHHHHH!" She whimpered.

Nako fell on the ground face first. She wasn't able to get up when Chaeyeon jumped on her back and began hitting her with her flapping arms.

"Cluck, cluck! Cluckkk! (Take that, little human!)"

But, Nako wasn’t going to go down that way. She turned around and pushed the hot chick cop aside, causing her to fall on her back.

“CLUCKKKKK!! (Arghhhh!)”

The short criminal quickly stood up and ran away, but the cop wasn’t going to let her go easily. Though her movements were limited, she chased her fast like an angry chicken whose eggs were stolen. She could have won a chicken run race, if there was one.


**


While Hot Chick was in pursuit of little human, Eunbi sat by the side of the unconscious girl with orange bushy hair. She carefully put her head on her lap.

"Are you okay? Please answer me!" shouted Eunbi at the girl, but there was no response.

She the girl’s face with thick make-up with her hands, but the BB Cream melted on her fingers and she stopped doing so.

"Please wake up stranger with clown hair. Don't die because of me! I don't even know your name yet!" Eunbi added with tears b in her eyes. She buried her face in her palm and cried.

Suddenly, she felt someone grabbing her hand. She opened her eyes and noticed that it was the girl.

"You woke up! Thank God!" said Eunbi as tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks.

They looked at each other and their eyes met.

"You took a bullet for me. You saved my life, my saviour," said Eunbi, grateful.

Duckie grinned shyly as her heart fluttered with ten thousand kinds of happiness. She wanted to tell her how she feels for her in 3 seconds, but she was so caught up in the moment that she didn't cared about anything else.

She opened to speak, "Quack Quack Quack... (I like you...)"

Eunbi raised her eyebrow, "Eh?"


**


From a distance, two figures emerged from the field. Though it sounded impossible, the two girls managed to win the battle against a group of men in bunny suits.

Sakura walked with a limp due to her injured leg, but Minguri was by her side, supporting her. She had the older girl's right arm around her shoulder as they walked in unison. They looked messy, but in a hot way like two soldiers who came back from a battlefield.

"Good job, Minguri. If it wasn't for you, I would've died just now," said Sakura to the youngest.

"Don't say that, unnie. We're a team, and it's my responsibility to look after you unnies," replied Minguri with a smile.

As they continued to walk with pride and overwhelming sisterhood feelings, they suddenly saw a girl squatting on the ground with her arms flapping up and down. They looked at each other in wonder.

"Who or what in the world is that?" asked Minguri.

Sakura blinked her eyes a few times and then she saw it clearly.

"Ahhh, that's Chaeyeon! What is she doing here and... why is she acting like a chicken?"


Chaeyeon saw them coming and began to flap her arms even more rapidly.

"Cluck! Cluck cluckcluck cluck cluckkkk!!! (Hurry up! Little human is getting away!!!)"

"Urmm, what? Anyway, what are you doing here?" asked Cherry, puzzled.

"Cluck! Cluck cluck cluck cluck!! (Stop her! The girl is getting away!!)"

"I'm sorry but I don't speak chicken language," said Minguri, sad.

"I should've studied it..." she mumbled.

Sakura shook her head, "What are you playing here, Animal Farm?"

Chaeyeon stared at her with anger. She gritted her teeth and scoffed.

"CLUCK CLUCK! CLUCKCLUCKKKK!!! (F#$K YOU ALL! I’M SERIOUS!!!)"

"CLUCKKKK CLUCK CLUCK!!! (STUPID CUCKOOS B#$#H#%^ GO EAT $%$^%!!!)"

Minguri looked at Sakura and gulped.

"I don't know what she's talking about, but I don't feel good at all hearing it. Is she cursing us?"

Sakura shrugged, "Hmm, I don’t think so. I think she wants to go to the bathroom.”


“CLUCK CLUCKK! CLUCK CLUCKKK CLUCKK CLUCK!! (GOSH SO STUPID! I’M GONNA GO CHASE LITTLE HUMAN MYSELF!!)

Chaeyeon continued to run as she squatted, leaving the two there in wonder.

“See? She just wants to poo somewhere. Probably gonna drop it in the bush over there,” said Sakura confidently.

“Unnie, I think she’s chasing Nako,” said Minguri all of the sudden.

“Oh really?”

Minguri gasped, “That white van! Nako is in that white van! They’re getting away!”

She said, pointing in a particular direction. A white van that looked like a typical kidnapping vehicle was driving off not too far from them.

“Gosh! You’re right! Let’s get them!”

They both finally noticed the white van that Nako was in and chased her. Minguri was going fast and easily overtook the squat-running Chaeyeon. Sakura jumped with only one leg to chase, jumping up and down like a one-footed kangaroo. Sakura jumped and jumped, but she didn’t notice Chaeyeon squatting nearby. She accidentally kicked the cop with her foot, causing the poor cop to fall and rolled down the steep path.

“CLUCKKKKKKK!! (AHHHHHHH!!)” screamed the cop as she rolled down like a ball of hay.

“Oops,” muttered Sakura as she watched the officer rolled in despair. She didn’t even manage to stop her because she was rolling down way too fast.

“I’M SORRY, CHESTNUT-AH!!” shouted Sakura.

“CLUCK CLUCK CLUCKKK!! (I’M NOT CHESTNUT!!)” shouted Chaeyeon from a distance.

As Sakura had mixed feelings of guilt and also excitement for kicking Chaeyeon, she saw Minguri running towards her. Her eyes were wide and she looked panicked.

“What’s wrong? Did Nako got away?” asked Sakura.

“UNNIE RUNNNN! THE COPS ARE HERE!” she shouted.

“Wh-What?!”

Sakura was dumbfounded but Minguri grabbed her arms and they ran away together.


**


“Quack, Quack, Quack Quack? (Suki to iwasetai won’t you kiss?)” said Clown bashfully.

But Eunbi was staring at her, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter